Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Mario Character Vote

Go down 
+5
Callum Stamp
GDKN
Hoeloe
itsameSMB
Zer0 Xaminor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0 Xaminor
Neutral Nuke Brother
Zer0 Xaminor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Dr. Mario Character Vote Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm

If you want to see Dr. Mario in Super Nuke Bros. Melee, vote yes.
if you think Dr. Mario is a clone from mario,(witch he is,) and he's just a waist of time, vote no.
Back to top Go down
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I'd imagine that at this point in development that the roster is more or less set.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 am

And I'd imagine that you aren't going to get your point across any more by posting about Dr. Mario more than once. Stop doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Toobad its already confirmed that doctor mario is not in.

His spot is being replaced with Missingno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.72dpiarmy.com
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 am

You know, little bit of trivia for you, in the old version of SNBM (with horribly misguided character choices, before 2nd Stamp joined the team), Missingno was discussed as a playable character. Briefly, but he was discussed.

That's how misguided our game would have been.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 am

Surprisingly, I'd actually say there's alot in store for Dr. Mario. He has definately been discussed.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

You should reconsider Missingno, he would be an epic character, I mean, in all honesty, wouldn't you just love fighting a character that would delete your game and screw it up if you beat it?
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Squidly wrote:
You should reconsider Missingno, he would be an epic character, I mean, in all honesty, wouldn't you just love fighting a character that would delete your game and screw it up if you beat it?
WOAH, off-topic much?

Watch it.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
WOAH, off-topic much?

Watch it.

Sorry about that, I didn't know the Missingno part of this discussion was over, I should've quoted.
Back to top Go down
egruntz
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

eh callum i don't think you should be too strict on these forums. the posting amount isn't all that big anyway.

Missingo would be an epic fail just an FYI Very Happy
You know who would rock all of our socks, though? Jesus
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 pm

egruntz wrote:
eh callum i don't think you should be too strict on these forums. the posting amount isn't all that big anyway.

Missingo would be an epic fail just an FYI Very Happy
You know who would rock all of our socks, though? Jesus

If you think one of the most used video game glitch in the universe would be fail, then you're fail.
Also, Jesus would pretty much diss Christianity and Islam, nobody would like it, and it would bring a smaller audience.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 am

Bleh. You guys should just get avatars : <
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 am

Callum Stamp wrote:

I'll get or make one...
The bad thing is, however, I'm on a laptop, I don't have a mouse so right now I can barely draw with flash.

So yeah, I'll make something a bit shapy.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Squidly wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

I'll get or make one...
The bad thing is, however, I'm on a laptop, I don't have a mouse so right now I can barely draw with flash.

So yeah, I'll make something a bit shapy.
I know that reply was old, but it's funny because my computer shows the red-X in the box for the avatars except Hoeloe's for some reason...I'm guessing my computer likes chibi girls with carving knives...
Back to top Go down
VirtualSonic43
Neutral Nuke Brother
VirtualSonic43

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Dr.Mario is a great character and he could be Mario's Alt. Costume,I agree a lot with you on Dr.Mario,just as long as TaroNuke edits him a bit to make him different then Reg. Mario!
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm

VirtualSonic43 wrote:
Dr.Mario is a great character and he could be Mario's Alt. Costume,I agree a lot with you on Dr.Mario,just as long as TaroNuke edits him a bit to make him different then Reg. Mario!
There's been a discussion on this in the Veteran Topic. Go there, I forgot what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Character Vote   Dr. Mario Character Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Mario Character Vote
Page 1 of 1