Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...

Go down 
+6
Jack
Flying Dutchman
GDKN
Callum Stamp
Hoeloe
Squidly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:44 am

Eh, whatever, yeah, we'll talk when it's time to be talking.

Also, have fun drawing and all that.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 am

I'd join, but I would be as useless as (captain) Usopp the Pirate...

The only thing I could possibly help with would be my awesome spelling/ grammar.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

Jack wrote:
The only thing I could possibly help with would be my awesome spelling/ grammar.

Which is needed for writing up the website. Awesome

Although, currently, fixing spelling and grammar on the site is my job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:18 am

Jack wrote:

I can type up 3 pages, with good grammar and all, in 30 minutes or less.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 am

I suck at spelling because I'm Dutch. That's right, Dutch. From Holland.

D:
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

Wait, wait, wait, wasn't it just yesterday you were from the U.K.?
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

My location says "The Netherlands" my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 am

Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:

I can type up 3 pages, with good grammar and all, in 30 minutes or less.
So can I, I just don't bother doing it.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

And before yesterday it said the U.K..
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 am

Never...
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

Nooo...

That's Taro & I.

Callum is and always has been from The Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 am

Hoeloe wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

Nooo...

That's Taro & I.

That's not entirely true. I was sent from a distant planet when I was an embryo in
a tube. But yeah, landed on a flowerfield in Holland, that's where they fed me cheese
till' I grew, so I guess I'm from The Netherlands. But not officially.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

D:

Nooo...

That's Taro & I.

That's not entirely true. I was sent from a distant planet when I was an embryo in
a tube. But yeah, landed on a flowerfield in Holland, that's where they fed me cheese
till' I grew, so I guess I'm from The Netherlands. But not officially.

Eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 pm

It's good to be a beta tester.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
It's good to be a beta tester.

Good for you, Callum, I really do hope you open some slots when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:34 pm

It's a lie. This isn't the only good thing that's happening the 1st september... You see, I have a date this Tuesday :)
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Jack wrote:
It's a lie. This isn't the only good thing that's happening the 1st september... You see, I have a date this Tuesday Smile
We'll never make tuesday lmao

I just realized it now.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

The important thing is that you try, and you know we love you even if this project turns out to be a failure. Ah well, I'm going to sleep now, school early tomorrow >_>. Night evryone.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Jack wrote:
It's a lie. This isn't the only good thing that's happening the 1st september... You see, I have a date this Tuesday Smile

I just realized it now.

Eh... Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Jack wrote:

I just realized it now.

Well, Taro seems to think we might, if he hurries up. He has very little to do for the release except code a few stages. We might juuust get it done in time.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Jack wrote:

I just realized it now.

Well, Taro seems to think we might, if he hurries up. He has very little to do for the release except code a few stages. We might juuust get it done in time.

Time for some crunch time, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

Just slack off and finish it at your own pace, no one is flaming you.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 am

Jack wrote:
Just slack off and finish it at your own pace, no one is flaming you.

OMG FLAME FLAME FLAME NOOBS FLAME FAIL FLAME!!1one!1!

Lols, the above sentence was not all in caps.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Squidly wrote:

Only by a technicality which shouldn't be counted. You get a warning for being reeeeally clever.

My SNBM Laptop's busted. expect a delay.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
Squidly wrote:

Only by a technicality which shouldn't be counted. You get a warning for being reeeeally clever.

My SNBM Laptop's busted. expect a delay.

Are you gonna call the Laptop Busters to fix it up?
No seriously, how severe is the damage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...   The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Good Thing That's Happening On some day in Septermber...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: Site Updates :: Update Anticipation-
Jump to: