Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ride on Shooting Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Ride on Shooting Star   Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm

















Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 am

Posting a load of images with an irrelevant topic title and no description.

Not a good idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 am

Might we see the first ever ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Squidly wrote:
Might we see the first ever ban?

Only if the admin is a retard.

This is the section for posting user created content. I have done so. Descriptions are for the weak of mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am

Evilagram wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Might we see the first ever ban?

Only if the admin is a retard.

This is the section for posting user created content. I have done so. Descriptions are for the weak of mind.

Descriptions are for the ones who don't want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 am

Hoeloe wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Might we see the first ever ban?

Only if the admin is a retard.

This is the section for posting user created content. I have done so. Descriptions are for the weak of mind.

Descriptions are for the ones who don't want to get banned.

Bans are for silly admins and mods who can't run a site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 220
Age : 27
Location : England
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Eddy why did you start an argument lol

A constructive way to put it might have been "Nice stuff, but I would have liked to see descriptions under the art".

See? Not a ban threat in sight. Are we really a forum that threatens to ban people for posting user generated content in a user generated content forum,
just because they didn't put descriptions under their art? Is that a community you want to be a part of? I wouldn't be proud of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.

I was a little miffed at the sudden overload of my CPU from loading lots of large images at once, that's all.

Apologies, though next time, maybe a warning and description?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 329
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
See? Not a ban threat in sight. Are we really a forum that threatens to ban people for posting user generated content in a user generated content forum, just because they didn't put descriptions under their art? Is that a community you want to be a part of? I wouldn't be proud of that.

Well I would Very Happy
Three cheers for the forum overlords!

Nah, joking, what's ban worthy is his actions AFTERWORDS, anyways, whoever banned him, don't feel too bad on it, you gave him multiple chances, and at least you're not like some of those OTHER forums which like to ban like 5 users per day (NG BBS probably has an average of 10 per day...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : UK, Harrogate
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:13 am

Squidly wrote:
(NG BBS probably has an average of 10 per day...)

Just remember that the NG BBS has far more users, and far more spammers, than we do. Personally, I regard the BBS as one of the better-moderated forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 52
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Sketches are the best!
lol worst foot ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheEvilagram
Neutral Nuke Brother
avatar

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Squidly wrote:
TaroNuke wrote:
See? Not a ban threat in sight. Are we really a forum that threatens to ban people for posting user generated content in a user generated content forum, just because they didn't put descriptions under their art? Is that a community you want to be a part of? I wouldn't be proud of that.

Well I would Very Happy
Three cheers for the forum overlords!

Nah, joking, what's ban worthy is his actions AFTERWORDS
Such as? Nothing?

I didn't spam, didn't flame, didn't do jack shit.



Also, more art:












And some sprite animation crap



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 52
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

You study of the human anatomy is simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ride on Shooting Star   

Back to top Go down
 
Ride on Shooting Star
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Looking for New Star Wars Lego
» New Star Trek Figures
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» Hot Wheels Star Trek
» AT TE WALKER - for the star wars fans - DONT pay $250 when you can pay....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: Post Your Stuff-
Jump to: