Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo Empty
PostSubject: Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo   Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:39 am

NOTE: Kazooie usually stays inside Banjo's pack.

*Neutral Special - Egg Firing
Banjo ducks down while Kazooie shoots out eggs from her mouth. On rare occasions she'll shoot eggs from her butt which is slower but twice as powerful as a regular egg
*Side Special - Beak Barrage
Banjo leans forward and Kazooie repeatably stabs in front of her as long as the button is held (max time is 5 sec); this move is actually a combination of Beak Barge and Peck
*Up Special - Flap Flip
Kazooie pops out and uses her wings to make Banjo's back flip go quite higher; should being able to glide come afterwards?
*Down Special - Talon Trot
Kazooie pushes her legs out of the pack and carries around Banjo instead. Her moveset is now limited to jumping (which is a little bit higher than Banjo's regular Jump) and a single Peck. If you press the special button again, Banjo resumes control. Kazooie is also much faster than Banjo

*Nuke Attack - Dragon Kazooie
Kazooie turns into Dragon Kazooie and flies around the stage. She can shoot out fire eggs

Double Jump - Feathery Flap
Air Attack- Rat-A-Tat Rap
Side Smash - Pack Wack
Taunt - Kazooie pops up and talks to Banjo for a few seconds
Win - Banjo plays a few licks on his banjo and he and Kazooie do the last pose in the Banjo-Kazooie intro

C+C?
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo   Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm

I like it. I like B+K despite not playing their games, so I support this.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo   Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I only have one problem, it seems that the whole moveset is based on Kazooie's attacks and that Banjo is only there to walk for her and the Pack Whack. Why not change a thing or two for Banjo's attacks?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo   Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:24 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
I only have one problem, it seems that the whole moveset is based on Kazooie's attacks and that Banjo is only there to walk for her and the Pack Whack. Why not change a thing or two for Banjo's attacks?
Well he'd also be doing the standard combo. Plus it's mainly Banjo that does the Up Special. Kazooie only helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo   Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo Empty

Back to top Go down

Banjo-Kazooie, Rare's Bear-Birdo duo
Page 1 of 1