Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banjo And Kazooie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Are they going to be included as characters or not?
You see, I've been waiting a nice 10 years for them to get the recognition they deserve by being added into Smash Bros, but that time never came, and when Rare left Nintendo, I felt crushed.

In fact, I'm not the only one, there's an entire community of people who have waited oh so patiently, thinking about actually modding them into Smash Bros on the N64, but realised the pretty much impossibility of such a task.

Anyways, I was actually really shocked to see you guys requesting a BK tune on Newgrounds, I took it as unofficial conformation that they are going to be included, so guys, please do them, every project that's ever been done has thought they weren't "all star" enough to be in a fan game. Don't say that, they are an epic duo that's long deserved their inclusion.

So yeah, for the sake of honoring lost heroes, don't ditch their idea.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Squidly wrote:
You see, I've been waiting a nice 10 years for them to get the recognition they deserve by being added into Smash Bros, but that time never came, and when Rare left Nintendo, I felt crushed.

In fact, I'm not the only one, there's an entire community of people who have waited oh so patiently, thinking about actually modding them into Smash Bros on the N64, but realised the pretty much impossibility of such a task.

Anyways, I was actually really shocked to see you guys requesting a BK tune on Newgrounds, I took it as unofficial conformation that they are going to be included, so guys, please do them, every project that's ever been done has thought they weren't "all star" enough to be in a fan game. Don't say that, they are an epic duo that's long deserved their inclusion.

As you hopefully know, we can't announce characters here because that'd defeat the purpose of the suspense we're creating.

Just keep on the look out, because I CAN tell you that I am personally a huge fan of the older games.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

As you hopefully know, we can't announce characters here because that'd defeat the purpose of the suspense we're creating.

Just keep on the look out, because I CAN tell you that I am personally a huge fan of the older games.

I'll understand that, anyways, I'm just saying, putting them in would make a huge fan base wet themselves and come to your house personally to do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

I'll understand that, anyways, I'm just saying, putting them in would make a huge fan base wet themselves and come to your house personally to do whatever you want.
I could need my own personal army of drycleaners..
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:

I could need my own personal army of drycleaners..

Should I go deliver a ransom?

Also, by the way, just so you could get the scale of Rare's fan base, you should look at these two sites:
The Rare Witch Project (Famous Hacking Site, Well Known For Uncovering The Sand Castle Codes, Devil Bottles, The Link Between DK and BK, and a lot of other notable things.

Famous general Rare site, one of their members was the second person in the history of Rare to ever enter their facility without being an employee.

That's a lot of drycleaners C:
Back to top Go down
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
SingleMaleNurse

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 pm

BUMP'D

Yes! Banjo-Kazooie would represent the Nuke Bros dream of bringing characters who may never be in a real Smash Bros and allowing dream fights to be held!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banjo And Kazooie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo And Kazooie?   Banjo And Kazooie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banjo And Kazooie?
Page 1 of 1