Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Idea: Koopa Troopa

Go down 
+5
Squidly
GDKN
Callum Stamp
Hoeloe
Zer0 Xaminor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0 Xaminor
Neutral Nuke Brother
Zer0 Xaminor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Character Idea: Koopa Troopa Empty
PostSubject: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm

how about a character for the yoshi category. Koopa Troopa!
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Zer0 Xaminor wrote:

Ok, first of all, Koopa Trooper is a Mario Super Mario Bros enemy.

Second of all, they have next to no moveset capability.

THIRD of all, most people are aching to see other characters in this game, and will feel cheated if Koopa Trooper gets a spot over their favourites, since he is not really a main character.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
Zer0 Xaminor wrote:

Ok, first of all, Koopa Trooper is a Mario Super Mario Bros enemy.

Second of all, they have next to no moveset capability.

THIRD of all, most people are aching to see other characters in this game, and will feel cheated if Koopa Trooper gets a spot over their favourites, since he is not really a main character.
This is not how we should be handling this, I think it's fun to see more where this came from.

What do you think his moveset should be, Zer0?
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

OH COOL, LETS PUT IN GOOMBAS AND TOADS AND DEKUS, AND METROIDS, AND no.

I would feel EXTREMELY cheated aswell, almost as much as if it was an anime character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.72dpiarmy.com
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 pm

While we're on the subject of Koopa's, why don't you add Kamek Koopa? Bowser's most high ranking minion, you know, that witch koopa that rides on the broom, pisses you off, and shoots magical shapes at you.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Squidly wrote:
While we're on the subject of Koopa's, why don't you add Kamek Koopa? Bowser's most high ranking minion, you know, that witch koopa that rides on the broom, pisses you off, and shoots magical shapes at you.

No, the highest rated was Hammer Bro., wich was also added to Brawl's most wanted list - he got added as an Assist Trophy because of that.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 am

I think he meant "high ranked" as "the strongest of the koopa's", like some sort of general :v
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am

A Koopa Troopas moveset would be sort like Squirtle in Brawl. Side B - Shell roll... And that's about that xD. Up B, maybe turn into a Paratroopa for a set period of time. Dunno, I don't even know why I'm typing this anyways... Guess I'm just bored. I hate being in school >_>
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

No, the highest rated was Hammer Bro., wich was also added to Brawl's most wanted list - he got added as an Assist Trophy because of that.

Nope, Kamek is known to be his most high ranking minion, since Kamek RAISED him, she also follows him around and is his top advisor, I've never seen Hammer Bro's do that.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

Nope, Kamek is known to be his most high ranking minion, since Kamek RAISED him, she also follows him around and is his top advisor, I've never seen Hammer Bro's do that.
Oh you mean highest ranking as in the Mario world.

No arguement there, I'm not going there.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

Oh you mean highest ranking as in the Mario world.

No arguement there, I'm not going there.

:C
But she could smack people with her broom.
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Kamek's the male blue one. Kammy is the purple old hag.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
That's correct sir. You win a lifetime of free MapleStory. And I also belive that "Kammy" is a slang for Kamek, and to tell that she is a "special one". But she is definitley from the race "Kamek".
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Not quite. Kamek and Kammy are both "Magikoopas", why in a nutshell are koodas with training in wizardry. I don't wanna nerd out that much, so let's just settle on them both being comic relief for Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Jack wrote:
itsameSMB wrote:
That's correct sir. You win a lifetime of free MapleStory. And I also belive that "Kammy" is a slang for Kamek, and to tell that she is a "special one". But she is definitley from the race "Kamek".

The wikipedia nerds say otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:
itsameSMB wrote:

"The cake is a lie" is a common myth. There is nothing that says that the cake is a lie, nor that it isn't. I agree with itsame, lets forget about this conversation and take a nice cold glass of saft instead.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Jack wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:
itsameSMB wrote:

"The cake is a lie" is a common myth. There is nothing that says that the cake is a lie, nor that it isn't. I agree with itsame, lets forget about this conversation and take a nice cold glass of saft instead.

Saft?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Saft, it's a type of sugarish liguid that you mix with water to get an awesome beverage.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Jack wrote:
Saft, it's a type of sugarish liguid that you mix with water to get an awesome beverage.

Sounds like it would make you sick.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:

What? Actually, I think the american word for it is "Soda Pop" wich you can get in the Pokémon games.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Jack wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Jack wrote:

What? Actually, I think the american word for it is "Soda Pop" wich you can get in the Pokémon games.

That stuff DOES make me feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm

:( You're no fun.
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Lemonade also qualifies.

LOL FURTHER DERAILING A THREAD
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

itsameSMB wrote:
Lemonade also qualifies.

LOL FURTHER DERAILING A THREAD

Lemonade's awesome Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

Saft is kind of like lemonade, juice mixed with water. Just that it's not only lemons, it's also strawberries, other fruints, and i dunno, vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Koopa Troopa   Character Idea: Koopa Troopa Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Idea: Koopa Troopa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next