Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will anime characters be featured

Go down 
+4
itsameSMB
TaroNuke
Callum Stamp
khcat93
8 posters

should this topic be deleted?
yes
will anime characters be featured Forumv1071%will anime characters be featured Forumv12
 71% [ 10 ]
yes
will anime characters be featured Forumv1029%will anime characters be featured Forumv12
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-27

will anime characters be featured Empty
PostSubject: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 pm

<.< >.> will anime characters be in snbm? if so you guys need to seriously put mew ichigo in there from tokyo mew mew, her moveset would be so awesome Awesome

do you guys want me to post a picture just in case?

Last edited by khcat93 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:34 pm

khcat93 wrote:
<.< >.> will anime characters be in snbm? if so you guys need to seriously put mew ichigo in there from tokyo mew mew, her moveset would be so awesome Awesome

Super Nuke Bros. Melee is a project without visual boundaries. We are not limited to the Nintendo universe,
as you can already notice we added Sonic. Expect more of that.

We'll get the best of worlds and mix them together in a rumble of our own. What does this mean for anime
characters? I can't tell. We really prefer videogame characters, as that is what the game is build around.

It's safe to say that any hardcore gamer will be happy with the characters we've picked out for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 am

Oooooo nice answer Very Happy

Sorry KHCat, but we really should stop adding characters or else the game will never be finished,
the game's roster is pretty much decided.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am

TaroNuke wrote:
Oooooo nice answer Very Happy

Sorry KHCat, but we really should stop adding characters or else the game will never be finished,
the game's roster is pretty much decided.
ok then, im cool with that Smile *snickers* <.< >.>

Callum Stamp wrote:
khcat93 wrote:

Super Nuke Bros. Melee is a project without visual boundaries. We are not limited to the Nintendo universe,

We'll get the best of worlds and mix them together in a rumble of our own. What does this mean for anime
characters? I can't tell. We really prefer videogame characters, as that is what the game is build around.

It's safe to say that any hardcore gamer will be happy with the characters we've picked out for this one.
ok Smile thanks for telling me :3

Last edited by khcat93 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 am

On a side note, I don't think a Magical Cat Girl would look good next to say, Mario, Snake, or Link. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 am

itsameSMB wrote:
On a side note, I don't think a Magical Cat Girl would look good next to say, Mario, Snake, or Link. Just saying.
well neither would some the unannounced characters look good next to them Awesome (wont say who they are)
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am

I know who you are talking about, but the contrast is still not in favor of Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

itsameSMB wrote:
I know who you are talking about, but the contrast is still not in favor of Ichigo.
yeah i know... (puts hopes up for a sequel, which will likely not happen) is there any room for assist trophies? or whatever they're called in snbm?

i could take the time and attempt to make an assist for her in flash, since i've been getting better of the year.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm

If there are gonna be anime characters, we should get somebody who's more... symbolic for anime/manga in general. Astro Boy comes to mind, or any other work of Osamu Tezuka.
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm

really to me astro boy would seem better as an assist then a playable character, but thats just me.

also i figured how mew ichigo would be used as an assist. she pops out an constantly guards you with strawberry bell's force field, projectile attacks would be reflected and other attacks would hurt the opponent instead Razz
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm

HAY GAYS PLZ ADD NARUTOH KTHNX
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm

khcat93 wrote:
really to me astro boy would seem better as an assist then a playable character, but thats just me.

also i figured how mew ichigo would be used as an assist. she pops out an constantly guards you with strawberry bell's force field, projectile attacks would be reflected and other attacks would hurt the opponent instead Razz
also who the fuck?
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
HAY GAYS PLZ ADD NARUTOH KTHNX
wtf?

Callum Stamp wrote:
khcat93 wrote:

also who the fuck?
*takes his assist idea and post in the items forum where it belongs so he wont get banned within the first two days of joining*
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Guys, this is SNBM, not SSF2. If there would be any anime/manga references, it would have to be subtle or well-known. In fact, 2 references period would be pushing it.
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm

ok, i understand now Smile *rofls*
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 am

You made me think... You know the page on the forum where you could vote for a character that might appear... And, Naruto was in there... He's originally an anime char. Though, there's about 5-6 naruto games JUST for the NDS. So, should he be considered an anime char or a VG char?
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 am

Jack wrote:
You made me think... You know the page on the forum where you could vote for a character that might appear... And, Naruto was in there... He's originally an anime char. Though, there's about 5-6 naruto games JUST for the NDS. So, should he be considered an anime char or a VG char?

Naruto finds it's origin in manga, so I would assume that. Pikachu counts as a video game character for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Jack wrote:

Naruto finds it's origin in manga, so I would assume that. Pikachu counts as a video game character for the same reason.

Pikachu counts as a VG character because the game was made before the anime, and no-one really knows that Pokemon even had a manga, unless they look into it.

Characters like Naruto had games made as spin-offs, and weren't really the main focus of the franchise, unlike Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Jack wrote:

Pikachu counts as a VG character because the game was made before the anime, and no-one really knows that Pokemon even had a manga, unless they look into it.

Characters like Naruto had games made as spin-offs, and weren't really the main focus of the franchise, unlike Pokemon.

Multiple manga, even.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:

Callum Stamp wrote:

will anime characters be featured 1197006520320
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will anime characters be featured   will anime characters be featured Empty

Back to top Go down

will anime characters be featured
Page 1 of 1