Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Idea: Princess Daisy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UPRSH
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Character Idea: Princess Daisy Empty
PostSubject: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm

HI, THERE´S ME WITH ANOTHER CHARACTER IDEA FOR THE GAME. IS THE PRINCESS DAISY, FROM SUPER MARIO BROS SERIES.

I THINK HER WITH HER CLOTHINGS FROM SUPER MARIO STRIKERS FOR GCN. THIS IS HER MOVESET:

NEUTRAL SPECIAL: NEUTRON CANNON (SHE USES A LASER GUN FOR SHOOT A POWERFUL AND SPEED BEAM; IF YOU CHARGE IT, IT´LL BE MORE POWERFUL AND FASTER)
SIDE SPECIAL: DRILLER STRIKE (SHE ATTACKS WITH HER MAGIC WHIP FLYING AND DRILLING)
UP SPECIAL: JET SHOES (SHE CHARGES UP IN AN ORANGE AURA AND FLIES; YOU CAN CONTROL HER WITH THE DIRECTIONAL BUTTONS)
DOWN SPECIAL: MACH HURRICANE (SHE SPINS LIKE A TORNADO STRIKING HER OPPONNENTS, AND USING HER WHIP LIKE A TORNADO)
GRAB MOVE: MAGIC WHIP (SHE CAN USE A WHIP FOR TRAP HER OPPONENTS AND CLIMB PLATTAFORMS)
SIDE SMASH: ICE BREATH (SHE BLOWS A FREEZING BREATH, FREEZING HER OPPONENTS)

SUPER NUKE: ATOMIC TORNADO (ALL IN STAGE STOPS; SHE SPINS LIKE A TORNADO; THEN, SHE LAUNCHES HERSELF UP WHILE TWO BEAMS STRIKE THE OPPONENTS; THEN, DAISY RETURNS AND MAKES AN ATTACK WITH HER SWORD, THEN ALL RETURNS ADVANCING AND THE OPPONENTS FINISH KO´D[/list])

ENTRANCE TO STAGE: SHE APPEARS WITH HER CLASSIC DRESS, THE SHE DRESSES MAGICALLY INTO HER CLOTHES FROM SUPER MARIO STRIKERS
TAUNT: JUMPS AND SAYS HI, I'M DAISY!
VICTORY FANFARRE: SHE SAYS YEAH! I GOT IT! YAHOO! AND JUMPS PUNCHING THE AIR

STAGE: MARIO CIRCUIT
MUSIC: UNDERGROUND (SUPER MARIO LAND)

WHAT DO YOU SAY? IT´S A GOOD IDEA? I THINK THAT YES

Last edited by UPRSH on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CORRECTING SOME ATTACK)
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

First off, STOP WITH ALL CAPS. IT'S FRIGGING ANNOYING

Second, that is the WORST moveset I've seen for Daisy. It's COMPLETELY made up.
I mean really; lasers? Jet shoes? A sword? This isn't fucking Daisy! This is a character you made up that LOOKS like Daisy! A D.I.N.O. if you will! (Daisy In Name Only)

Never come back. Seriously. NEVER. COME. BACK.
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 am

If there's one thing I like from this topic, it's the Mario strikers costume idea. It gives her that much more differentiation from Peach, and out of the two, I always imagined Daisy to be the tougher one.
Back to top Go down
UPRSH
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
If there's one thing I like from this topic, it's the Mario strikers costume idea. It gives her that much more differentiation from Peach, and out of the two, I always imagined Daisy to be the tougher one.

YES, AND THE ATTACK IDEAS ARE A PROBE OF IT; CHECK OUT MY CONCEPTUAL ARTS IN DEVIANTART
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSeaCucumber
Neutral Nuke Brother
AwesomeSeaCucumber

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am

The only part I like is the Mario Srikers costume idea, the rest is just an abortion.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

It would be pretty retarded to have both Daisy and Peach in the game, since they obviously have the same models/would be extremly simular too eachothers. Same about the rest of the obv clones.

Like, why would we need Megeman when we have Samus? Same thing :awesome:
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSeaCucumber
Neutral Nuke Brother
AwesomeSeaCucumber

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 am

Jack wrote:
It would be pretty retarded to have both Daisy and Peach in the game, since they obviously have the same models/would be extremly simular too eachothers. Same about the rest of the obv clones.

Like, why would we need Megeman when we have Samus? Same thing Awesome

Having Daisy and Peach in the same game wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Daisy would just a decent moveset that isn't identical to Peach's.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Most likely reason would be -there would be no more characters since they have given up on the game-

And then again, having two characters that look the same in such a small limited game would be a waste of programming.

Third reason would be nobody likes Daisy.
Back to top Go down
UPRSH
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 pm

AwesomeSeaCucumber wrote:
Jack wrote:

Having Daisy and Peach in the same game wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Daisy would just a decent moveset that isn't identical to Peach's.

YES, ASSHOLE! THE DAISY ATTACKS THAT I THOUGHT ARE DIFFERNT TO THE ONES OF PEACH!
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSeaCucumber
Neutral Nuke Brother
AwesomeSeaCucumber

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm

UPRSH wrote:
AwesomeSeaCucumber wrote:
Jack wrote:

YES, ASSHOLE! THE DAISY ATTACKS THAT I THOUGHT ARE DIFFERNT TO THE ONES OF PEACH!

Yes, but your moveset sucks.

Jack wrote:
Most likely reason would be -there would be no more characters since they have given up on the game-

And then again, having two characters that look the same in such a small limited game would be a waste of programming.

Third reason would be nobody likes Daisy.

What do You mean? a lot people of like her.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

It's amazing this retard has not yet been banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea: Princess Daisy   Character Idea: Princess Daisy Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Idea: Princess Daisy
Page 1 of 1