Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stage ideas

Go down 
+32
HyperSonic92
Not A Word
Ariand/AEM
Gregboy101
K. Xmith [DJ]
alphathunder9
GoldenYuiitusin
Tarvonas
RedCap-BlueSpikes
DarthDragon
raiden77
SingleMaleNurse
(TSON)
Evilagram
khcat93
Eraser
Squidly
Zer0 Xaminor
Jack
LP96
Twilight
GDKN
~Chozo~
boy wonder
Flying Dutchman
Hatakraa
Tribal-Thunder
Callum Stamp
Hoeloe
TaroNuke
jnightmare
Chaseallendiaz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Stage ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
Chaos would simply appear and dance. You could pick 'em up and throw 'em at people. BUT if you do that. The go after YOU!
Sorry to be nitpicky, but the plural for Chao is not "Chaos". It's simply "Chao". Kind of how "deer" is singular and plural.

Chaos refers to the god of the Chao.
Tis 'K.
Also thanks for the warm welcoming back party.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

Male Number of posts : 115
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re:Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

Sorry to be off-topic,but I saw on The Sonic News Network that Chaos was actually a mutated Normal Chao due to coming in contact with the Chaos Emeralds.
It's actually true!
Look it up on the Sonic News Network(Sonic Wiki)and see for yourself!
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 am

smartguy36 wrote:
Sorry to be off-topic,but I saw on The Sonic News Network that Chaos was actually a mutated Normal Chao due to coming in contact with the Chaos Emeralds.
It's actually true!
Look it up on the Sonic News Network(Sonic Wiki)and see for yourself!
Yeah, a lot of people already knew that...sorry dude...
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

Ariand/AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
Chaos would simply appear and dance. You could pick 'em up and throw 'em at people. BUT if you do that. The go after YOU!
Sorry to be nitpicky, but the plural for Chao is not "Chaos". It's simply "Chao". Kind of how "deer" is singular and plural.

Tis 'K.
This place tends to be dead for numerous days. Technically we would have to welcome EVERYONE back (other than me, as I'm here practically every day...).
Wait, was that sarcasm on that last part or no? I can't tell online...
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:

Tis 'K.
This place tends to be dead for numerous days. Technically we would have to welcome EVERYONE back (other than me, as I'm here practically every day...).
You can minus me out 'the welcome party as well, as I'm here everyday.
Anywho, perhaps a Master Emerald shrine from Tikal's memories with Chao and occasionally Chaos playing with them in the background. Tikal with them too. Better yet....

Master Emerald Shrine:
In the peaceful part, you are simply in front of all 8 emeralds (that includes the Master), not in the shrine from S3&K/S&K, but from Tikal's memories in SA/SADX. In the BG are some Chao, Tikal, and Chaos, all playing together, while peaceful music is playing. Doesn't seem like much of a brawling arena does it? Well....there's a bit more to it.....
After a short while Pachamac comes with a small legion of troops and angers Chaos, causing him to transform into Perfect Chaos. Suddenly, there is a flash of light on the screen and the background changes. The sky is Red, Orange, and Black (showing the anger), Perfect Chaos is distantly in the back, there is water on the sides filling where the edges once were, but this water is dangerous and hurts you like spikes. Chaos' "tentacles" (from the final battle against him) that can swipe at the stage or summon tornadoes. The BG shows the shrine, damaged, with the Chao and Tikal, lying hurt. There's fire everywhere, and a small spot of fire on the actual stage part, which can hurt you. Some times boulders and such debris come falling onto you (they break when they hit the ground, but go through you dealing damage) and Chaos can fire a laser from his mouth that rises from his head pointed down to the stage to deal damage. This part of the stage stays until the end of the match. For music, I guess a remix of either the instrumental Open Your Heart or of Chaos' battle themes (0-5, 6, and the second half of Perfect). I say make something slow and peaceful in the beginning, for about 30 seconds, then whatever for a loop for the rest of the fight.

If you don't like this idea, then how about a ruined Station Square, that starts off ruined, with Chaos in the back, and fallen buildings and highways as platforms, and the water isn't dangerous except for his "tentacles".
Back to top Go down
yoh kun
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
yoh kun

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:

Tis 'K.
because there is nothing to do here anymore all we can do is give idea's and bugs until the next demo now.
but here is an idea if we have events we can do what melee did with the trophy's when you fight on them.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:21 pm

I like your Emerald Shrine idea,DarthDragon.
But what about some SA2/SA2B stages?
Like the Space Colony ARK.
Back to top Go down
Not A Word
Neutral Nuke Brother
Not A Word

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
otherpeople wrote:
somestuff
*nice stage idea*
Nice stage idea, but 30 seconds seems quite long, especially with all the lag that would happen as the second half of the stage starts to appear.

I think someone suggested the Space Colony ARK already. Let me check...
Back to top Go down
SP
Neutral Nuke Brother
SP

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Stage Idea:
Name: Dustbowl
Origin: Team Fortress
Image: Stage ideas - Page 6 750px-TF2_Dustbowl_Map
Description: In the background, the buildings in the image above can been seen as you battle.
Hazards: Sometimes different classes from TF2 come and attack players. Ideas for what each could do:

Scout: Runs across stage, swinging bat. Anyone hit takes damage and knockback.
Soldier: Comes in from side of stage, and starts shooting rockets. Anyone hit by a rocket takes damage and high knockback.
Pyro: Comes in from the side of the stage, and starts shooting from his flamethrower. Anyone hit takes fire damage and no knockback.
Demoman: Runs across stage, except sometimes stopping and setting off a grenade or planting a sticky bomb.
Heavy: Runs across stage, shooting from his "heavy weapon." Shots do damage but very low knockback.
Engineer: Comes in from side, and builds a sentry. Sentry shoots for a bit, then disappears.
Medic: Runs across stage, and if someone is in range, he heals their HP a little bit.
Sniper: Stands at edge of stage, and aims. Anyone hit takes decent damage and knockback. If someone is K-O'd because of this, he says "Boom. Headshot."
Spy: He appears at the side, then turns invisible. he then appears a few seconds later behind a player and tries to backstab them. If he succeeds, the player takes medium damage and knockback.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Re:Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Stage:Soleanna Town
Origin:Sonic Next Gen
Enjoy the scenery,meet new people,and see Eggman's robots?!
Yep this stage can change at times.
It can be when Eggman's greeting Elise,it can be peaceful,it could be in the new city.
If it's confirmed,to unlock the stage,you have to play as Sonic or Shadow(or Silver if he's yet to be confirmed)20 times.
An event and and item comes exclusively with this stage.
Back to top Go down
raiden77
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 pm

what about a classic pong or testris stage?
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Re:Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:06 pm

How about a Paper Mario stage?
ex.Count Bleck's Castle
Plus,it would have the most awesome Paper Mario boss battle music of all time,"The Ultimate Show".
Here's a video to hear the song:
Plus,here's a music idea for Metal Harbor.
P.S. GREEEEEEEEEEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage ideas
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6