Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Web-comic series. Character Profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

New Web-comic series. Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: New Web-comic series. Character Profiles   New Web-comic series. Character Profiles EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm

So far I only have one done: Zach.

http://darthd302.deviantart.com/#/d2uypb8

I'm going to start a Web-Comic series on DeviantART and Facebook that's about a dude (Zach), his Girlfriend (Beth), his Best Friend (Mark), and a bunch of made up people living amongst video game characters. The first Character Profile I'm doing is of the protagonist, Zach.

Zach is a video game addict. He lives surrounded by his favorite video game characters and a few other friends. He is nice, yet sarcastic, and can sometimes be a dick to people just for the hell of it. His girlfriend, Beth, as well as Dr. Pepper, are the only two things that keep him sane enough not to rip someones head off should he be annoyed. A good hug or a 12 pack of the Dr. P is enough for him to last about 2 hours or so. His arch nemesis, Hcaz (Hu-Kazz), only likes video games for the villains, as he is one himself.

Next I'll do Beth, his GF.
Oh yeah, and the actual comics won't be in color, just the Character Profiles.

Back to top Go down

New Web-comic series. Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1