Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian Empty
PostSubject: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Did anyone ever play Quest 64? It is the very first game I ever saw as a kid, and one of my favorites even though everyone said it sucked, which it didn't. If you feel like reading my idea's for special moves, go ahead:

Brian:

Standard Special: Fireball
Brian simply throws a fireball straight forward and does about 10% damage. Has burning effects.

Side Special: Wind Cutter
Brian fires 3 blades of green wind outward and they fly in different directions (though still going forward) until a certain distance and/or they hit someone.

Up Special: Water Wall
Brian rises while a big splash of water comes upward for a quick but fierce attack.

Down Special: Rock Throw
Brian launches a big spinning rock that has great knockback and great damage, however, while charging this (like a Falcon Punch kind of charge) Brian is vunerable, so it's a teeny bit risky.

Super Nuke Attack: Triple Club
Brian targets a foe across from him and charges for them, then strikes to spark a cutscene (like Cloud), then he does 3 extremely powerful hits with his Club, considering it was the most powerful thing in Quest 64.

Brian looks like this:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/n64/q64/art/q64art004

If you don't know what Quest 64 even is, search YouTube and Wikipedia for it. They explain a lot.
Feedback, please.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty
Neutral Nuke Brother
Ghosty

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh god I loved that game.

However, I'm sure it's not popular enough to have a possible character.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/ghostyslair
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.

PostSubject: Re: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Ghosty wrote:
Oh god I loved that game.

However, I'm sure it's not popular enough to have a possible character.
Oh THANK GOD someone else likes it! I'm tired of hearing people saying it was terrible because of a few flaws it happened to have even though it was a big game and not so big technology....

But you're right, I guess it's not to popular unless Callum and TaroNuke happen to have liked it also. Callum did say he likes the old games...
Back to top Go down
Ghosty
Neutral Nuke Brother
Ghosty

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 pm

They made a remake for one of nintendo's portable systems, too.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/ghostyslair
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Ghosty wrote:
They made a remake for one of nintendo's portable systems, too.
I heard it was merely similar to the original, wish I still had that version......and a Nintendo 64 (I still got a copy of the game but not the system).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian   Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian Empty

Back to top Go down

Another of DarthDragon's Character Ideas..............Brian
Page 1 of 1