Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Item idea thread

Go down 
+47
SP
Gregboy101
Ariand/AEM
K. Xmith [DJ]
smartguy36
Speedtrap
DarthDragon
alphathunder9
RedCap-BlueSpikes
GoldenYuiitusin
Tarvonas
SingleMaleNurse
Goof Ball
TheEvilagram
Zerotwo95
(TSON)
Evilagram
Eraser
Star54321
khcat93
Squidly
itsameSMB
MattDeon
HyruleanHyroe
NinjaC
Jack
Assistance
PlasmaNuke
LP96
tea
~Chozo~
GDKN
boy wonder
tnemrot
BITbyBIT
latias soul dew
Flying Dutchman
Hatakraa
fromia
Hoeloe
8sidedcircle
Tribal-Thunder
fawx
jnightmare
Callum Stamp
BlastNuke
TaroNuke
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Item idea thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm

LP96 wrote:
Teleport capsule throw this at an enemy and the will teleport on the edge of the stage so kawaii.

Do you even know what kawaii means? ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
LP96 wrote:
Teleport capsule throw this at an enemy and the will teleport on the edge of the stage so kawaii.

Do you even know what kawaii means? ; _ ;
You shouldn't either.

Quite sad.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:

You shouldn't either.

Quite sad.

But I don't just throw it out because I'm not a weaboo, and come on, everyone should know what kawaii means.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:52 pm

TaroNuke wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:

You shouldn't either.

Quite sad.

But I don't just throw it out because I'm not a weaboo, and come on, everyone should know what kawaii means.
Everyone should know what BEING A NERD means, ZOOM, ZOOM ZOOM!

..Oh you guys dont zoom?
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:02 pm

I zing, I don't zoom.
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
PlasmaNuke
Neutral Nuke Brother
PlasmaNuke

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Whenever I hear or seethe word "kawaii" I want to punch the person who said or typed it right in the face. Maybe if we're lucky he won't be able to use his mouth anymore.

... Too far? 'Kay then.
Back to top Go down
Assistance
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Try this:

TANK
Item idea thread - Page 3 Tank
He could be an assistance trophy, running left and right and occasionally throwing tiles of floor around.

CALLUM STAMP
Well, you know
Item idea thread - Page 3 964838
INSTANT DEATH!

RED
Super Freakin' Parody Rangers!
Item idea thread - Page 3 Go-Go-Parody-Rangers-3
As an assistance trophy, he could join megazords, and attack the stage at full force, knocking the opponent backwards quite far. Only possible way to avoid this attack is if opponent is on the higher level of the stage.

MR POTATO HEAD
Toy Story
Item idea thread - Page 3 Mr-potato-head
He doesn't do much, but walk back and forth the stage. He can be picked up and thrown at an opponent though, doing reasonable damage. But when in contact, Mr Potato Head breaks apart.

TERRORIST
Counter-Strike
Item idea thread - Page 3 Terrorist
He runs as close to the opponent as possible and plants a c4 bomb there. The c4 bomb gives out a big blast radius and does a lot of damage but it can be defused by the opponent. When it is defused, the sound "Counter-terrorists win" can be heard but when it explodes, the sound "Terrorists win" can be heard.

What do you think? Please note, these are ALL meant to be assistance trophies.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:50 pm

How about this idea: NO FREAKING ITEMS!!!!!!! Or at least an "item disable button". For the pro players (me/ Callum) out there.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Wait, so when I appear on stage I INSTANTLY DIE?

THATS USEFUL LETS ADD IT.
Back to top Go down
latias soul dew
Neutral Nuke Brother
latias soul dew

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:25 am

Jack wrote:
How about this idea: NO FREAKING ITEMS!!!!!!! Or at least an "item disable button". For the pro players (me/ Callum) out there.

Finaly somebody who thinges items sucks Very Happy

Items are..how do you say...

What ever i also play with items off
And it's better to play that way, beceuse it is a royal battle :3
Back to top Go down
http://mrx3000.deviantart.com/
NinjaC
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:35 am

poison / healing :

random dropping pills that either heals you a bit or damage you a bit. its like 50 /50 so if
you in a tough situation you can always bet on the pills

Item idea thread - Page 3 Asst%20Pills%202%20NCR%201-007

and also the Awesome as a trophy that would be epic XD too have a trophy like that XD
how to get this trophy maybe you can get points for the most epic wining attack ?
and if you have enough points you can get this awesome trophy XD
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:41 pm

latias soul dew wrote:
Finaly somebody who thinges items sucks :D

*FIXED: Items appearing in random places will give the (closest) player an advantage, which would be unfair.
Me as playing Melee in tournaments - Knowing all the rules etc, knows that they are "unacceptable" in tournays, and it's better to practice without (so you get used).

Speaking of nothing, I will give out my knowlegde of more advance rules, and techneques to the one asking me for it (Etc how to wavedash and when to press the button to Tech).
Back to top Go down
NinjaC
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Jack wrote:
latias soul dew wrote:
Finaly somebody who thinges items sucks Very Happy

*FIXED: Items appearing in random places will give the (closest) player an advantage, which would be unfair.
Me as playing Melee in tournaments - Knowing all the rules etc, knows that they are "unacceptable" in tournays, and it's better to practice without (so you get used).

Speaking of nothing, I will give out my knowlegde of more advance rules, and techneques to the one asking me for it (Etc how to wavedash and when to press the button to Tech).

lol jack you must be one of those guys that thinks "hé i am going too pwn you ass without items , That makes me more pro then if i use items and the loser guy thinks he pathetic he thinks ( omg i got pwnd by a pro) "

hmm but oke back too the topic

NUKE bross member this dragon balls

dragon balls this is the nuke bross members

condition : you gather all the 7 dragonballs around the stage that are randomly spawn without getting killed or throw away the dragon ball or else you need too start all over again

dmg: you see shenron coming form the clouds and he shoot like a mega thunder all over the stage , Everyone i mean everyone will get hit ( besides the caster ofcourse) will recieve a massive dmge

Item idea thread - Page 3 DragonBalls
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:52 am

... Could you please try to form your sentenses a little better, 'cause I barely undertsand a shit. But no, I do not think that I am a pro, even if I am one of the top players in Sweden.

And I am not in any way trying to make you feel uncomfterible. I am just trying to say that if you want to learn how to play the game better, you could ask me.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 am

Jack wrote:
... Could you please try to form your sentenses a little better, 'cause I barely undertsand a shit. But no, I do not think that I am a pro, even if I am one of the top players in Sweden.

And I am not in any way trying to make you feel uncomfterible. I am just trying to say that if you want to learn how to play the game better, you could ask me.

Gosh cool it, this thread is ABOUT items, if you don't like them then don't post.

The game strives to be fun for everyone, if you don't like the items then turn them off.

This may come as a shock to you, but this game is BASED on SSB. Most of us know how to tech, wavedash, DI etc lol
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 am

Uuugh, most people doesn't know how to tech/ wavedash. Thats why I'm trying to be nice and help people.

In other notes: I do like playing with items enabled (sometimes) and I'm not a tourneyfag.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 am

Jack wrote:
Uuugh, most people doesn't know how to tech/ wavedash. Thats why I'm trying to be nice and help people.

In other notes: I do like playing with items enabled (sometimes) and I'm not a tourneyfag.

We've designed this game to attract newcomers and veterans, tournyfags and itemfags.

We're like Nintendo but better.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Jack wrote:

We've designed this game to attract tournyfags.
Ok, I'm in. Where should I start?
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 am

Jack wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Jack wrote:

We've designed this game to attract tournyfags.
Ok, I'm in. Where should I start?
Why do you think these advanced techs are important to Melee? What makes you
feel like your missing out when playing Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 am

I don't think they are important at all, I'm like the only top player that doesn't wall tech/ L cancel. I was PURE joking when I said that. Since torneyfags are one of the worst things I know. My friends and I develop our own strategies by training together, while tourneyfags just steal movements/ combos from the top players (Mew2King for example).
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Flying Dutchman

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:04 am

Jack wrote:
I don't think they are important at all, I'm like the only top player that doesn't wall tech/ L cancel. I was PURE joking when I said that. Since torneyfags are one of the worst things I know. My friends and I develop our own strategies by training together, while tourneyfags just steal movements/ combos from the top players (Mew2King for example).

Ever won a big tourney with that yet?

>_>
Back to top Go down
http://fdsama.deviantart.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Let's get back on topic here.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Jack wrote:

>_>
Nope :awesome:.
Callum Stamp wrote:
Yush :D Are we gonna have the casual Beam Sword/ Ray guns? It would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 am

Jack wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Jack wrote:

>_>
Nope Awesome.
Callum Stamp wrote:
Yush Very Happy Are we gonna have the casual Beam Sword/ Ray guns? It would be nice.
You'll have to wait and see, but this thread is mainly for suggesting ideas.
Back to top Go down
boy wonder
Neutral Nuke Brother
boy wonder

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 am

Nobody really liked F.L.U.D.D as a special move in brawl so how bout it being an item
It could have all its characteristics SSBB

Also what about a G-bomb. (G=Gravity) It could change the gravity of the field randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item idea thread   Item idea thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item idea thread
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next