Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character idea: Balloon Fighter

Go down 
5 posters

Add Balloon Fighter
Yes
Character idea: Balloon Fighter Forumv1089%Character idea: Balloon Fighter Forumv12
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Character idea: Balloon Fighter Forumv1011%Character idea: Balloon Fighter Forumv12
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Character idea: Balloon Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:11 am

I'm from the SSF2 (Super Smash Flash 2) Expansion forums where I will create Balloon Fighter for SSF2 as an expansion. However, DJ wanted to post my moveset for him on Super Nuke Brothers. Melee and have him replace the Ice Climbers. I did hesitated with posting this moveset since SSF2's and SNBM's Balloon Fighter will be clones. However, I got over it. Well here's his moveset:
Balloon Fighter
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Sun May 09, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:16 am

I'm for Balloon Fighter, since he was supposedly in SSBM's beta.
And part of your wish came true. The Ice Climbers are not playable, due to the engine not being able to support both Climbers at a time.
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Wow, I didn't think that you'd do it, ShadowHunter! I think there should be some changes in the moveset, but I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Corka Cola
Neutral Nuke Brother
Corka Cola

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:20 am

Good to see you SH. Your movesets are the most detailed, which would make it easier for programmers.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

You still need to add Stats. Here's some examples…

Weight:
Speed:
Jump Num.:
Jump Height:
Fall Speed:
Shield Colour (Not sure why people don't add this):

BTW: You have to make the Forward Smash & the Aerial Attack different from each other.
How about you make his Dash Attack into his Forward Special, and his old F. Special into his Aerial.

Just an idea!

EDIT: The Up Special could also act as a Meteor Smash when his thrusting legs make contact. (Whether or not he has any balloons!)
Possible names for the Up Special: "Balloon Bust"; "Balloon Burst".

Last edited by K. Xmith [DJ] on Sat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

The reason they don't add Shield Color is because it depends on the player.
P1=Red
P2=Blue
P3=Yellow
P4=Green
CP=Grey
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:37 am

K. Xmith [DJ] wrote:
You still need to add Stats. Here's some examples…

Weight: *
Speed: ***
Jump Num.: *****
Jump Height: ****
Fall Speed: **
Shield Colour (Not sure why people don't add this):

BTW: You have to make the Forward Smash & the Aerial Attack different from each other.
How about you make his Dash Attack into his Forward Special, and his old F. Special into his Aerial.
Actully all of those are aerial attacks. It was a typo, there was no forward smash.
It wouldn't be good to have him suddenly take out the flipper in the air in a normal attack while other attacks are physical.

Just an idea!

EDIT: The Up Special could also act as a Meteor Smash when his thrusting legs make contact. (Whether or not he has any balloons!)
I guess that could work.
Possible names for the Up Special: "Balloon Bust"; "Balloon Burst".I'll take Balloon Burst
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:17 am

Oops. When I said "change his old F. Special into his Aerial," I thought the attack was "Static Charge". (I should have checked!) Just forget everything I said about switching attacks around!

So all of the "Smashes" were just Typos? Well then, what's the Smash Attack going to be? And what about the Aerial? (You can only have one.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:23 am

The smash attacks are not known yet. I guess you can go with down aerial. Why isn't there 4 aerial attacks again?
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:35 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
The smash attacks are not known yet. I guess you can go with down aerial. Why isn't there 4 aerial attacks again?

Because we made a compromise of cutting down moves in exchange for characters, release date and game speed.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Corka Cola
Neutral Nuke Brother
Corka Cola

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:05 am

SH, that's why I didn't have Smashes in Blitz as well, I had the same reasons as Nuke does.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:

Because we made a compromise of cutting down moves in exchange for characters, release date and game speed.
Which was the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character idea: Balloon Fighter   Character idea: Balloon Fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Character idea: Balloon Fighter
Page 1 of 1