Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) Empty
PostSubject: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Image: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) Sukaponbyaipom6661
Series: JOY MECH FIGHT! (Image Later)
Bio: Sukapon was created to become a War Machine but there was a problem and he became a Comedian Robot. When one of the 2 creators who made Sukapon, became evil. And stole all of past robots also created by those 2. Sukapon was reprogrammed to fight. But he still liked making people to laugh.

Statistics
Size: 9/10 "He's Ganondorf's height, and Mario's size
Weight: 3/10 "For a tall guy, he's reaaaaaaally light."
Running Speed: 1/10 "He's Slow, because he takes precaution when coming close to enemys."
Power: 7/10 "Sukapon isn't exactly a power house.... His punches just hurt.... a lot."
Attack Speed: 6/10 "Being remodeled to fight, his attacks come in sorta fast."
Range: 9/10 "Those limbless body parts can and will go far, giving Sukapon a major advantage."
First Jump: 5/10 "Sukapon wasn't created to jump. so it's normal to him."
Second Jump: 4/10 "Oh god, this won't work. Robot's without boosters can't double jump! WELL TOO BAD."
Recovery: 6/10 "It's fair, for someone his size and weight."
Fall Speed: 6/10 "He Falls a bit faster made of metal."

Animations
Entrance: A machine is sitting there with a serious looking robot in it. The Machine EXPLODES! Only to reveal Good old Sukapon!
Basic Pose: Sukapon's Hands are together above his head, He's completely straight. His body/Head/Hands are bobbing up and down.
Idle Pose: Sukapon's head falls down! D: Don't worry, his hands grab it, and screws it back on.
Walk: Sukapon moves slowly while spinning his entire body.
Run: Same as walk, except more same speed as Mario's walk
Jump: Sukapon's Arms are to his side flailing up and down.
Double Jump: (Look at Jump)
Fall: (Look at Jump)
Land: His entire body scrunches together, then like a jack in the box he springs back up to the Basic pose.
Damage: (O . O) (Facial Appearence) His Body is sent backward as his Head/Hands/Feet Follow him.
Dead: Sukapon lays normal.
Taunt: Sukapon Faces the Screen and does a quick dance. To amuse the crowd.
Win: Sukapon does some crazy moves. (Video will be posted show 'em.)

A Moves
Basic Combo: Sukapon Kick's highly, then Thrusts 8 Punches at once.
Forward Smash: KONAREAN Sukapon Fires his head forwards, then it comes back. If is Pressed While Performing this move his body will slide into his head as it comes back!
Neutral Air: Sukapon's headbutts forward, (Image will be shown to explain better)

Specials
B: TONDENKENDER Sukapon Fires his Hea- No wait it's a copy! It looks funneh.
<-> B: SKAPON ROLL! Sukapon Cartwheels in the weirdest way ever! No charge, and bounces off on contact. No Combos for this move. Also Usable in air.
^ B: SKY DRAGON Sukapon borrows this move from Shen Long SUKAPON DOES AN UPPERCUT LIKE FASION BUT DISSAPEARS IN A FIRE-E LIKE FASION! Then Reappears! (Image will be shown)
v B: ASTRONG Sukapon borrows this move from Eye, Sukapon Strikes a Defensive Pose. Then is protected by an electric shield covering his body. Contact inflicts Electrical damage. BUT, projectiles hurt.

Super Nuke: Sukapon Takes out a Microphone and begins to dance. Each character on the stage begins to laugh hysterically! Sukapon is just that funny! Then he'll randomly step out of the spot light! And Attack! But the other characters are still laughing! I hope they enjoy their Funny bone begining beaten on!

Misc
Main Theme:

Win theme:

Snake Codec
Snake: Ugh... What is this thing? It has no limbs, but it sure does know how to fight!

Octacon: Snake you fighting Sukapon! It's a Robot from a City in the Future.

Snake: Sukapon? What? Why would anyone name a fighting Sukapon?

Octacon: He isn't designed for fighting Snake, or least he was suppose to. He was created to become a War Robot, to protect and serve the army. But there was a Malfunction in his AI Creating, and he became a comedian Robot.

Snake: A robot that make's people laugh? What now, is the Smash Brother's Mailing system corrupted or something?

Octacon: Sukapon was reprogrammed to fight when one of his two creators went evil and stole all of the other robots. Sukapon saved the city of the future Snake! That's why it's here, plus you have to admit it looks funny.

Snake: Sure Octacon, I'll laugh while it gives me the "Punch" Line.

-End-

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 pm

As much as Sukapon would be good for Smash Bros., I feel his lack of a body is too quirky for it...
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
As much as Sukapon would be good for Smash Bros., I feel his lack of a body is too quirky for it...
Quirky?
Can you explain please?

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Quicky?
Can you explain please?
Quirky, kind of like odd or weird or something along those lines :/
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm

What Darth said.

His hitbox would be awfully small....
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am

I wouldn't necessarily say his hitbox would be too small....

It'd be the same as any other character's. As though his... oddly spaced out body was a whole. I mean, it's not like the other players' fists are going to go through those gaps or anything. Razz

But I just don't think he'd fit very well for a different reason I can't quite think of properly right now. He's a funny character and all... and he did originate from a fighting game..... hell, I don't know. Someone think of what I'm thinking subconsciously. :S
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

Eh,
I do understand what you guys mean, but I've tried to even out his stats due to the hitbox thing. Making him slow (Easier to hit and run).

But, still. His body would very unique and he would be far from any simalirty to any other playable character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)   AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec) Empty

Back to top Go down

AEM's Character Ideas. -2- Sukapon (Codec)
Page 1 of 1