Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow Empty
PostSubject: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Okay, this may have come up before, but no one's truly talked about it as far as I know, so here goes:

Shadow:

Standard Special: Chaos Spear
Shadow fires a Chaos spear that causes some damage but instead of knockback it stuns the foe in place. It is chargeable and can fire in any direction, but it's default is straight forward. When in the air the default is diagnally down.

Side Special: Spin Dash
Holding down charges this. I don't need to explain much more besides it's more powerful yet slower than Sonic's, but not by much.

Up Special: Chaos Control
Shadow quickly pulls out the Green Chaos Emerald and shouts "Chaos" and, while teleporting either upwards or whatever direction the player pushes beforehand within a split second, "Control!!!"

Down Special: Chaos Blast
The player holds down the button longer for a bigger charge, as Shadow is charging his powerful Chaos Blast! Although not as wide a range as 20m like before, Shadow can still cause great knockback and damage with this move. While charging he shouts "Chaos!" and then when he attacks shouts "BLAST!!!"

Super Nuke: Super Shadow
Shadow transforms using the seven Chaos Emeralds, and then flies around the stage. He cannot cause damage unless he gets enough momentum. He can also fire Chaos Spear by pushing the Special Move Button, and this is Chargeable. He also has the ability to spin in place really fast when the Standard Move Button is pressed. The time spent transformed is about 10-12 seconds.

Taunt
Either Shadow points forward and says "You're going straight to hell!", or if you guys think thats not appropriate, he could instead look forward and say "I am the ultimate in speed!", swiping his hand across at "speed".

Victory
His Victory music could be the stage clear music in Shadow the Hedgehog. His victory stances are:
1. He has his arms crossed and says "Hmph, perfect."
2. He pulls out the Green Chaos Emerald and says "You're not worth my time."
3. His hands glow as he does a punch-punch-kick combo and says "aaaaaAAAARRRGGHH!"

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Damn, that's just like the idea for MY Shadow moveset.
Except they would use clips of Sonic Advernture 2 and Heroes. So no Jason Griffith (Damn.) I don't mean that as a joke, I'm seriously saying "Damn".
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:35 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Damn, that's just like the idea for MY Shadow moveset.
Except they would use clips of Sonic Advernture 2 and Heroes. So no Jason Griffith (Damn.) I don't mean that as a joke, I'm seriously saying "Damn".
I always think that a character should use the most recent voice, especially since he says Chaos Blast (Chaos Spear was in the final battle of Sonic and Shadow as well as 2-player of SA2, although Shadow TH uses a cooler clip while it charges.).
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm

How about we get a voice actor to do the voice sounds and tell him to make it like David Humphrey, NOT Jason Griffith.

Please. Sometimes it seems like Sega/Nintendo is trying to make us NOT play the game.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:32 pm

K. Xmith [DJ] wrote:
How about we get a voice actor to do the voice sounds and tell him to make it like David Humphrey, NOT Jason Griffith.

Please. Sometimes it seems like Sega/Nintendo is trying to make us NOT play the game.
I'm actually really, really good at Shadow's voice, but I have no way of recording it as of right now...
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Why not? No microphone, or you have a crappy one?
I'd like to hear your impersonation!
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm

K. Xmith [DJ] wrote:
Why not? No microphone, or you have a crappy one?
I'd like to hear your impersonation!
The only microphone is my stepdad's that he uses for his music. I'd have to see if I could use it sometime. If so, I may upload a voice demo on YouTube and then put it here. I've heard crappy impersonations all over, and I know I'm better at it (I'm not self-obsessed, I'm just serious).
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

It's my personal opinion that shadow didn't need his own topic. It doesn't warrant a lock, but still...
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:12 pm

K. Xmith [DJ] wrote:

Shadow's voice is not the problem. (I find Jason Griffith to be the better Shadow.)
It's the fact that they keep whoring Shadow, and not use Tails and Knuckles enough.

And this is coming from a Shadow fan. I say that Tails and Knuckles don't get enough starring roles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow   And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

And yet of course another one of DarthDragon's Character ideas.......Shadow
Page 1 of 1