Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+67
Ariand/AEM
smartguy36
Gregboy101
Corka Cola
darkmegaman
Speedtrap
Onaru
Zero Insanity
alphathunder9
RedCap-BlueSpikes
yoh kun
0redyoshi0
Tarvonas
GoldenYuiitusin
RoyMaster4
Rhyden
cuckoos
Einherjar
[TM]MarvelFan
Ghosty
DarthDragon
Goof Ball
Smashbro29
Evilagram
(TSON)
Nook
Eraser
Star54321
Yaya
khcat93
drea_girl
Squidly
itsameSMB
Codemandega
egruntz
NinjaC
Jack
A.f.a.N
MAGICAL PIANO
Washudoll
Assistance
PlasmaNuke
Twilight
~Chozo~
ClayInferno
GDKN
boy wonder
wccnyc
KgZ
Sockpuppet
HyruleanHyroe
Flying Dutchman
Crackhead-Tudor
Hatakraa
Tribal-Thunder
Chaseallendiaz
Hoeloe
LP96
jnightmare
BITbyBIT
BlastNuke
fawx
PaperBat
8sidedcircle
latias soul dew
TaroNuke
Callum Stamp
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wccnyc
Neutral Nuke Brother
wccnyc

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 pm

if i had skill i would help.
but sadly i have none so Awesome
and btw
HAI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tribal-Thunder
Neutral Nuke Brother
Tribal-Thunder

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 am

wccnyc wrote:

HAI Very Happy

YO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tribalthunder.deviantart.com/
boy wonder
Neutral Nuke Brother
boy wonder

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey ! the name's boy wonder as you can see and I cant wait for this game
WHOOOH!!
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 pm

I am GDKN and i'm a big time fan of the Nuke Bros project. I lost this forum link a while ago when taro gave it to me, but I saw it on the site's chat, so I decided to join in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.72dpiarmy.com
ClayInferno
Neutral Nuke Brother
ClayInferno

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 pm

[The author of this post has deleted it]

Last edited by ClayInferno on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tribal-Thunder
Neutral Nuke Brother
Tribal-Thunder

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 am

ClayInferno wrote:
Hey I'm ClayInferno.

I know TaroNuke (helps me out occasionally with projects) which is how I ended up finding out about the game and forum.

Good stuff!

I see you like portal Very Happy...Welcome btw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tribalthunder.deviantart.com/
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 am

Hello there. I'm Chozo also known by others as Kfire. I'm a pretty big golden sun,vjoe, and mother fan. I have some spriting a bility and I'm a pretty decent editor. I'm an ssf2 developer though I refuse to do anything for the game until the engine doesn't suck. This game looks promising and I decided I wanted in.

My skype is Chozo

I'm a bud of itsamesmb and GDKN.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Neutral Nuke Brother
Twilight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Hi im Twilight!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm

The Legend of Zelda Hi im twilight, i am a major link player,
i have won
" Nz Open Brawl Tournament, 1st"
And i am a great helper for games. The Legend of Zelda
Back to top Go down
PlasmaNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
PlasmaNuke

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm

God damn it, why did no one tell me? Then again, I was inactive at the other forum...

Hi, I'm PlasmaNuke, I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest of the Nuke Bros. I'm 14, turning 15 in a few days. I animate, compose music (rather badly), and I'm learning how to program... Sort of. Like I said, I haven't been very active in the NB lately, so... Am I still in the group? XP

If you guys need any help with the game in terms of animation, or music, I'm here. Although as far as music goes, I'll try, but don't expect anything epic. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 pm

PlasmaNuke wrote:
God damn it, why did no one tell me? Then again, I was inactive at the other forum...

Hi, I'm PlasmaNuke, I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest of the Nuke Bros. I'm 14, turning 15 in a few days. I animate, compose music (rather badly), and I'm learning how to program... Sort of. Like I said, I haven't been very active in the NB lately, so... Am I still in the group? XP

If you guys need any help with the game in terms of animation, or music, I'm here. Although as far as music goes, I'll try, but don't expect anything epic. Awesome
Hey there. Nice to meet another member of the team.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
PlasmaNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
PlasmaNuke

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
PlasmaNuke wrote:

Indeed.

So is this the new official nuke bros forum or is it only for the game?
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 am

Just for SNBM, the Nuke Bros forum kinda died.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:59 am

PlasmaNuke wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
PlasmaNuke wrote:

Indeed.

So is this the new official nuke bros forum or is it only for the game?
Yeah, this is only for the game. I'm not part of the Nuke Bros. team personally.
I've just been asked to work on this project alongside Taro, and it's going great
so far. We really have things rolling.
Back to top Go down
Assistance
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Hello   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 am

Hello, I am Assistance.
I can't offer much to this project and I don't think I can so I just joined to watch the show.
I first found this on an NG post and I watched a short video of Link and I instantly thought that this is going to be great.
Keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon.
Back to top Go down
Washudoll
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi SNBM folks,

I am Washudoll. I am keen to see how this good looking game will be when its complete.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Washudoll wrote:
Hi SNBM folks,

I am Washudoll. I am keen to see how this good looking game will be when its complete.

Keep up the good work.
Welcome! I'm very exited seeing you around these parts. I've been 'hearing good things from you'.

=)
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL PIANO
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi, I'm The MAGICAL PIANO.
Obviously I play am a piano.
(and I'm magical)
I also have a deep voice
really deep voice
like Solid Snake deep
I might do the voice for solid snake
if second Callum lets me
He thinks I'm annoying
he's fun though
I should really do that demo he wants though
I do a deep voice better than David Hater
Because I actually have a deep voice
He doesn't
funfact: David Hayter sounds retarded when speaking normally
I don't
I have a deep voice
Repeat ad infinitum

Last edited by MAGICAL PIANO on Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A.f.a.N
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Hello,Nuke Bros. Melee fans.I am Akuma Fan,the creator of Untitled Sonic Project.Nice to see everyone here today.
Back to top Go down
http://tfgc.createmybb3.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

I will never admit I love you but it IS partially true
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL PIANO
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
I love A.F.a.N too, must be his charisma. I hate it when I fall in love at first sight over the internet even though what I'm seeing is text and not their face and consequently I'm not really seeing them but the effect is still the same.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm

MAGICAL PIANO wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
I love A.F.a.N too, must be his charisma. I hate it when I fall in love at first sight over the internet even though what I'm seeing is text and not their face and consequently I'm not really seeing them but the effect is still the same.
Your eyes drive me insane
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Hello Callum. My name is Jack, and I've come a long way to meet you (I clicked on a link xD). Since I'm bored as hell I figured that I'd join your forum. I am a pretty big fan of the "Brawl Taunts Series" and I've been laughing mt ass of (literarely) evry time I've watched it. Who am I you say? I am one of the best Super Smash Brothers players in Sweden (like top 30?). In fact, I think I'm the best Sonic player in the entire (Swedish) brawl scene (though I mostly play melee ofc?).

What I'm trying to say is, hello - And I hope I will have a fun stay here. Now all I need to do is editing some crap in my profile (creat an avatar and etc), feel free to add my MSN, I will be updating it really soon. Have fun, and try to reply (I know I'm boring).
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Jack wrote:
Hello Callum. My name is Jack, and I've come a long way to meet you (I clicked on a link xD). Since I'm bored as hell I figured that I'd join your forum. I am a pretty big fan of the "Brawl Taunts Series" and I've been laughing mt ass of (literarely) evry time I've watched it. Who am I you say? I am one of the best Super Smash Brothers players in Sweden (like top 30?). In fact, I think I'm the best Sonic player in the entire (Swedish) brawl scene (though I mostly play melee ofc?).

What I'm trying to say is, hello - And I hope I will have a fun stay here. Now all I need to do is editing some crap in my profile (creat an avatar and etc), feel free to add my MSN, I will be updating it really soon. Have fun, and try to reply (I know I'm boring).

Hey man! Great Smash achievements right there. And you have an awesome name. Kinda reminds me of..
Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Jack1g
Back to top Go down
NinjaC
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:00 am

Hi there ,

i am quite new here , This forum is personal introduced by callum stamp/ latias soul dew . Yeah i know i him in RL .
He's less epic then you would thought he will be . And also for the info CALLUM plz update you avatar !XD Awesome

and latias soul dew hmm i know him in also in RL but too tell ya somehting about him is quitte difficult : i
t got something to do with this picture.

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Wario

Hmm maybe i should tell ya something about myself but that is too boring too tell ya XD

if you really really really really really wanna know it then you out of luck Awesome
Back to top Go down
latias soul dew
Neutral Nuke Brother
latias soul dew

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:01 am

Welcome WONG welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://mrx3000.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Nuke Bros. Forum :: General :: Welcome to Super Nuke Bros. Forums!-
Jump to: