Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee

Go down 
+12
Evilagram
Nook
Eraser
(TSON)
Star54321
Master10
Squidly
itsameSMB
Flying Dutchman
jnightmare
Jack
Callum Stamp
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee Empty
PostSubject: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 pm

What would you like to see? Any Assist Character? What about stages? Maybe a game mode? What character do you CRAVE to play as?

Hit us with your thoughts and we'll, of course, consider them!

Keep in mind this is an all-out brawl, anyone is likely to join. Well, not JD from Scrubs or anything.. But you know..

GO!
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Why can't JD join? Oh well... I've said it before, how 'bout a stage that's like "Final Destination" in Melee. With those crazy ledges that you always survive on :D

And for characters... Egoistic as I am, I could actually consider seeing myself in this game - as an assist trophy or even a playable character. Or at least a character resembeling me. And I know what you're thinking "This kid is nuts, he most be the most egoistical little brat in the whole universe." And, I pretty much am. But yeah, a custom character, a real human being do would be awesome. Just make sure he would have realistic attacks :)
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Jack wrote:
Why can't JD join? Oh well... I've said it before, how 'bout a stage that's like "Final Destination" in Melee. With those crazy ledges that you always survive on Very Happy

And for characters... Egoistic as I am, I could actually consider seeing myself in this game - as an assist trophy or even a playable character. Or at least a character resembeling me. And I know what you're thinking "This kid is nuts, he most be the most egoistical little brat in the whole universe." And, I pretty much am. But yeah, a custom character, a real human being do would be awesome. Just make sure he would have realistic attacks Smile

That does it.

Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee Jdbrawl
Back to top Go down
jnightmare
Neutral Nuke Brother
jnightmare

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:28 am

LOL J.D and the surgeon ninjas
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Maxim from Lufia 2, even as an assist character would make my life. Hell, any shout-out to Lufia 2 would downright move me to tears. And don't think I'll only say I did it. I'll send you my tears in a bottle, free! I guarantee it!
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Dr. Mario.

I don't care if you take out Mario to do it (though you wouldn't), just do it please.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

Obama, do it or he will get pissed and will delete your computer, even if he isn't the president of your country, he can and will find and delete your computer, and we don't want that, do we?
Back to top Go down
Master10
Neutral Nuke Brother
Master10

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:32 pm

I want to see arcade mode open!! Very Happy But When is there gonna be like different versions of demos!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/namaster10
Star54321
Neutral Nuke Brother
Star54321

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I would love to see a stage that has different things that fall apart and over time it repairs itself
Back to top Go down
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
(TSON)

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm

I want to see a stage centralized around the moon. Idk, do what you will with that.

Also KUMATORA Awesome
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

I love test stages :3
Back to top Go down
Nook
Neutral Nuke Brother
Nook

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I really crave Bomberman. I really want to see how he would do in a smash bros. like game. I'd also like to see a destructible
stage, you know, like Luigi's mansion only you can break more instead of 4 pillars. But that is probably asking too much.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm gonna say this now and at least five more times after this:

I want good animations.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:16 am

Nook wrote:
But that is probably asking too much.
Not really, depending on if there's a limit on objects in flash.
Back to top Go down
Nook
Neutral Nuke Brother
Nook

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 am

Eraser wrote:
Nook wrote:
But that is probably asking too much.
Not really, depending on if there's a limit on objects in flash.

True.
Back to top Go down
Goof Ball
Neutral Nuke Brother
Goof Ball

Male Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Stage Builder plz.

That would be awesome. And also, if there's going to have a downloadable version of the game, it would be nice to put our own music in the game or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:18 am

Goof Ball wrote:
Stage Builder plz.

That would be awesome. And also, if there's going to have a downloadable version of the game, it would be nice to put our own music in the game or something like that.
Or just an option to turn down/off the bgm and (or) sound effects as in Smash bros Melee and Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Goof Ball wrote:
Stage Builder plz.

Or just turn off the music in the game and put your own music on.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

That's pretty much what I just said didn't I xD
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh... I didn't get that. Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee Icon_sweat
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Jack wrote:
Goof Ball wrote:
Stage Builder plz.

Or just an option to turn down/off the bgm and (or) sound effects as in Smash bros Melee and Brawl.
There is an option to turn off the music in the Demo already!
Don't think the rest is that hard actually. I'll need to check.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

My only hope and wish at this point in time is decent animations. The rest is taking care of itself at this point.

In particular the falcon punch. That single animation matters most in the game, in my personal opinion. The work they did on the brawl version of the falcon punch is absolutely incredible in theory and realization, only matched in execution by some of Ganondorf's attacks. You get that right, or do it better than brawl, and you have won the jackpot.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 am

Evilagram wrote:
My only hope and wish at this point in time is decent animations. The rest is taking care of itself at this point.

In particular the falcon punch. That single animation matters most in the game, in my personal opinion. The work they did on the brawl version of the falcon punch is absolutely incredible in theory and realization, only matched in execution by some of Ganondorf's attacks. You get that right, or do it better than brawl, and you have won the jackpot.
You do have to realize that some of the characters in the demo are like a year old. I've grown in animation alot because of this and other projects, and I assure that I will bring the best that I can to this game.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Evilagram wrote:

You do have to realize that some of the characters in the demo are like a year old. I've grown in animation alot because of this and other projects, and I assure that I will bring the best that I can to this game.

I realize that, and would like to see where along this line of thought you get away with not fixing those animations.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:58 am

Evilagram wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Evilagram wrote:

I realize that, and would like to see where along this line of thought you get away with not fixing those animations.
They're just in the past now. I think it's better to move forward and add more, I mean, everyone wants more characters!
And fixing animations just takes generally long. (.fla issues) - but we've done it with a few things like Mario's Fireball, Sonic's
run animation and some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee   Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopes and Wishes for Super Nuke Bros. Melee
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next