Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM

Go down 
+2
GoldenYuiitusin
VirtualSonic43
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Now I am here to tell you 1 because of Sonic Colors,the new game for Wii and DS and 2 because how Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for Super Nuke Bros. Melee.

Sonic Colors is a odd type of game,as of now,Egghead is building an Amusement Park using some Alien Power,now Sonic can whitness these Alien Powers with the help of these some what,Wisps that come in MANY colors. I cannot spoil much except that the Wii Version is a Sonic Unleashed type of game and the DS Version takes on a Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure style of gameplay which most people will call the new Sonic Rush 3!!!!

Now I am here also because that this could effect Sonic's Moveset in SNBM as I mentioned in the beginning.
Not much to say is that it is effecting his Moveset is because all the new Power's he will soon whitness in Colors so if this does happen,Callum screwed(Literally)because then Callum would have to Edit some of Sonic's moves like the Dash,it would be changed to a Wisp Throw and the Spring Attack would be changed to a Tails Fly meaning that Tails will fly Sonic while Wisps' spin around Tails and Sonic.

Now this is all I got so peace meh bros!!!
Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic The Hedgehog
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

No.
Just because he's getting a new game doesn't mean he has to get shit moves to represent it. "Wisp Toss"? "Tails Fly"? I know I said Tails was Sonic's bitch, but I didn't mean he should be used as a Special Move.
His moveset is FINE.

Unless you feel that Werehog and Excaliburn should be thrown in. Neutral (Sarcasm.)
Back to top Go down
Not A Word
Neutral Nuke Brother
Not A Word

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:05 am

It sounds like a Megaman spin-off.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

No it couldn't. Because I am the programmer here Wink

EDIT: Why is "Tails Fly" specific to Sonic Colors? And why would Callum be more screwed than me when it comes to changing moves? gtfo
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Now guys,I know Tails Fly and crap is unnessicary,but let me refer to this AGAINNNNNNN.........I SAID IT COULLLDDDDDDD possibly effect Sonic's Moveset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Not really. It's just ONE game.
Like I said, should Werehog and Excaliburn be considered? They were used in recent Sonic games that were made after Brawl. (You see where I'm going here, don't you?)
Back to top Go down
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Not really. It's just ONE game.
Like I said, should Werehog and Excaliburn be considered? They were used in recent Sonic games that were made after Brawl. (You see where I'm going here, don't you?)

Well,they were unamusing for most,and Sonic Colours goes for a cool kinda style with no Sword or Werehog(I do like them but they are just unneccicary).
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm

You're still missing the point.
Just because he has a new game doesn't mean that his moveset needs to be changed!
I HATED the fact they changed Mario's down B into the F.L.U.D.D. just to represent Sunshine.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

Male Number of posts : 115
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re:Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Bottom line:It will NOT effect his moveset.
A lot of Sonic's attacks in Brawl are based on past games.
Back to top Go down
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 am

Guy's,I tell you once and I tell you now,IT COULLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EFFFFFECCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Oh and the new power-ups would be the LAZERRRR,DRILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 am

VirtualSonic43 wrote:
Guy's,I tell you once and I tell you now,IT COULLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EFFFFFECCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Oh and the new power-ups would be the LAZERRRR,DRILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

It won't affect it.

Simple as.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM   Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Colors could effect Sonic's Moveset for SNBM
Page 1 of 1