Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Moveset Ideas

Go down 
+33
Nyckid64
Gregboy101
Ariand/AEM
Ul Tim
Das Schaaf
raiden77
DarthDragon
rashadb
Goof Ball
SingleMaleNurse
Shipomaster
Evilagram
Geno
(TSON)
Eraser
Star54321
Nook
Flying Dutchman
Squidly
itsameSMB
Jack
boy wonder
D-Mac
PlasmaNuke
tea
Assistance
TaroNuke
Hoeloe
GDKN
~Chozo~
jnightmare
BlastNuke
Callum Stamp
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character Moveset Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Post your ideas to enhance or perfect a character's moveset.

You can also post movesets on the characters you'd like
to see in the game!

Last edited by Callum Stamp on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Isaac (Golden Sun)   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Okay, I'll try a moveset for Isaac.

Character Moveset Ideas Assist16_080314awk02

Special Moves:

Regular S: Cutting Edge
-With a mighty swing on his sword, Isaac releases a short ranged cutter beam.

Side S:
Stone Spire
-Isaac summons a wave of spires to rise up in front of him.

Up S: Planet Diver
-Isaac takes to the sky and dives down in flames.

Down S: Djinn Unleash
-Isaac unleashes a creature called a Djinn to attack a foe. There are four various types of Djinn.
Character Moveset Ideas Djinngroup1

Earth (Venus)
Fire (Mars)
Wind (Jupiter)
Water (Mercury)

Using this move will spring out a random Djinn to attack, using a certain effect.

Venus- Tackles
Mars- Breathes fire
Jupiter- Summons a small tornado
Mercury- Breathes ice

Super Nuke: Ragnarok
-Lifting a hand to the skies, a massive flaming sword falls where Isaac is standing. It pierces the field, causing a massive eruption before crumbling to ash.

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:
Isaac stabs forward with his sword, followed by an upward slash, then ending with a short jumping slash.

Aerial:
Isaac spins in mid-air, slamming his sword down on an unlucky enemy.

Smash Attack:
Isaac unleashes the Psynergy Gaia, sending up an array of rocks that pelt the opponent.
Back to top Go down
http://klonoawarrior.deviantart.com/
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Klonoa   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Here's one for Klonoa.

Character Moveset Ideas Klonoa

Special Moves:

Regular S: Wind Bullet
-Klonoa fires a Wind Bullet. The bullet retracts into the ring when fired, causing damage as it does.

Side S: Moo Toss
-Klonoa tosses out a Moo. This Moo will wander around, occasionally attacking with its claws or tackling an opponent.

For reference, this is a Moo:
Character Moveset Ideas Moo2iy2

Up S: Double Moo Jump
-Klonoa latches on to an inflated Moo and jumps high from it.

Down S: Hoverboard
-Klonoa whips out his Hoverboard and slides across on it, mowing down enemies in his path.

Super Nuke: Thunder Hurricane
-Klonoa summons a giant electric tornado that sucks in enemies, zaps 'em then spits them out!

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

Klonoa punches twice before ending with a slash from his Wind Ring.

Aerial:
Using a saber-like beam from his ring, Klonoa slashes downward.

Smash Attack:
Klonoa charges energy from his Wind Ring and fires an electrifying blow.
Back to top Go down
jnightmare
Neutral Nuke Brother
jnightmare

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 am

I have no moveset thingywatzit i just have some ideas after playing the demo to how you can improve the gameplay =].

There is no proper movement in the game i think that one tap should be kind of a jog and double tap to be run.

Also the run and attack thing i miss (one of my fave atacks i use all the time lol) because on some of the characters in the demo (not gonna give any spoilers here) have super running attacks in brawl
i think the programming might be to hard to do this but i think if you put the double tap in it i think it would be easier you could put walk/jog foward then hold a you could do the charge up attack and the running attack could be performed while running.

Also I would like to know if there will be a down attack? I know some of them have one down attack but are the characters going to be crouched in a ball?

These are the things I have noticed so far but if i see any more problems on controlls, ill inform you.

Please dont take this comment as me complaining i love the game already but this game will be competing with ssf 2 and the gameplay in that is just right but i think if the team match the gameplay of super smash flash then its in the bag!lol.
Back to top Go down
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 am

I'll have a go at MegaMan!

Character Moveset Ideas Megaman

Special Moves:

Regular S: MegaBuster
MegaMan fires shots from his trusty MegaBuster. This attack can be charged.

Side S: CyberSword
MegaMan equips a beam sword on his arm and slashes

Up S: Rush
MegaMan gets on Rush as the dog gives a great leap.

Down S: Sliding Dash
MegaMan's famous sliding dash is utilized as an attack. It has great knock back, but can only be used on the ground.

Super Nuke: Mettaur Army
MegaMan calls up an army of Mettaurs that stampede across the arena.

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

MegaMan shoots with his Buster, punches with his fist, then gives a small shoulder rush.

Aerial:
MegaMan chops with his Buster arm.

Smash Attack:
MegaMan's equips GutsMan's fist and punches.
Back to top Go down
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Lyn from Fire Emblem, just because we need some badass female characters.

Character Moveset Ideas Lyndis

Special Moves:

Regular S: Armor Cutter
A slash attack that can be charged. Once fully charged it can deal great damage and even break a shield.

Side S: Zanbato
A long range sword stab.

Up S: Pegasus
Lyn makes a great jump whilst piercing the sky in an elegant slash. During this attack, her sword appears to have the wings of an angel, thus giving it the name "Pegasus".

Down S: Counter
(Do I have to explain this one?}

Super Nuke: Mani and Sol
Lyn unsheathes two swords (the Mani Katti and the Sol Katti) and hunches down in an offensive position, preparing to strike. The screen grows dark as she unleashes an X-shaped slash, KOing anyone caught in the attack.

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

Lyn starts off with two slashes followed by a stab.

Aerial:
Lyn swings her sword upwards, then slashes down.

Smash Attack:
Lyn slashes in an arc causing critical damage.
Back to top Go down
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Chun-Li, another badass female character

Character Moveset Ideas TatsuCapChunLi

Special Moves:

Regular S: Kikkoken
Chun-Li charges a blue fireball. The longer the charge the stronger the hit.

Side S: Senretsu Kyaku
Chun-Li can store up energy she can release it to propel herself forward with a kick.

Up S: Dragon Punch
A flaming uppercut attack.

Down S: Spinning Bird Kick
Chun-Li spins through the air while kicking in a propeller motion.

Super Nuke: Hazan Tenshou Kyaku
Chun-Li catches can opponent and tosses them upward. She jumps as well and kicks them several times. The final kick is the strongest and has a high change of a KO.

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

Chun-Li begins kicking rapidly.

Aerial:
A standard jumping kick.

Smash Attack:
Similar to Ganondorf's up tilt, Chun-Li lifts her leg upwards then slams in down like an axe.
Back to top Go down
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Laharl, the main character in the first Disgaea game.

Character Moveset Ideas 400px-Laharl_Big_(Disgaea_2)

Special Moves:

Regular S: Dark Force
Laharl's arm burns with dark energy as he strikes forward with his palm.

Side S: Dimension Slash
Laharl slams a sword down, causing a huge shockwave to rush across.

Up S: Asteroid Drop
Laharl leaps and dives down hard in a devastating collision. This attack can be directed.

Down S: Blazing Knuckle
Laharl punches the ground, sending a burst of flames around him.

Super Nuke: Overlord's Wrath
Laharl conjures fireballs that rise above the arena that crash down soon after.

Additional Moves:

Standard Jab:

Laharl punches three times, his fists cloaked in a dark aura.

Aerial:
Laharl spins like a top to cause multiple damage.

Smash Attack:
Laharl lifts an axe above him as he slams it down.
Back to top Go down
BlastNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
BlastNuke

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 am

No one has said anything about my movesets. Any critique at all?
Back to top Go down
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

THis is an old issac one I dug up.
Quote :
^B carry
b (not charged) quake (halfway to close to fulyl charged) earthquake (fully charged) quake sphere
>B move.
vb helm splitter (does nice damage and a ncie shield breaker)
fsmash=cutting edge
dmash=thorn partially charged=briar fully charged=nettle
usmash= gaia partially charged mother gaia fully charged grand gaia.
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Character Moveset Ideas Black+Shadow

Black Shadow

Gameplay Type: Ganondorf/Mewtwo morph.

Specials

Special: Capture Beam ([F-zero GX] Fires a beam of electricity that holds the foe for a moment)

Side Special: Ram ([Original] Purely physical attack, hold button and move in directions, the more you run around the faster/stronger you will be)
(additional: when in air will perform a headbutt similar to Donkey Kong's)

Up Special: Teleport ([F-zero GP/Anime] Teleports upward)

Down Special: Manipulation ([F-zero GP/Anime] Spins a foe in front of him)

Other

Smash: Heavy Mid section Kick

Combo: Similar to donkey kong's

Air attack: Sex kick

Taunt: One of his idle taunts from F-zero GX

Character Moveset Ideas Ganon

Ganondorf

Gameplay Type: Ganondorf

Specials

Special: Warlock Blast ([Original with influence from OoT] With both hands blasts a large ball of magic in front of him which then explodes in front of him, deals a large amount of damage and knockback)

Side Special: Same as Brawl(already Decloned)

Up Special: Same as brawl(Uppercut he has when he doesn't at first hit the enemy, further distancing him from Falcon)

Down Special: Same as Brawl
(Additional: in air will perform stomp)

Other

Smash: Up tilt from brawl (The more you charge the smash the longer he holds it until he unleashes it, when fully charged it will have the explosion effect)

Combo: Does stun fist and then does brawl's forward tilt boot

Air attack: Brawl's forward attack or Nuetral attack in air. Either choice would be good.

taunt: His main one from brawl and melee.

I note on ganondorf: I know most people scream out for Ganon to behold a sword, but the thing is, that he would just end up being a Ike clone, but even heavier and slower than him. I enjoy Ganon's moveset in the smash games because of the sheer brutality that you see in them. It just wouldn't be the same if it was a sword moveset. Ganon's Personality fits more with the Magic/physical attacks movesets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.72dpiarmy.com
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 pm

sorry for the DP, but epic character needs to be posted.

Character Moveset Ideas Simon_belmont
(angles)
Character Moveset Ideas B2komnami

Simon Belmont

Gameplay Type: Original Design, similar to marth

Specials

Special: Holy Cross ([All castlevania Games] When thrown, it will do a sort of circle trail, like in the games, think of it as an automatic link boomerang that has more vertical range. Its also abit slower)

Side Special: Dancing Whip ([Castlevania: Judgement] Works like Marth's side special, but instead of ending with a knockback attack, he ends with a dashing slide with his whip. like a very short version of fox's side special. Its hard to explain but its badass.)

Up Special: Whip Tornado ([Castlevania Judgement] Works like Link's up special in brawl, but is more wild with the whip aimed more diagonally. Deals less knockback than link's though.)

Down Special: Sudden Impact ([Castlevania Judgement] Simon's Shield breaker. He flashes once he does it, twirling in air before slamming the ground with his whip)
(additional: In air, he does His Twisting arrow attack. It is a diagonally diving corkscrew attack)

Other
Smash: Holy Ruin ([Castlevania Judgement] A heavy discussion punch, his fist engulfed in blue energy he punches the foe)

Combo: Whips left and then right and whips upward to launch the foe upward.

Air attack: Diagonal Whip attack (does horizontal knockback)

taunt: Stretches whip with both hands and says "Be Cleansed!"

Final Smash(Nuke attack): Vampire Killer(99 hit combo)
Character Moveset Ideas 19hitscjud

Launches one foe upward and attacks them with such speed that a sphere of energy engulfs them, simon continues to attack 99 hits on them.
(like ike's but a hell of alot cooler)
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:56 pm

GDKN wrote:

I note on ganondorf: I know most people scream out for Ganon to behold a sword, but the thing is, that he would just end up being a Ike clone, but even heavier and slower than him. I enjoy Ganon's moveset in the smash games because of the sheer brutality that you see in them. It just wouldn't be the same if it was a sword moveset. Ganon's Personality fits more with the Magic/physical attacks movesets.

If Ganondorf is in the game, he would probably use a sword based moveset, but most of his specials would be based around magic. The thing is, we are more original in ideas than you'd imagine, and he would NOT end up as an Ike clone in any way. The diversity you can get with a sword is surprising. We would also try to keep the brutality given by Falcon's moveset, you needn't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

If Ganondorf is in the game, he would probably use a sword based moveset, but most of his specials would be based around magic. The thing is, we are more original in ideas than you'd imagine, and he would NOT end up as an Ike clone in any way. The diversity you can get with a sword is surprising. We would also try to keep the brutality given by Falcon's moveset, you needn't worry.

egh...I'm just too attached too ganondorf's moveset. I don't really see how he can be badass with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 pm

GDKN wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

egh...I'm just too attached too ganondorf's moveset. I don't really see how he can be badass with a sword.
Play Zelda. Seriously.

But yes, definately. I agree that if we come to choose Falcon and Ganon (IF), we'd make them
two seperate characters.

If I want a Falcon Punch, I'd rather play Falcon.
Back to top Go down
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Falcon with his melee pwn would be win. Also for Ness and Lucas instead of starstorm it should be psi rockin and psi love. I hate how much mother is ignored in brawl already. Such as lucas can't learn pk fire from kumatora because she isn't a magypsie. Same goes for pk freeze.
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

Play Zelda. Seriously.

But yes, definately. I agree that if we come to choose Falcon and Ganon (IF), we'd make them
two seperate characters.

I have played zeldas.

I was never interested in ganon until his appearance in Melee.

High contrast of badassness from his zelda appearances.

And also, about the falcon punch comment, thats why I changed it to warlock blast.
me and taro have talked about decloning ganondorf from captain falcon without using the sword, deeply.
Back to top Go down
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 pm

You could jsut give him a bunch of magic.
Back to top Go down
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Oh if falco, wolf, etc are in this I want to see how they are decloned.
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 pm

~Chozo~ wrote:
thats what i was saying.

also about wolf and falco, I'd much rather have wolf than falco, since wolf's play style is alot more different that the fox origin than falco.

He's also a cooler character. (I like his assault clothes though)
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

GDKN wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

Play Zelda. Seriously.

two seperate characters.

I have played zeldas.

And also, about the falcon punch comment, thats why I changed it to warlock blast.
me and taro have talked about decloning ganondorf from captain falcon without using the sword, deeply.
Although something like that is very possible (You'd only need to change special moves), I feel
the cry of fans for the sword must not be ignored.

We'd rather please Zelda fans with a perfect reflection of a Zelda character then to perfectly reflect his Smash Bros.
appearance.
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

Play Zelda. Seriously.

two seperate characters.

I have played zeldas.

Although something like that is very possible (You'd only need to change special moves), I feel

We'd rather please Zelda fans with a perfect reflection of a Zelda character then to perfectly reflect his Smash Bros.
appearance.

but there is fans who do like ganon's smash appearances. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:34 am

GDKN wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
GDKN wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:
GDKN wrote:

Play Zelda. Seriously.

two seperate characters.

I have played zeldas.

appearance.

but there is fans who do like ganon's smash appearances. Crying or Very sad

But the percentage of them is much lower than the percentage who die to see him with a sword.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
~Chozo~
Neutral Nuke Brother
~Chozo~

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 am

GDKN wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
thats what i was saying.

also about wolf and falco, I'd much rather have wolf than falco, since wolf's play style is alot more different that the fox origin than falco.

He's also a cooler character. (I like his assault clothes though)
Yeah I agree. And wolf jsut looks cooler.
Back to top Go down
GDKN
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
GDKN

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 am

Character Moveset Ideas Travis_01--article_image

Travis Touchdown

Special: (NMH)Vertical Charged slash, the slash he does when you hold your attack on [high] in NMH. Is chargable.

Side Special: (NMH) Stunning Wheel Kick. One of his stun attacks that leads to a grapple in NMH. This will temperarily stun the opponent.

Down Special: (NMH) Ground stab. Stabs the ground and pulls out, doing 2 hits. sends tiny shockwave.

Up Special: (Original) High jump to slash. Does a floaty high jump and ends with a slash.

Combo: Right Punch, Left Punch, strong right punch(one of his stunning moves, but does not stun for the combo)

Smash: Horizontal Slash.

Air attack: Dropkick

Taunt: Any of travis's numerous chatter and poses.

Final Attack: Obvious. Wink

Character Moveset Ideas Pacman-videogame

Pacman

Special: (PMW) Pellet Toss, hold to charge. Pac Man throwns a pellet forward to hurt the enemy.

Side Special: (original) rolling uppercut, rolls forward and deals an uppercut.

Down Special: (PMW)Rev Roll, charge a rev attack that sends him forward. He cannot switch direction, but can quickly cancel out. , In air Butt Bounce, a big ground pound.

Up Special: (Pac-Man)Pac Chomp, your limbs disapear as you start to chomp like in the pacman games, you have absolute control over where you go, but you are slow and vulnerable. though your mouth will protect you from foes.

Combo: Punching Combo from Pac Man World games.

Taunt: Jumps and Raises fist in air.

Air attack: Flip kick from the Pac Man World games.

Smash Attack: Electro Punch, strong punching attack inspired by the Electrical attack in Pac Man World 3.

Final Attack: Turns into a giant pixel old school pacman and chomps from the left to the right. If he hits a player, they will be sent flying, and you will hear the "ghost being eaten" sound from pac-man, and a small "100" will appear where they used to be.

and now for my favorite Namco character.....

THE HERO OF DIG DUG
Character Moveset Ideas Art-020

Taizo Hori

Special: (DigDug)Pump. Shoots a harpoon and pumps you up dealing damage. Will send opponents flying at high damages.

Side Special: (DigDug)Dig. Rams forwards with his drill.

Up Specal: I'm thinking that there is no tethers in Nuke so[Tether: Grapples with harpoon] [non tether Nuke Up special: (Orginal) Does a spinning corkscrew in air, exactly like charizard.]

Down Special: (NxC)Ignition. Holds up the drill and revs it up, sparking a large fire pillar from the machine's insides.

Combo: Quick Bashes with his drill.

Smash: Shoulder tackle

Air Attack: Drill Spike. Spikes downward with drill.

Taunt: Thumbs up pose

Final Attack: Boulder crash. Boulder from the sky comes crashing down.

moar to cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Moveset Ideas
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next