Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Yes,the telekenetic plant like guy is back and he is better then ever in the SUPER NUKE!!!!!

Intro : Jumps out of nowhere and says "Where's that Ibilis Trigger"
Taunt : Silver Says "You think you can beat me" while holding a Light Blue Chaos Emerald
Special Stand : Aura Shot (Like Ness's Up Special,the PK Thunder)
Special Up : Floats
Special Right : Dash Kick
Special Down : Power Smash
Normal Stand : Punch,Kick,Karate Kick
Normal Right : Special Kick(Like Sonic's but stronger)
Normal Air : Back Kick(Like Mario's Up Normal)
Win : Floats up and says "I'm the Best" (like the Winning Pose of Sonic '06)

Theme : Dreams of Absoulution
Stage : Crisis City
Stage Music : Crisis City Music
Winning Theme : Sonic '06 Stage Clear Theme,or SSBB Sonic Win Theme.

Well,now whos the winner!
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Although a very great moveset, other Sonic characters probably deserve a spot (if there is one more open) more than Silver.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
Although a very great moveset, other Sonic characters probably deserve a spot (if there is one more open) more than Silver.
Agreed. Tails (who is deconfirmed), Knuckles, and Shadow should be considered before Silver.
Back to top Go down
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:59 am

Yeah Tails could not fight anyway, he would probably be replaced by Knuckles
Back to top Go down
http://www.greginc.weebly.com
Not A Word
Neutral Nuke Brother
Not A Word

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:48 am

Dude. Gregboy. Tails can fight. He has all these gadgets, like his Proton Cannon (is that what it's called?), his mallet, heat-seeking rodent bombs, and the Tornado plane. Plus he knows how to do the Spin Dash, and he can fly and hover for a short time. The reason he was probably deconfirmed is because he's in Sonic's entrance sequence.

And if Knuckles is in, kindly try not to make him a slightly slower but ridiculously overpowered Sonic. If he's going to be able to hit hard, please make him run slowly, jump low, and shorten his glide. He'll be the first heavyweight Nuker (SNBM for Smasher) who can glide.

Yep, I'm one of those grammar nazis, and my usage of smileys is sparse, at best. At least you guys can understand what I post.

Oh yeah, and I believe that this is my second post. See, I don't like post-whoring, and I usually research (meaning lurk) a lot before posting, because of a bad experience back at the Forum Games section of McLeodGaming that made me feel (and look) like a complete asshole.

I make really long run-on sentences at times, because my head is almost always bursting forth with activity. Inferences sliding past my mental ears one after the other, visualizations and mundane memories flashing past my eyes at, um... I dunno, the speed of neural signals? (Neural signals are, by the way, faster than F5 tornado winds, I believe.)
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:52 am

Not A Word wrote:
Dude. Gregboy. Tails can fight. He has all these gadgets, like his Proton Cannon (is that what it's called?), his mallet, heat-seeking rodent bombs, and the Tornado plane. Plus he knows how to do the Spin Dash, and he can fly and hover for a short time. The reason he was probably deconfirmed is because he's in Sonic's entrance sequence.

And if Knuckles is in, kindly try not to make him a slightly slower but ridiculously overpowered Sonic. If he's going to be able to hit hard, please make him run slowly, jump low, and shorten his glide. He'll be the first heavyweight Nuker (SNBM for Smasher) who can glide.

Yep, I'm one of those grammar nazis, and my usage of smileys is sparse, at best. At least you guys can understand what I post.

Oh yeah, and I believe that this is my second post. See, I don't like post-whoring, and I usually research (meaning lurk) a lot before posting, because of a bad experience back at the Forum Games section of McLeodGaming that made me feel (and look) like a complete asshole.

I make really long run-on sentences at times, because my head is almost always bursting forth with activity. Inferences sliding past my mental ears one after the other, visualizations and mundane memories flashing past my eyes at, um... I dunno, the speed of neural signals? (Neural signals are, by the way, faster than F5 tornado winds, I believe.)
Well put, and nice skills! But yeah, I'd say he can.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:56 am

I agree with Not A Word.
Tails has moveset potential, and would not be a clone of Sonic in ANY way. Niether would Knuckles, but I wouldn't see how he would hit real hard.
My guess is that Knuckles would be like Captain Falcon; speedy with a slow and powerful punch attack.
Back to top Go down
Not A Word
Neutral Nuke Brother
Not A Word

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:04 am

SSBC
Explanation for the above link: It's another Smash fangame, with nice physics and Frankenstein graphics. Download it (you may need 7zip), play as Knuckles, and you'll see what I mean. His Spin Dash may be the only Spin Dash in the history of Smash to Star KO at 100%. If you get hit with his F-smash at 75%-ish, you almost always die. If you get hit by the edge of his D-smash at 100%-ish at the edge of a stage, you die. If you get hit by his fully charged N-Special at 100%, you die. Instantly.

Sorry if my posts sound useless and are off-topic. Just please don't make him a ridiculously overpowered Sonic.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 am

Not A Word wrote:
SSBC
Explanation for the above link: It's another Smash fangame, with nice physics and Frankenstein graphics. Download it (you may need 7zip), play as Knuckles, and you'll see what I mean. His Spin Dash may be the only Spin Dash in the history of Smash to Star KO at 100%. If you get hit with his F-smash at 75%-ish, you almost always die. If you get hit by the edge of his D-smash at 100%-ish at the edge of a stage, you die. If you get hit by his fully charged N-Special at 100%, you die. Instantly.

Sorry if my posts sound useless and are off-topic. Just please don't make him a ridiculously overpowered Sonic.
That was a mistake they did, and I'm sure if he's in that won't happen here. But wow, 100%?!
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

I have Super Smash Bros. Crusade, so I should try this out.
I main Waluigi though, so it may take a while to get used to Knuckles...
EDIT: Upon examination, I find that Knuckles is fine as he is. He's supposed to be strong, and strong attacks generally kill at around 100%. However, I say it should be around 120% that his strongest attack can make an easy KO. Especially considering that his strongest moves are on the slow side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog   Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion : Silver The Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1