Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roster glitch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cuckoos
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Roster glitch   Roster glitch EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 am

Hai guise. I just experienced a glitch that showed me the entire roster being worked on. I don't know how it happened, but it had something to do with setting one of your controls to 0. Part of the roster I saw:
Yoshi (confirmed)
Marth (confirmed)
Crash Bandicoot (confirmed)
Klonoa (confirmed)

However, none of them were playable, they would just use a different character's moveset.

But I'm disappointed. Too many third party characters, we want more Nintendo, because SSF didn't give us that. They gave us a crap game with anime characters over populating Nintendo characters. Don't ruin this game with anime's and third partied guys.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster glitch   Roster glitch EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 am

cuckoos wrote:
Hai guise. I just experienced a glitch that showed me the entire roster being worked on. I don't know how it happened, but it had something to do with setting one of your controls to 0. Part of the roster I saw:
Yoshi (confirmed)
Marth (confirmed)
Crash Bandicoot (confirmed)
Klonoa (confirmed)

However, none of them were playable, they would just use a different character's moveset.

But I'm disappointed. Too many third party characters, we want more Nintendo, because SSF didn't give us that. They gave us a crap game with anime characters over populating Nintendo characters. Don't ruin this game with anime's and third partied guys.
Dude, only 2 of those are third party, so stop whining because there could be more Nintendo characters coming up most likely...
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster glitch   Roster glitch EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 am

Crash Bandicoot, Klonoa and Yoshi had anime?! To be fair, there was a Fire Emblem OVA with Marth in it. But, Marth is still from Fire Emblem.

Plus, a big glitch like that seems rather unlikely. Demo's sent to me (as a beta tester) contain a certain amount of characters, the public demo had a lot less characters than the secret demo's that we get. In short, they made a new file and most likely only used character data for the characters they wanted to use. Ergo, there shouldn't be data for other characters in there, regardless of who they are (even though Yoshi and Marth are likely candidates anyway).

If we believe that to be true, that means you got this information through other means, either through a leaking beta tester (who, at this point, would be rather unlikely to continue to be one d:) or otherwise. Basically.. Pics or it didn't happen.

Lastly, there is no Nintendo or Smash in the title, the staff has never promised you to only bring Nintendo characters so stop whining.

tl;dr: You're lying and if not, stop bitching
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster glitch   Roster glitch EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am

Even though you know I can't talk specificly about those characters mentioned, I can tell you
that Alan James (TaroNuke) mentioned in one of his Friday Blogday posts that this is no
Smash Bros. game, and certainly no Nintendo game. So maybe you're going to have tell yourself:

"Wow, I should be pretty happy they put this many Nintendo characters in!"
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster glitch   Roster glitch EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am

None of these characters have been confirmed in any way, and certainly none of them appeared in the demo.
Also, stop whining about us not including Nintendo characters, the only 3 non-Nintendo characters currently confirmed are Sonic, Cloud and Callum, so stop whining about it.

Lock'd
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content

Roster glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster glitch   Roster glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster glitch
Page 1 of 1