Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.

Go down 
+3
GoldenYuiitusin
smartguy36
ramones101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ramones101
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-01

We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. Empty
PostSubject: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 pm

I for one love Kingdom Hearts and I think it would be cool to add in some characters (or at least Sora) into SuperNukeBrosMelee. I think I speak for alot of people that having Cloud would also be really cool to add in. Please add them. If you do I will give you an Imaginary Cookie!

What do you (the person reading this) think about this idea? Awesome
Back to top Go down
smartguy36
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
smartguy36

Male Number of posts : 115
Location : Somewhere between Rainbow Road and the Space Colony ARK.
Registration date : 2010-04-11

We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Didn't you know that Cloud is already added?
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:00 pm

I think he means characters exclusive to Kingdom Hearts, like Sora.

My reaction: DO NOT WANT
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
ramones101 wrote:
I think I speak for alot of people that having Cloud would also be really cool to add in.

No, he meant Cloud.

To the OP: Please find out a little more about the project before making wild suggestions, because you've suggested a character who is already in the game, and look kind of stupid. Also, when you do make suggestions, don't just say: "OH HEY, CHARACTER X SHOULD BE IN!", explain a few things too: Why do you feel this character deserves a character spot above others? What sort of moves could they have? Etc.

Last edited by Hoeloe on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 am

Crap, he did say Cloud. I really need to read these posts completely before I make a fool of myself... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SP
Neutral Nuke Brother
SP

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

My reaction: DO NOT WANT

My reaction to this: WHAT THE CRAP
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Your reaction to my reaction, SP? You support KH?
Back to top Go down
yoh kun
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
yoh kun

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
i do but i would rather have lloyd or cless they both were on nintendo systems for a long time
Back to top Go down
SP
Neutral Nuke Brother
SP

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

It is my favorite video game series (considering my old favorite ones were sold off and ruined by other companies), so I would say so =/
Sorry if I did over react a bit there.
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola
Neutral Nuke Brother
Corka Cola

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm

I also support Sora in this game. Maybe Riku, but definitely Sora.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.   We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please. Empty

Back to top Go down

We (as in you) should add in Kingdom Hearts characters (Final Fantasy and Disney) Please.
Page 1 of 1