Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Poll

Go down 
+30
Tarvonas
GoldenYuiitusin
HollowL77
Rhyden
yoh kun
cuckoos
Ghosty
DarthDragon
Himanattsu
SingleMaleNurse
Hoeloe
Evilagram
Goof Ball
Smashbro29
(TSON)
Nook
spedmaster
Star54321
Eraser
khcat93
egruntz
itsameSMB
fromia
Sockpuppet
TaroNuke
GDKN
Flying Dutchman
Jack
Squidly
Callum Stamp
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Wich character would you like to see playable?
Bomerman (Bomberman)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv1010%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 10% [ 6 ]
James Bond (007: GoldenEye)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv103%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 3% [ 2 ]
Naruto (Naruto)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv1013%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 13% [ 8 ]
Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv1020%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 20% [ 12 ]
Batman (Batman: Arkham Asylum)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv105%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 5% [ 3 ]
Zant (Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv102%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 2% [ 1 ]
Animal Crosser (Animal Crossing)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv1011%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 11% [ 7 ]
Black Shadow (F-Zero)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv108%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 8% [ 5 ]
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv107%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 7% [ 4 ]
Pokemon Trainer (Gold&Silver) (Cyndaquil, Bayleaf, Feraligatr)
Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv1021%Character Poll - Page 6 Forumv12
 21% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 61

AuthorMessage
fromia
Neutral Nuke Brother
fromia

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Character Poll - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am

itsameSMB wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
I think it proves more or less that people don't want Belmont except for the big fans of Castlevania,
The only thing this poll proves is that there are more idiots out there who want some crappy mainstream animu character than people who understand how influential the Castlevania series was or how perfect of a fit Black Shadow with Ganon's "Dark Falcon" moveset would be.

Uhh, no. It proves how successful Pokemon Gold/Silver was.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

itsameSMB wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
I think it proves more or less that people don't want Belmont except for the big fans of Castlevania,
The only thing this poll proves is that there are more idiots out there who want some crappy mainstream animu character than people who understand how influential the Castlevania series was or how perfect of a fit Black Shadow with Ganon's "Dark Falcon" moveset would be.

It's a POPULARITY poll, go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Well, I would have to say Naruto, even though it'll never happen.
Don't flame me for my opinion please, but deep down, I always imagined what Naruto would be like in Smash.
Probably a mixture of the Clash of Ninja games, Ultimate Ninja games, Battle Stadium D.O.N., and Jump Stars.

It'll never happen though, and I fully believe that.

Although the lack of a certain option upsets me: MEWTWO. Pokemon
Back to top Go down
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
SingleMaleNurse

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 am

The only explanation is that he is already in...

Actually I have a very strong feeling he is. This game is kinda catering to all Smash Bros fans wet dreams, and a GOOD Mewtwo is one of the most common.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm

SingleMaleNurse wrote:
The only explanation is that he is already in...

Actually I have a very strong feeling he is. This game is kinda catering to all Smash Bros fans wet dreams, and a GOOD Mewtwo is one of the most common.

My dream is to have Mewtwo and Lucario duking it out, but from what I've heard of TaroNuke, Lucario is as good as gone... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

*Jumps up and down frantically*

BLACK SHADOW!! ROOAAARRR!!

Anyway, I think he'd be a great addition for the F-Zero franchise. I think Captain F. really needs an enemy to nuke besides that ugly and round Samurai Goroh. Sure, Goroh's one of the four main characters in F-Zero, but Black Shadow's Captain Falcon's Arch nemesis!

If he's not in I will slap someone. Oh, and someone will die. Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
*Jumps up and down frantically*

BLACK SHADOW!! ROOAAARRR!!

Anyway, I think he'd be a great addition for the F-Zero franchise. I think Captain F. really needs an enemy to nuke besides that ugly and round Samurai Goroh. Sure, Goroh's one of the four main characters in F-Zero, but Black Shadow's Captain Falcon's Arch nemesis!

If he's not in I will slap someone. Oh, and someone will die. Razz

I resent that remark, as I too am fat and not as good looking as I should be. Neutral

But anyway, clones are from what I heard, NOT going to be in the game, and I doubt that Black Shadow can be original, because he, like Falcon, has very little to work with. Goroh, having a katana, and agression, has more to work with. Though I believe Falcon is the only F-Zero character in this game...
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

PostSubject: Black Shadow   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 am

He wouldn't necessarily be a clone. It's simply a matter of coming up with good ideas. Unfortunately, I'm lacking those, but I'll write a few that I managed to quickly think of:

Combo: Right punch, Left punch, Right uppercut
Side smash: Headbutt. Pulls head back, and slams it downward.
Arial: A small circle of purple electrical magic surrounds black shadow, doing slight damage and knockback.

Neutral special: Raises hands, and charges a beam. The beam could either be a purple ball of magic, or a purple laser-type beam thing when pressing "S" for the second time.
Side special: Bends over, and charges, head-first.
Up special: Teleport. Similar to Mewtwo's, I suppose.
Down B: Punches ground, causing the ground to shake around him, dealing damage to anyone close to him.

Taunt: Signature crossing-arms pose.

Super Nuke: Uhh.... possibly... ummm.... Summons a blood falcon computer player (With two moves or something) to fight for him for a short amount of time... maybe? No? Hehe... It'd be cool though. Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 am

Tarvonas wrote:
He wouldn't necessarily be a clone. It's simply a matter of coming up with good ideas. Unfortunately, I'm lacking those, but I'll write a few that I managed to quickly think of:

Combo: Right punch, Left punch, Right uppercut
Side smash: Headbutt. Pulls head back, and slams it downward.
Arial: A small circle of purple electrical magic surrounds black shadow, doing slight damage and knockback.

Neutral special: Raises hands, and charges a beam. The beam could either be a purple ball of magic, or a purple laser-type beam thing when pressing "S" for the second time.
Side special: Bends over, and charges, head-first.
Up special: Teleport. Similar to Mewtwo's, I suppose.
Down B: Punches ground, causing the ground to shake around him, dealing damage to anyone close to him.

Taunt: Signature crossing-arms pose.

Super Nuke: Uhh.... possibly... ummm.... Summons a blood falcon computer player (With two moves or something) to fight for him for a short amount of time... maybe? No? Hehe... It'd be cool though. Razz

Needs MOAR Bull Charging and energy chains.
Back to top Go down
alphathunder9
Neutral Nuke Brother
alphathunder9

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

i chose zant cause i love the zelda series, but for a second choice it wudve ben bomberman Awesome
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 am

The Pokemon Trainer looks popular. Woah.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Although I would say that Chikorita and Quilava would be better, as a counter to R/B Pokemon Trainer of Brawl.
But I don't like the idea of 2 Trainers in the first place...Mewtwo would be better. (Not trying to sound redundant, sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Although I would say that Chikorita and Quilava would be better, as a counter to R/B Pokemon Trainer of Brawl.
But I don't like the idea of 2 Trainers in the first place...Mewtwo would be better. (Not trying to sound redundant, sorry...)

If this version of Pokemon Trainer is included, it's likely that Brawl's one won't be. There's no real point in two Pokemon Trainers, now is there?
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
0redyoshi0
Neutral Nuke Brother
0redyoshi0

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 am

I voted for black shadow because i'd like to see more f-zero characters
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

If this version of Pokemon Trainer is included, it's likely that Brawl's one won't be. There's no real point in two Pokemon Trainers, now is there?
Never. Question. Sakurai. (It is bad for your health.)
He would probably make two, especially since the R/B got a remake, they had a Trainer, so I wouldn't be suprised if since G/S got a remake, that he puts in a second Trainer in the next Smash...
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am

I was talking about in SNBM...
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Heh, frankly, I'd be quite happy if someone else took over Sakurai's role. Hopefully that guy would actually try to put stuff in the game that people ask for, and want. I mean, what the hell possessed them to make that... subspace emissary? Eurgh... It's characters people want, after all. Not dodgy little stories and lower-quality gameplay.

It's actually quite funny. On every forum I visited before the release of the game, pretty much everybody was expecting at least fifty characters to be included in the roster.. and how many actually are there? Thirty-five, I believe? And what the heck did they do to Wario?! Since when did he walk like Mr. Game & Watch? Wii games aren't supposed to have DS/Gameboy Advance quality animations.

Now, I'm not saying "I'd prefer a good game with few characters, over a bad game with many characters". What I'm actually saying is: "I'd like a game that's actually better than Melee, and manages to fulfil the standard expectations of a polished Wii title". Hell, Brawl was the only thing that made me buy a Wii in the first place, and sadly, I wasn't all too happy with the end result.

Meh, I suppose I'm being a bit too harsh.. It's not a bad game. It merely should have been better. Everyone has their own opinions, after all.

Look, I'll stop there before I get too carried away. I just like to express my views here and there. Smile

Anyway, yay! Black Shadow scores another vote! Awesome So.. let's see who's winning--

Naruto's winning?! *vomits*

He's... he's... he's... so damn annoying! I can't stand his voice after three episodes! Argh! - Well... I don't hate him that much, I suppose. It's just, if any anime character deserves to be in this game, it's Goku, which is unfortunately impossible (or highly unlikely). I suppose a guy that could fly would be a little cheap, aye? Razz
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 am

Tarvonas wrote:
It's just, if any anime character deserves to be in this game, it's Goku, which is unfortunately impossible (or highly unlikely). I suppose a guy that could fly would be a little cheap, aye? Razz

A character who could fly wouldn't, but a character who can possibly destroy the planet would be

Although, fully-powered Samus has been confirmed to be able to do that too (in Metroid Fusion) Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Heh, frankly, I'd be quite happy if someone else took over Sakurai's role. Hopefully that guy would actually try to put stuff in the game that people ask for, and want. I mean, what the hell possessed them to make that... subspace emissary? Eurgh... It's characters people want, after all. Not dodgy little stories and lower-quality gameplay. I liked the SSE. It definitely could've been better, though...and he DID put things that people have been asking for A LONG TIME. King Dedede? Wario? Meta Knight? Diddy Kong? Pit? People like Krystal and Geno need to wait their turn. The ones that I have mentioned have waited longer.

It's actually quite funny. On every forum I visited before the release of the game, pretty much everybody was expecting at least fifty characters to be included in the roster.. and how many actually are there? Thirty-five, I believe? And what the heck did they do to Wario?! Since when did he walk like Mr. Game & Watch? Wii games aren't supposed to have DS/Gameboy Advance quality animations. They made his animations based off of WarioWare's animations. It's just one character. Besides, I main him.

Now, I'm not saying "I'd prefer a good game with few characters, over a bad game with many characters". What I'm actually saying is: "I'd like a game that's actually better than Melee, and manages to fulfil the standard expectations of a polished Wii title". Hell, Brawl was the only thing that made me buy a Wii in the first place, and sadly, I wasn't all too happy with the end result. To each his own. I personally prefer Brawl over Melee, except for the RANDOM TRIPPING!!! and lack of Mewtwo.

Meh, I suppose I'm being a bit too harsh.. It's not a bad game. It merely should have been better. Everyone has their own opinions, after all. Exactly.

Look, I'll stop there before I get too carried away. I just like to express my views here and there. Smile Ok.

Anyway, yay! Black Shadow scores another vote! Awesome So.. let's see who's winning-- Meh, like I said before, Black Shadow doesn't have anything new to offer, unlike Samurai Goroh. It'd be hard to make him NOT a clone...

Naruto's winning?! *vomits* 1. He's not winning. G/S Trainer is. 2. This is a POPULARITY poll, it's not a poll for who will be in the game.

He's... he's... he's... so damn annoying! I can't stand his voice after three episodes! Argh! - Well... I don't hate him that much, I suppose. It's just, if any anime character deserves to be in this game, it's Goku, which is unfortunately impossible (or highly unlikely). I suppose a guy that could fly would be a little cheap, aye? Razz The early voice for the English dub was annoying, but as the episodes came, the voice became less and less annoying. Especially in Shippuden. Not very annoying there. Goku's power would be toned down, like in Battle Stadium D.O.N., which is a Japanese Smash Bros.-esque game with DBZ, One Piece, and Naruto characters. It could work, but unlike others, Goku has TOO MUCH to offer. What are they going to do? He's got like a million attacks and many transformations! But I feel that Sakurai's rule of "No 3rd party characters that didn't debut in a video game" should stand.
Response is bold.

Last edited by GoldenYuiitusin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up on the bold...)
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah, I understand. Like I said, everything written was merely my opinion, though. That said, I might as well provide some more reasoning as to why I said those things:

Really now, I'd hardly say they listened to people regarding those characters. Wario, Meta-knight, King Dedede and Diddy Kong are all very obvious characters to add. Not to mention I seriously can't imagine anyone asking for Pit. Who the hell would ask for a character in Brawl who's only been seen in one game, and originally made with.. what... ten pixels?

I know Wario's based off the WarioWare series, which is why I said "Wii games aren't supposed to have DS/Gameboy Advance quality animations". And yes, I am aware that there're Gamecube and Wii Warioware titles. Frankly, Warioware games are pretty much all about minigames. I can't see why they would consider making Wario based on a game of his that you don't even play as him in. Also, by play, I mean move around and what-not. Wario would have been far better with a smoother movement, hell, I might have mained him.

No, it's not just one character, and it's not unique. If I want to play as a character with an irritably low frame-rate, I'd play as Mr. Game & Watch. Mad

Anyway, the rest was indeed purely opinion. I honestly find Melee's physics to be far better than any Smash Bros. game to date. Brawl may have more to offer, but for a sequel made on the next gen console, to me, it was a severe disappointment.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
Yeah, I understand. Like I said, everything written was merely my opinion, though. That said, I might as well provide some more reasoning as to why I said those things:

Really now, I'd hardly say they listened to people regarding those characters. Wario, Meta-knight, King Dedede and Diddy Kong are all very obvious characters to add. Not to mention I seriously can't imagine anyone asking for Pit. Who the hell would ask for a character in Brawl who's only been seen in one game, and originally made with.. what... ten pixels?

I know Wario's based off the WarioWare series, which is why I said "Wii games aren't supposed to have DS/Gameboy Advance quality animations". And yes, I am aware that there're Gamecube and Wii Warioware titles. Frankly, Warioware games are pretty much all about minigames. I can't see why they would consider making Wario based on a game of his that you don't even play as him in. Also, by play, I mean move around and what-not. Wario would have been far better with a smoother movement, hell, I might have mained him.

No, it's not just one character, and it's not unique. If I want to play as a character with an irritably low frame-rate, I'd play as Mr. Game & Watch. Mad

Anyway, the rest was indeed purely opinion. I honestly find Melee's physics to be far better than any Smash Bros. game to date. Brawl may have more to offer, but for a sequel made on the next gen console, to me, it was a severe disappointment.

What I feel is that they should make two separate Warios. The one from Brawl (so I can still have my main...), and Classic Wario, which is Overalls Wario with a unique moveset. His moves are a fluid as the other characters' and are based more on Wario Land, Wario World, and the Mario Sports series. Final Smash could be Earthquake Punch from Wario Land: Shake It!, so that he is not a clone.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What I feel is that they should make two separate Warios. The one from Brawl (so I can still have my main...), and Classic Wario, which is Overalls Wario with a unique moveset. His moves are a fluid as the other characters' and are based more on Wario Land, Wario World, and the Mario Sports series. Final Smash could be Earthquake Punch from Wario Land: Shake It!, so that he is not a clone.

That's a bit much. That's like saying they should make two Sonic movesets, one based on Classic Sonic, and one with that Sword he has in the newer one.

Personally, I find Wario a little awkward to use, and this is probably partially due to his animations. I had some fun time with Wario Land when I was younger, and it would be much better, in my opinion to see him with animations more like those.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

That's a bit much. That's like saying they should make two Sonic movesets, one based on Classic Sonic, and one with that Sword he has in the newer one.

Personally, I find Wario a little awkward to use, and this is probably partially due to his animations. I had some fun time with Wario Land when I was younger, and it would be much better, in my opinion to see him with animations more like those.

Not really. It's two different things. Whereas Wario has two different important series to represent, Sonic has minor gimmicks in recent titles that not many people like.

And I feel that Classic Wario can be selected just like Overalls Wario, except he has a different moveset.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Not really. It's two different things. Whereas Wario has two different important series to represent, Sonic has minor gimmicks in recent titles that not many people like.

And I feel that Classic Wario can be selected just like Overalls Wario, except he has a different moveset.

Giving the same character a different moveset is a bit pointless too. I mean, Brawl's Wario did have some moves from the older Wario games, for example, his elbow smash was performable. To be honest, the real thing we're arguing about here is Wario's animation. It annoys me also that Nintendo seem to prefer newer minorities (for example, giving Mario Fludd, and Wario his jerky animations), over the more classic versions of the characters. However, the answer to that isn't in making a copy of the same character with a different moveset. It would just make the game confusing.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Giving the same character a different moveset is a bit pointless too. I mean, Brawl's Wario did have some moves from the older Wario games, for example, his elbow smash was performable. To be honest, the real thing we're arguing about here is Wario's animation. It annoys me also that Nintendo seem to prefer newer minorities (for example, giving Mario Fludd, and Wario his jerky animations), over the more classic versions of the characters. However, the answer to that isn't in making a copy of the same character with a different moveset. It would just make the game confusing.

Minorities? F.L.U.U.D. is in that category, but not Wario's animations. The WarioWare series is BIG. Arguably bigger than the Wario Land series. If it weren't, Sakurai would've based his moveset from the Wario Land series and Wario World only.
Minorities are one-time gimmicks (F.L.U.U.D., Poltergust, Excaliburn, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Poll   Character Poll - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Poll
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next