Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon Empty
PostSubject: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon   G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon Leomon_b

I am well aware that Agumon is the "Pikachu" of Digimon, but Leomon is my favorite, and is easier to work with in terms of moveset.

Neutral Special: Fist of the Beast King (fires a fiery lion head forward that like Luigi's fireballs, is unaffected by gravity.)
Side Special: Beast Sword (Slashes forward with his sword which does electrical damage. The electricity wasn't actually something of Leomon, but based on the fact that his previous form used electricity.)
Up Special: Lion's Pride (Original technique; rising uppercut with a burst of energy in his fist.)
Down Special (ground): Mighty Roar (Original technique; roars, which does no damage, but has good knockback that is the same no matter how high the victim's damage meter is.)
Down Special (air): Striking Leo (Original technique; slams down with his sword similarly to Link's Air attack, but with greater speed and force, and doesn't pause when it makes contact with an opponent.
Super Nuke: Warp-Digivolve (Warp-Digivolves into SaberLeomon temporarily, and is able to do Howling Crusher (energy claw swipe) using the Attack button, and Double Destroyer (giant mouth fireball) using the Special button.)
Attack Combo: Punch-Punch-Sword swipe
Forward Smash: Sword slash
Air Attack: Kicks forward
Taunt: Crosses his arms and says: "You must fight with honor."
Victory Pose: Cracks his knuckles and says: "My destiny was to win this fight."
Entrance: Digivolves from Elecmon then says: "You cannot win."

SaberLeomon: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon SaberLeomon_b
Elecmon: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon Elecmon_b

Last edited by GoldenYuiitusin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon   G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Hmmm.....Although I hate Digimon in every way possible, I actually like this idea.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon   G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 pm

[Previous post deleted to prevent Double posting]
Thank you, DarthDragoon!

I have edited the Super Nuke to give SaberLeomon his REAL attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon   G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon Empty

Back to top Go down

G.Y.'s Character Idea 2: Leomon
Page 1 of 1