Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesDH99
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-29

New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher Empty
PostSubject: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Alright, I have an idea for two characters that are from a very underrated, but awesome game series, Monster Rancher. I have ideas for the both of them, but if you want to choose one of them, then k.

Mocchi:
Intro: Gets unlocked by a mystery disk
Taunt: *Dances in petals for a bit* Chi.
Special: Mocchi Bullet (Charges up to Mocchi Cannon(Shoots out a single pink sphere, then charges up and shoots a blast))
Special Side: Kororon (Trips forward and bounces around)
Special Up: Petal Swirl (Can surround himself in a swirl of petals and flies up for 2 secs)
Special Down: Mocchi Roll (Rolls around by turning himself into a ball and can control where he rolls)
Normal: Slap, Slap, Kick
Normal Side: Hip Attack (Attacks the opponent by tackling them with his hip)
Normal Up: Head Smash
Normal Down: Head Butt (Stretches and hits the opponent with his head)
Super Nuke: Mocchi Boom (Jumps up, turns huge, and lands on the stage, giving who ever is underneath 30% of damage)

Suezo:
Intro: Gets unlocked by a mystery disk
Taunt: *Kisses the air for a bit*
Special: Suezo Beam (Shoots a beam from his eyeball)
Special Side: Tail Whip (Tackles the opponent with his tail)
Special Up: Teleport (Teleports to the nearest edge or opponent with aim)
Special Down: Bite (Bites down the oppopent with his teeth)
Normal: Head Tapping
Normal Side: Tongue Slap (Attacks the opponent by slapping them with his tongue)
Normal Up: Head Smash (Same as Mocchi's)
Normal Down: Spit (Spits at the opponent)
Super Nuke: Meteor (Same as Mocchi's)

Now, before anyone asks, Monster Rancher is basically the PS version of Pokemon, only Monster Rancher is very underrated, very good, and more original then Pokemon. They had made game with Nintendo a few times, including Monster Rancher Advance 1 and 2, Monster Rancher Battle Card, Monster Rancher Explorer, and Monster Rancher DS. I think this would work out, but if not, then alright.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:48 pm

I remember the anime when I was younger. Did the games come first, or did the anime?
And sorry for sounding N00Bish, but Mocchi is the little pink duck thing, right?
I remember Suezo, the walking eyeball. And Hare, Tiger, and Golem.
Back to top Go down
JamesDH99
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
I remember the anime when I was younger. Did the games come first, or did the anime?
And sorry for sounding N00Bish, but Mocchi is the little pink duck thing, right?
I remember Suezo, the walking eyeball. And Hare, Tiger, and Golem.

The game came first because it came out in 1997 and the Anime came out in 1999.

It's fine, a lot of people haven't heard of it for a long while and that's right, Mocchi is the Pink Penguin.

I actually see ad least one MR character in a Smash Bros. Game.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Seeing as it started as a video game series, I don't mind, but I feel because it's an obscure third-party game series, it has very little chance of being in an official Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
JamesDH99
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:15 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Seeing as it started as a video game series, I don't mind, but I feel because it's an obscure third-party game series, it has very little chance of being in an official Smash Bros.

Well, I still would see them in any smash bros game, real, fan made, etc.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Between Mocchi and Suezo, I WANT to say Suezo, but his lack of appendages may hinder him in the long run.
If I had to choose, I would say Mocchi.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
his lack of appendages may hinder him

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
in the long run

Intentional? Either way, I lol'd.

It's been a while since I watched that, is Suezo the eye thing?
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
his lack of appendages may hinder him

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
in the long run

Intentional? Either way, I lol'd.

It's been a while since I watched that, is Suezo the eye thing?
Er..no. That wasn't intentional... Embarassed

And yes. Suezo is the yellow eyeball creature. He's also supposedly the Pikachu of Monster Rancher (in the sense that he is the unofficial mascot).
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 am

I remember this game. I played it once, but I couldn't figure out how to jump and I kept dying.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
JamesDH99
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 am

Hoeloe wrote:
I remember this game. I played it once, but I couldn't figure out how to jump and I kept dying.

Well, in the PS and PS2 era, you would have to use the R1 button to push your opponents, EVO how ever, you had to keep pressing the [] button to do so, but if you were talking about Monster Rancher Explorer, then you really couldn't jump in the game. Another reason why it was such a horrible game. Monster Rancher Explorer has to be the biggest disgrace in the MR history. An even bigger one then EVO and.... Sorry, I was ranting there. ^^;

So anyway, that's pretty exciting that someone played the game too and not just watched the anime.
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 pm

JamesDH99 wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:

Well, in the PS and PS2 era, you would have to use the R1 button to push your opponents, EVO how ever, you had to keep pressing the [] button to do so, but if you were talking about Monster Rancher Explorer, then you really couldn't jump in the game. Another reason why it was such a horrible game. Monster Rancher Explorer has to be the biggest disgrace in the MR history. An even bigger one then EVO and.... Sorry, I was ranting there. ^^;

So anyway, that's pretty exciting that someone played the game too and not just watched the anime.

But there was a straight path, and I could only go forwards, and there was a big pit there D:
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher   New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher Empty

Back to top Go down

New Character Idea: Mocchi or Suezo from Monster Rancher
Page 1 of 1