Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Definition of Leadership: Influence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Definition of Leadership: Influence Empty
PostSubject: The Definition of Leadership: Influence   The Definition of Leadership: Influence EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Everyone talks about it; few understand it. Most people want it; few achieve it. There are over fifty definitions and descriptions of it in my personal files. What is this intriguing subject we call "leadership"?

Perhaps because most of us want to be leaders, we become emotionally involved when trying to define leadership. Or, perhaps because we know one, we try to copy his or her behavior and describe leadership as a personality. Ask ten people to define leadership and you'll probably receive ten different answers. After more than five decades of observing leadership within my family and many years of developing my own leadership potential, I have come to this conclusion: Leadership is influence. That's it. Nothing more; nothing less. My favorite leadership proverb is: He who thinketh he leadeth and hath no one following him is only taking a walk.

business opportunity
hotel wellington
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: