Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario Empty
PostSubject: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Now I know what you're all thinking, "A baby in a fighting game!? WTF!?" Well, it's not just Baby Mario alone...he rides a Yoshi. This Yoshi has a different moveset now thanks to Baby Mario. This Yoshi is also faster than the regular Yoshi, but has a little less power. Just take a look before calling it stupid...

Baby Mario

Standard Special Move: Egg Throw
That's it, Yoshi throws an egg. However, you can change the direction it will be thrown for a brief second before he throws it. It does less damage farther away, like most projectiles.

Side Special Move: Super Dash
On Yoshi's Island DS, Baby Mario made Yoshi faster, as well as giving him the ability to Dash. This move will let Yoshi run at a fast pace as well as damage foes. It can be useful at times...

Up Special Move: Baby Peach's Parasol
Baby Peach Appears and pulls out her Parasol, allowing Yoshi to go up higher.

Down Special Move: DK Dash Attack
Baby DK helps Yoshi duck down and charge up for a special dash a few feet forward (very similar to Wario's Side Smash attack), doing massive damage but leaves Yoshi and Baby Mario vunerable for a brief moment.

Super Nuke Finish: Superstar Mario
Remember on Yoshi's Island DS, when Baby Mario grabbed that bouncing star? Well, he became Superstar Mario, where he had a golden cape and ran on his own, while Yoshi hided in an egg that followed Mario. This SNF is where Baby M can jump multiple times, can run/fly really fast, and when he builds enough momentum from speed, he slams into foes! Did I mention he's invincible during all this?

Well, there you have it. Opinions, please?
P.S. He has the Yoshi's Egg emblem.
Back to top Go down
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
SingleMaleNurse

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-19

And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 am

I was about to rage, but now I love this idea. Please do this in the game guys!
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 am

SingleMaleNurse wrote:
Well, I'm extremely skeptical about including a character spot for ANOTHER Yoshi.
The differences between say Mario and Luigi are way more diverse.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 am

Callum Stamp wrote:
SingleMaleNurse wrote:
Well, I'm extremely skeptical about including a character spot for ANOTHER Yoshi.
Well, this Yoshi could be diverse. First, I think it should be the Black Yoshi, not the green one. His combo would be Mario flailing his arms out, similar to Diddy Kong's tail combo. The Smash attack would be a 360 degree tail swipe. Their aerial attack would be where Yoshi and Mario spin (similar to Sonic in Brawl). Also, this Yoshi is faster, but weaker. He's more agile, but not as good a jumper. If he and the regular Yoshi are in, this one will have a whole new feel to him when played as. I can guarantee you that.

P.S. If I sound rude in any way, I'm not trying to.
Back to top Go down
SingleMaleNurse
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
SingleMaleNurse

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Well if Kamek isn't in, I want this guy.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:05 pm

SingleMaleNurse wrote:
Well if Kamek isn't in, I want this guy.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:03 am

DarthDragon wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
SingleMaleNurse wrote:
Well, this Yoshi could be diverse. First, I think it should be the Black Yoshi, not the green one. His combo would be Mario flailing his arms out, similar to Diddy Kong's tail combo. The Smash attack would be a 360 degree tail swipe. Their aerial attack would be where Yoshi and Mario spin (similar to Sonic in Brawl). Also, this Yoshi is faster, but weaker. He's more agile, but not as good a jumper. If he and the regular Yoshi are in, this one will have a whole new feel to him when played as. I can guarantee you that.

A black yoshi carrying baby mario, peach and dk? now its just weird.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
DarthDragon wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
SingleMaleNurse wrote:

Well, Peach and DK would just appear quickly to use those moves, but really, Up and Down Specials are up for change because I couldn't think of anything better...
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

DarthDragon wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
DarthDragon wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
SingleMaleNurse wrote:

Well, Peach and DK would just appear quickly to use those moves, but really, Up and Down Specials are up for change because I couldn't think of anything better...
For a Yoshi character: Baby Mario & Baby Luigi combo would be a cool character. Also, Baby Bowser, but lately Bowser Jr. (wich is Mario franchise) is more popular and recent.
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
For a Yoshi character: Baby Mario & Baby Luigi combo would be a cool character. Also, Baby Bowser, but lately Bowser Jr. (wich is Mario franchise) is more popular and recent.
Hmmm....That's pretty good! Kinda like the Ice Climbers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario   And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario Empty

Back to top Go down

And yet of course, another one of DarthDragon's character ideas........Baby Mario
Page 1 of 1