Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Discussion : Vegeta

Go down 
5 posters

Which Final Smash is best for Vegeta?
Big Bang Attack
Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv1036%Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv12
 36% [ 4 ]
Final Flash
Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv1018%Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv12
 18% [ 2 ]
Super Sayian Vegeta
Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv1027%Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv12
 27% [ 3 ]
Final Shine Attack
Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv1018%Character Discussion : Vegeta Forumv12
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

Male Number of posts : 115
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Character Discussion : Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 am

The Prince of Sayains is ready to join the Nuke!
Entrance:He could drop from his Sayain ship?
Taunt:Idk
Win against Goku:Looks like you lose,Kakarot.
Win against Trunks:You need to train harder in order to beat me,son.
Win:Idk
Alternate Costumes: Scouter
B:Galick Gun - Same as Kamehameha,but stronger.
Side B:Any ideas?
↑B:High Speed Rush Attack:Vegeta flies up into the air and kicks the opponent(if it connects).
↓B:Explosive Wave:Just like Wario Waft and Chaos Blast.
Ok,I have an 4 Super Nuke Ideas.A poll is up so you can choose.
1:Big Bang Attack - It can be like Goku's Spirit Bomb,or Meowth's Super Nuke.
2:Final Flash:Just like Lucario's Final Smash,except the blast is wider and you can't move it.
3:Super Sayian Vegeta:No need to explain here.
4:Final Shine Attack:Just like Samus' Final Smash,except he goes Super Sayain 4.
Tell me what you think,and give me some ideas.

Last edited by smartguy36 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 pm

You made it Multiple Choice, now I can pick all of them.
Back to top Go down
SP
Neutral Nuke Brother
SP

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 am

I still think that non-video game characters shouldn't be in, but whatever.
And I am also having trouble choosing a Final Nuke, I wouldn't want it to be the same as SSF2, but it also makes the most sense...
I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:39 am

SP wrote:
I still think that non-video game characters shouldn't be in, but whatever.
And I am also having trouble choosing a Final Nuke, I wouldn't want it to be the same as SSF2, but it also makes the most sense...
I don't know.
I think the only non-VG characters (IF there were any) should be DBZ Characters. I chose the Big Bang Attack, because Vegeta could go super saiyan to do that, then change back afterwards.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Re:Character Disscussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

I was thinking about adding Final Explosion or Dirty Fireworks(if you don't know what this move is,play as Scouter Vegeta in BT3.)as a Super Nuke,but I don't think anyone would vote for one of these.Reply if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 am

I think Side B should be Galick Gun, and B should be a normal beam. If you charge the B move to full power, it could come out as a small "Big Bang Attack".

Because his Final Smash needs to be Final Flash. That's his ultimate move, after all. The Big Bang attack is merely his signature move. The Final Flash is his FINISHING move. Very Happy

But it needs to be a little different from Lucario's.... I know just the thing!

He'd go to the same position as Lucario, but he'd charge the beam for a while, instead of shooting it straight away. During this time, you'll be having to aim at the enemy (using the arrow keys) who'll be trying to run around like crazy. After a fair while, Vegeta will shout "FINAAAAALLLL FLAAAAAASSSHHH" And finally shoot the beam. It'd be A LOT wider than Lucario's, but it also won't be able to move AT ALL. THUS why you have to aim the beam BEFORE it's blasted. If you were successful in aiming correctly at the enemy AT THE TIME THE BEAM IS FIRED, you'd have hit him, and Voila! That's some nasty damage right there. Of course, if the enemy was successful in DODGING the move at the time it's blasted, then yeah... no harm done.

Ok... I see how that makes little sense. So here's a picture that'll hopefully explain it better:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/7389/finalflash.png

The picture shows three scenes... going from left to right... that explain the scenario of the Super Nuke.

Yeah. Awesome
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

Tarvonas wrote:
I think Side B should be Galick Gun, and B should be a normal beam. If you charge the B move to full power, it could come out as a small "Big Bang Attack".

Because his Final Smash needs to be Final Flash. That's his ultimate move, after all. The Big Bang attack is merely his signature move. The Final Flash is his FINISHING move. Very Happy

But it needs to be a little different from Lucario's.... I know just the thing!

He'd go to the same position as Lucario, but he'd charge the beam for a while, instead of shooting it straight away. During this time, you'll be having to aim at the enemy (using the arrow keys) who'll be trying to run around like crazy. After a fair while, Vegeta will shout "FINAAAAALLLL FLAAAAAASSSHHH" And finally shoot the beam. It'd be A LOT wider than Lucario's, but it also won't be able to move AT ALL. THUS why you have to aim the beam BEFORE it's blasted. If you were successful in aiming correctly at the enemy AT THE TIME THE BEAM IS FIRED, you'd have hit him, and Voila! That's some nasty damage right there. Of course, if the enemy was successful in DODGING the move at the time it's blasted, then yeah... no harm done.

Ok... I see how that makes little sense. So here's a picture that'll hopefully explain it better:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/7389/finalflash.png

The picture shows three scenes... going from left to right... that explain the scenario of the Super Nuke.

Yeah. Awesome
Noice. That there is actually a damn good idea. But how about instead of an arrow, there's like a little light or something that shows where you aim. Idk, I just think something should represent the arrow instead of just the arrow.
Good idea anyways!
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Re:Character Disscussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 am

How about a transparent beam that shows you where you're about to fire while aiming?
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 am

Yeah, either way, it'd work just as fine. The arrow was just a little quick thing I thought of in a flash. Razz
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 pm

What should his up Special be? Neutral
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm

smartguy36 wrote:
What should his up Special be? Neutral
That "Super speed" that looks like they teleport, with a kick after he "teleports". It should be called "High-Speed Rush Attack". You can't aim because it's too fast, so it goes straight up. But Vegeta can still move left-to-right after the attack.
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

PostSubject: Re:Character Disscussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Ok,that's added.
What about Side B?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 am

I can pick all of them.
Super Mario Bros
university degree online
marthas vineyard bike shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion : Vegeta   Character Discussion : Vegeta Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion : Vegeta
Page 1 of 1