Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief

Go down 
+4
Tarvonas
yoh kun
Gregboy101
GoldenYuiitusin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-16

G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:56 am

problem: Halo reach is separate from the Master chief trilogy. And the armor abilities are not yet iconic to the series. For Master chief I would say:...

Smash: Energy sword leap.
combo: A few beat downs with his gun
Down special: Spartan lazer: He bend down and starts chaging it. After a few seconds it sends a beam dealing falcon punch like damage. It can't be canceled and can be interupted.
Up special: Gravity jump: Doesn't necessarily need the lift just have the bluish effect.
side special: assault rifle: fires a couple rounds from the rifle with little ending lag and the bullets are sprayed a bit.
neutral special:This will be the plasma grenade attack. I think he should be similar to snake to sort of fill the gap he must leave in this game (satisfy both fans)
aerial: A downward pistol whip
Super nuke: tosses down a bubble shield and a hornet flies over once acoss the screen shooting bullets and every couple of seconds, a missil(the real dangerous part)
Taunt: Some cool gun pose. I dunno just not teabagging... that would be a bit funny but really stupid for this game...
entrance: from a hornet. (drops him off)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shipomaster
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:22 am

Shipomaster wrote:
problem: Halo reach is separate from the Master chief trilogy. And the armor abilities are not yet iconic to the series.
That's actually not too much of a problem, as Smash Bros./Nuke is not canon to the Halo storyline. And many moves that characters have are either original (Falcon Punch) or not used by them in their games (PK Starstorm). But I agree with it not being iconic yet.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

The jetpack is a much less original idea for an upB. I would honestly rather use rocket jumping, but we can't do that lol.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't remember, did M.C. ever use a jetpack in Halo?
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Not in the original trilogy.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm

I see. So other Spartans from ODST, Halo Wars, and the upcoming Reach used them?
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:29 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
I see. So other Spartans from ODST, Halo Wars, and the upcoming Reach used them?

There were no jetpacks in ODST or Halo Wars either. Also, the protagonists of ODST were the ODST, not Spartans, hence the name lol.
(Orbital Drop Shock Troopers)
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:35 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

There were no jetpacks in ODST or Halo Wars either. Also, the protagonists of ODST were the ODST, not Spartans, hence the name lol.
(Orbital Drop Shock Troopers)

Embarassed Yeah, like I said, I'm not that much of a Halo fan. I don't own an Xbox or a 360...
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:10 am

It's true that M.C. never used any of the abilities or anything.... but seeing as Reach was set before the original Halo, surely these abilities would have been kept and even updated by the UNSC? It's not like they would have scrapped 'em or anything. They could've been in..... the pelicans or something. Hidden away. Yes. Smile

I don't really care about the jetpack being used or anything. I just like that older version of the bubble shield in Reach. It would work so damn well as a Down B. If the Spartan Laser was added, it'd either be a final smash, or a Side B. Obviously it'd be a much weaker version of the real thing. Like... a broken one or something. XP

And I really like the idea of a Hornet coming as a Final Smash, as someone previously suggested.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:02 am

Meh, like I said, I'm not too much of a Halo fan, so the moveset is what I felt would be good. More than likely, a TRUE Halo fan will make a better one than me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief   G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

G.Y.'s Character Idea: Master Chief
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2