Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Ability/Technique Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Character Ability/Technique Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Are there going to be tether recoveries? I tried doing one with Link, and it didn't work.

Also, Space Jumping would also be a cool and essential feature. Click the link and scroll down to SSE; the Space Jump thing is the first on the list.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various38.html

Plus, will there be "Smash Taunts", "Eating While Reclining" and "Moving and Shooting?" Or even "Swimming"?
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Since there are no grabs, I doubt there will be Tether Recoveries.
Space Jump will probably be used in Adventure Mode.
Smash Taunts? I don't think so, unless they end up going that extra mile with voice actors.
Eating While Reclining? IDK.
Moving and Shooting? Most Likely.
Swimming? Maybe....
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 am

Wait... by Smash Taunts, do you mean like Luigi's kicking taunt? I is confused thar.

And swimming would be a nice addition. It'd mean for an extra animation, though, which might prove to be a bit of a hassle in terms of lag issues, and what-not.

And I can't see why moving and shooting won't be included, assuming there will be guns that the characters actually hold in the game. Which is quite likely to not be included.

Are short hops in SNBM? I'm pretty sure they are, but I haven't played the demo in aaaages! :S
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 am

My reply is in italic green.
Tarvonas wrote:
Wait... by Smash Taunts, do you mean like Luigi's kicking taunt? I is confused thar. No, I'm talking like Snake's codecs, or whatever those things are called. (I lol'd at the one where he talks to Slippy!)
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/technique11.html

And swimming would be a nice addition. It'd mean for an extra animation, though, which might prove to be a bit of a hassle in terms of lag issues, and what-not. Hmm… never thought of that before. It would still be nice if they did it.

And I can't see why moving and shooting won't be included, assuming there will be guns that the characters actually hold in the game. Which is quite likely to not be included. Maybe the weapon would only be out when the character is currently shooting it, then maybe you can walk around with it.

Are short hops in SNBM? I'm pretty sure they are, but I haven't played the demo in aaaages! :S Yes. Just tap the Jump button.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Actually, seeing as they hired voice actors for Snake and Fox, that doesn't seem too Farfetch'd now. (Bad Pokepun, sorry.)

(Also: 300th post!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Ability/Technique Discussion   Character Ability/Technique Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Ability/Technique Discussion
Page 1 of 1