Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.

Go down 
+2
DarthDragon
Ariand/AEM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. Empty
PostSubject: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Image: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. Bomberman
Series: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img142/7651/bomberman.jpg (Top Left Corner)
Size: 6/10 "Bomberman is around a tad taller then Luigi. He's also around Mario size."
Weight: 4/10 "Bomberman is a pretty light fella, he's somewhat easy to knockaround."
Running Speed: 5/10 "He isn't to fast, but he isn't to slow either."
Power: 2/10 / 6/10 "Bomberman himself is really weak. But, he's bombs do pack a punch!"
Attack Speed: 8/10 / 4/10 "Although he's not strong, he moves pretty fast. But, throwing those heavy bombs are hard."
Range: 7/10 He's got long Arms, and Throwable Bombs. His range is above average."
First Jump: 4/10 "He's not much of Jumper, but isn't that bad."
Second Jump: 4/10 "Jumping on air isn't normal, but he does it anyways!"
Recovery: Its Unique. 10/10
Fall Speed: 5/10 "He Falls normally."

Entrance: Bomberman flies in with his Bomber jet (Bomberman 64), although, he crashes into the floor face planting, the Jet has exploded Bomberman get's up with Swirls in his eyes, Shakes his head, and is prepared for battle
Basic Pose: Bomberman's arms are swaying side to side. A somewhat careless style, his eyes are the typical Angry eyes.
Idle Pose: After a while he'll take out a small bomb the explodes in his face! He doesn't take damage, but shakes his head to remove all of the dust in his face.
Walk: General walk.
Run: Running with his back Straight.
Jump: Bomberman does a jump, Right Knee up, left foot down. Facing Upwards, normal Expression.
Double Jump: He does a twirl that looks like he is propelling himself upwards.
Fall: His arms are all strait his body is in an X like position, but a bit wider.
Land: A Standard Land.
Damage: an X Mark Appears on his face.
Dead: Bomberman has Swirls for Eyes, laying on the floor.
Taunt: Bomberman Juggles a Lit bomb, and drops it. It's a Dud.
Win: Bomberman Jumps, up 3 times, then Punches the arm with his right arm. With his left arm on his thighs. (^ ^) He's face is this.

Basic Combo: Right Punch, Left Leg Sweep, then Right foot Kick.
Forward Smash: Takes out a bomb, and kicks it forward.
Neutral Air: He does a tornado like twist.

B: He grabs a Bomb, and holds it. You carry it. You can throw it when wanted. It explodes within 8 seconds of taking it out, other people can grab it too.
<-> B: He grabs a Bomb, and is Prepared to through it. The targeting works like Pikachu's side B. Explodes on contact.
^ B: Bomberman detonates a Bomb, sending him flying upwards! He can do this three times at once! Although he gains 4% damage each time when used.
v B: He drops a bomb, it explodes within 4 Seconds. You can drop three at a time.

Super Nuke: Bomberman raises his hands, then an Atomic Bomb appears in it! Bomberman jumps to the middle of the stage and throws it down. This has WICKED Range! And Combo's Galloor! Due to Bomberman being created for this kind of Power he is undamaged.

Main Theme:

Win theme: (0:00 to 0:09)

Snake Codec

Snake: Hey it's that Kid again... what was his name again?

Mei Ling: Snake, you've met Bomberman?

Snake: Yeah... it was an old mission I was assigned to. Something about some Tv...

Mei Ling: Well, he's also known as the "White Bomber". He hails from Planet Bomber, where Bombers of different sizes and colors live.

Snake: He's throwing bombs like there's no tomorrow. Where does he get them all?

Mei Ling: I don't know, Snake. They must have discovered how to store bombs in an anti-matter storage system, but that's not all.

Snake: There's MORE?

Mei Ling: He can kick bombs, throw multiple bombs at once, and even set lines of bombs. Don't worry, Snake, you're armed and dangerous yourself. You shouldn't be hurt too badly.

Snake: Gee, thanks for the words of confidence, Mei Ling.

Mei Ling: Heh, heh, sure, Snake, anytime.

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:59 pm

HOLY S***! You actually had DETAIL! A true moveset, better than any of mine! Although perhaps shortening the time until the bomb explodes on his Standard Special move down to like 5-7 seconds? Aside from that great job!
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Damn, this sure beats my movesets out the water!

I support this. Smile

Last edited by GoldenYuiitusin on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake...)
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Wow!
Thanks guys!
What I tried to do was make similar to the movesets made on smashboards. I really did well?

@DarthDragon,
I wanted the time to be somewhat long so players can carry their bomb for a while rather then get then throw ASAP.
Also thanks!

@GY,
Wow! Thanks pal. I made this up in School during english, 6 minutes before lunch. I got this done, and got to lunch without waiting in the line!
I suppose I have a natural way with movesets I guess.
The stats are very new to me, but I think I did pretty well on it.
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Apologize for Double post, but I've added a quick update.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

I think in the Codec, you should make reference that Snake had fought Bomberman before. (DreamMix TV World Fighters)
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
I think in the Codec, you should make reference that Snake had fought Bomberman before. (DreamMix TV World Fighters)
Oh yeah! That's true.
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Very, very nice. I like it a lot. Very Happy

Though... for his down B.. you wrote that that the bomb would explode in 12 seconds. That's actually a very long time for such a game. You literally wouldn't be able to hit anyone. I was thinking more along the lines of 4 or so seconds.

EDIT: Also, for the forward smash; I was thinking instead of kicking the bomb forward, maybe he could just throw it directly down (a tad in front of himself, of course).

So like... he'd lift a bomb with two hands, and as soon as you release your hold on the buttons, he'd throw it on a slight angle directly down in front of him, very much so like Snake's side smash (but without the bazooka Razz ).
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 am

Tarvonas wrote:
Very, very nice. I like it a lot. Very Happy

Though... for his down B.. you wrote that that the bomb would explode in 12 seconds. That's actually a very long time for such a game. You literally wouldn't be able to hit anyone. I was thinking more along the lines of 4 or so seconds.

EDIT: Also, for the forward smash; I was thinking instead of kicking the bomb forward, maybe he could just throw it directly down (a tad in front of himself, of course).

So like... he'd lift a bomb with two hands, and as soon as you release your hold on the buttons, he'd throw it on a slight angle directly down in front of him, very much so like Snake's side smash (but without the bazooka Razz ).
Well, ya see.

I want make Bomber seem Original. So I'm sure that'll be side smash for snake here too.
'K, so cut n' print.
Back to top Go down
K. Xmith [DJ]
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
K. Xmith [DJ]

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm

You forgot the Kirby Ability! Besides that, it's really awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 pm

K. Xmith [DJ] wrote:
You forgot the Kirby Ability! Besides that, it's really awesome.

This should be the hat: https://media.photobucket.com/image/Kirby%20Bomberman/lakitumaru/pinkbomber.jpg
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 am

Everyone knows Kirby's ability is the neutral B, or in Olimar's case, sideB

Definitely ideas worth considering, this is a very well thought out moveset.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am

TaroNuke wrote:
Everyone knows Kirby's ability is the neutral B, or in Olimar's case, sideB

Definitely ideas worth considering, this is a very well thought out moveset.
Thank you!
It took me the last 20 minutes before lunch to make this.
I'll make another topic like this later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.   AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character. Empty

Back to top Go down

AEM's Character Ideas. -1- Bomberman Kirby hat is left. Then moving to new character.
Page 1 of 1