Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Go down 
+23
darkmegaman
Shadow56892
Einherjar
Evilagram
Smashbro29
(TSON)
Star54321
Eraser
khcat93
itsameSMB
Hoeloe
TaroNuke
Squidly
Jack
NinjaC
Assistance
GDKN
LP96
Twilight
latias soul dew
HyruleanHyroe
Flying Dutchman
Callum Stamp
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Why can't you just explain it? I mean the only thing I can get out of it is that you seem to be calling my mom a monster Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Squidly wrote:
Genetically Altered Monster wrote:
Doesn't mean I got it.

Read the last few posts over.
This is your last warning. These boards are not MSN Messenger.
If you want to leave quick one-liners do it in the site's chatbox.

You are clearly not mature enough to handle forums. If I see this
again you'll get a temporary ban, and if it happens anytime after,
you're outta here.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
Genetically Altered Monster wrote:
Doesn't mean I got it.

Read the last few posts over.
This is your last warning. These boards are not MSN Messenger.
If you want to leave quick one-liners do it in the site's chatbox.

You are clearly not mature enough to handle forums. If I see this
again you'll get a temporary ban, and if it happens anytime after,
you're outta here.

Look man, I didn't know one liners were against the rules, people post them all the time. Hell, even Taro was doing it, I've posted on multiple forums before, and have never seen a rule that says one or two sentences is too short, also, you ALSO don't have a rule in place that constitutes the length of a post, so technically, it would be an unjustified ban.

I've been handling forums for a long time, a very long time, probably longer then you to be honest, so don't say I'm not mature enough to handle a forum, since I've been handling forums for the last I don't know how many years, just because I'm 14 (turning 15 in a month) doesn't mean I'm as dumb as a post, which most of you seem to think.

I'm sorry that me and Taro were talking, if I could delete my posts, I would, but I can't.

Also, Taro, the joke was that you sarcastically said "Yes, that's exactilly what happened" after I said that you genetically altered your genes because Callum said that you WERE French, thus, I assumed that your gene alteration had turned you into a monster (it always does) and that's why I was referring to you as a Genetically Altered Monster.

Anyways, Callum, I'm sorry if I've been pissing you off lately, but you got to see the reason behind every problem, on both sides, you seem to usually direct your anger when me and Jack fight at ME, when it's usually Jack who starts things off, and I'm the one who usually ends the arguments, if you don't step in before I do.

Anyways, back on topic, so guys, I heard Brawl was kool, did you guys hear the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 am

Squidly wrote:
Anyways, back on topic, so guys, I heard Brawl was kool, did you guys hear the same thing?
No. I've never heard such a thing, ever never. All my friends says that Brawl sucks. And I partely agree with them. And on the other hand, note that "xD" is a smileys, and smileys like that are usually used for joking around. Anyways I don't want this to be an argue either. Add my MSN and I'll explain why we have those agruements in the first place. It's quite simple when I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 am

Jack wrote:
Squidly wrote:
No. I've never heard such a thing, ever never. All my friends says that Brawl sucks. And I partely agree with them. And on the other hand, note that "xD" is a smileys, and smileys like that are usually used for joking around. Anyways I don't want this to be an argue either. Add my MSN and I'll explain why we have those agruements in the first place. It's quite simple when I think about it.

1. Well you're in Sweden, they probably have entirely different tastes.

2. That post of yours didn't sound like a joke to me at all.

3. I don't have an MSN.
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm

hey guys, im willing to give any one my FC for a game at the moment, i need some one to play with in the future, and the only people on who play anonymously are the cheap assholes who some how double team you and sit there taunting after everyone's dead in sudden death Mad plus i need practice since i haven't played in a while and my skills are epic fail right now XC. *continues his homework*
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 am

So this is a thread where we can post fcs and get together? Sweet! I'll have mine up soon.
It would be nice if they were all on the first post, too. ;D
Back to top Go down
Star54321
Neutral Nuke Brother
Star54321

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 am

I have the other 2 super smash bros games but not brawl unfortunetly
Back to top Go down
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
(TSON)

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm

I only play Brawl+ ;-;
Back to top Go down
Smashbro29
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:21 pm

I only read page 1 so I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it yet.

But Callum, dude you gotta try Brawl+ it's like Brawl but y'know balanced and doesn't give you that brawl headache form everythign moving so effing slow not to mention the stuff you can do like textures and music replacement.
Brawlplus.net
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Brawl+ sucks ass. It's just a stupid hack enhancer for the game. You also get prevented from doing certain things because it's a hack.
Back to top Go down
Smashbro29
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Eraser wrote:
Brawl+ sucks ass. It's just a stupid hack enhancer for the game. You also get prevented from doing certain things because it's a hack.

That's so uneducated it's not even worth my time to debate this with you.

Try it then talk.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Yet right after you say, I don't feel like debating this with you, you say to get educated about it and then argue. Good job.
And actually, I do know about it enough to not even want it. Just because we don't share opinions doesn't mean I'm dumb.
Back to top Go down
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
(TSON)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Quote :
Brawl+ sucks ass.
I feel compelled to stop reading here, but I won't.

Quote :
It's just a stupid hack enhancer for the game.
JUST? You aren't JUSTifying your point here, you just said "It's stupid," we aren't in third grade, we can explain ourselves, correct? Why is it stupid? What don't you like about it? That it's competitive? That it has combos like the other two Smash games? That it's a hack that 30 people have spent countless hours developing and testing? That it's balanced?

Quote :
You also get prevented from doing certain things because it's a hack.
"You also" doesn't belong there, as you didn't say anything before that, really. You didn't name any examples of these "certain things," either. In fact, there aren't any "certain things," the only repercussion is that you cannot send your Wii to Nintendo with the hacks on it, you have to delete them first. Updating causes no harm to anything, it simply removes the hacks.

Quote :
And actually, I do know about it enough to not even want it. Just because we don't share opinions doesn't mean I'm dumb.
Tell me all you know about it. I bet you can't even name half of the changes, or explain what they did to the mechanics.
Not only that, but you are stupid, and also trolling. I said "I only play Brawl+" and you randomly retaliated in a negative way. That's not at all something that you should have done in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Smashbro29
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Damn it TSON I wanted to do that.

Well said though.

And I never called Eraser dumb, I just thought he was one of those ignorant types who believe Nintendo's crap about hacks being some sort of ultimate evil.

I know a lot of smart guys who once I explained it properly understood it.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 am

Brawl is a complete failure in comparison to melee except in the light of Brawl+.

All who are opposed are not true scotsmen.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:15 am

Smashbro29 wrote:
Damn it TSON I wanted to do that.

Well said though.

And I never called Eraser dumb, I just thought he was one of those ignorant types who believe Nintendo's crap about hacks being some sort of ultimate evil.

I know a lot of smart guys who once I explained it properly understood it.
1) I got to give it to ya, I thought you would handle it differently.
2) And sorry [TSON] for that, but I'm not one big on hacks.
3) It's true, I don't know anything about Brawl+. (I tend to be stupid like that a lot)
4) I don't want to be a Scotsman Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 Icon_eww
Back to top Go down
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
(TSON)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey wait, I wanted to be a scotsman Q_o
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 am

Evilagram wrote:
Anyone here know that I am 50% SCOTSMAN WOW
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Star54321
Neutral Nuke Brother
Star54321

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 am

I'm 50% welsh
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

I just noticed that the german word for Ray Gun is "Lazer Knarre" xD.
Back to top Go down
Einherjar
Neutral Nuke Brother
Einherjar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Anyone here know that I am 50% SCOTSMAN WOW

Only true Scotsman can be 100% Scotsman >:U
Back to top Go down
Shadow56892
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Ganondorf main here. I prefer Melee over Brawl, but I still enjoy playing Brawl.

The best Brawl video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCcOJ7gfyo

Me too Awesome Awesome Awesome Sonic The Hedgehog Super Mario Bros
Back to top Go down
darkmegaman
Neutral Nuke Brother
darkmegaman

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm

i heard they be putting new characters in brawl in gamestop Sonic The Hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl   Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next