Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Well, I posted in VirtualSonic's thread about Shadow, and I figured that I had the better Shadow moveset.
What I posted:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Here is a TRUE Shadow moveset:

Entrance: Teleports in with Chaos Control saying "Hmm."

Combo: Front punch, Back punch, Kick Flip (His combo in Shadow the Hedgehog)
Forward Smash: Karate Chop (Used in Shadow the Hedgehog cutscenes to hack computers and kill Eggman in non-canon endings)
Up Smash: Chaos Upper: The attack from Sonic Battle
Down Smash: Chaos Nightmare: The attack from Sonic Battle
Air Neutral: Flaming Spin (To differentiate from Sonic)

Neutral Special: Homing Attack: Same as Sonic's but stronger. (Yes, it's a clone attack, but Shadow was the SECOND character to use it.)
Side Special: Chaos Boost: Charges forward in a burst of speed. Similar to the Light Speed Dash in Nuke, though is unchargable, and literally makes a BURST of speed.
Up Special: Chaos Control: Teleports in a imputted direction. Nothing too special.
Down Special: Chaos Blast: Works like the Wario Waft. Over time, Shadow charges up his dark energy, and when fully charged (after around 2 minutes), he flashes red. Using the Down Special causes a red flash shockwave that is bigger when fully charged.

Super Nuke: Super Shadow: Like Super Sonic, Super Shadow is able to fly around the stage. Pressing the attack button will make him Light Speed Tackle. Pressing the special button makes him shoot Chaos Spears. (Reminincent of the final boss fight in Shadow the Hedgehog and his All-Star move in Sega All-Stars Racing.) Says "Playtime ends NOW!" when activated.

Taunt: Crosses his arms. "Pathetic."

Victory: Tosses his green Chaos Emerald, catches it, and says "I am the Ultimate Life Form. THIS IS WHO I AM!"

No guns. MANY people HATED the guns (not me, but I could do without).
No using Rouge. She is not Shadow's bitch like Tails is Sonic's. Shadow needs no help.

I realize now that the Up and Down Specials were unnecessary.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Nice moveset! A lot better than mine. I'll still see when I can record vocals and upload them to YouTube to show here, but this is awesome! Although, if it's not too inappropriate, I'd rather him say "You're going straight to hell!" as a taunt, or as an alternative, "I am the Ultimate in speed!". The victory is cool though.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm

My guess, is that they would use voiceclips from Sonic Adventure 2, and use another actor that sounds like David Humphrey for clips not used at that time. (Chaos Blast, etc.)
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
My guess, is that they would use voiceclips from Sonic Adventure 2, and use another actor that sounds like David Humphrey for clips not used at that time. (Chaos Blast, etc.)
Probably, although not much needs to be added outside of SA2 (Chaos Spear was used in 2-player and the final battle against Shadow).
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Probably, although not much needs to be added outside of SA2 (Chaos Spear was used in 2-player and the final battle against Shadow).
I know Chaos Spear was in SA2, but he never actually said "Chaos Spear" to my knowledge...
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

I know Chaos Spear was in SA2, but he never actually said "Chaos Spear" to my knowledge...

Shadow wrote:

Disappear!!
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Disappear!!

Yep! That's what he said!
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Disappear!!

Every time, I always waited for the character to become invisible...
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Disappear!!

Lulz.
Also, Amy was cheap in that mode....
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Disappear!!

Lulz.
Also, Amy was cheap in that mode....

She was. The game ranked her the worst, but her moves were so annoyingly spamable. I have never lost a multiplayer game as long as I play as Amy.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Amy was marginally slower but her super was broken since it actually caused death on maps like Sky Rail.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm

And not only that, she could constantly BARAGE with her specials.
That's why she's banned whenever me and my friends play. Unless we play on the first two courses. (The all skateboard and the all grind ones)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog   G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog Empty

Back to top Go down

G.Y.'s Character Idea 4 (FOR REAL): Shadow the Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1