Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances

Go down 
+12
Hoeloe
[TM]MarvelFan
Ariand/AEM
Gregboy101
TaroNuke
yoh kun
Tarvonas
SingleMaleNurse
Flying Dutchman
Callum Stamp
DarthDragon
GoldenYuiitusin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 am

Yeah, I have a good feeling he just skims the posts to see if one of his questions has been answered. He replied to things that need absolutely no replies whatsoever, but doesn't reply at times where it's kind of necessary, liek when someone tells him off for breaking the forum rules.

And yeah, I'd much prefer to see Masked Link if any form of "Second Form Link" is included. At least he's... well... different. Razz

I was a bit late with that reply, eh? Masked Link was being talked about way before. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 am

Tarvonas wrote:
Yeah, I have a good feeling he just skims the posts to see if one of his questions has been answered. He replied to things that need absolutely no replies whatsoever, but doesn't reply at times where it's kind of necessary, liek when someone tells him off for breaking the forum rules.

And yeah, I'd much prefer to see Masked Link if any form of "Second Form Link" is included. At least he's... well... different. Razz

I was a bit late with that reply, eh? Masked Link was being talked about way before. Embarassed
The moveset I made for Young Link included the Deku Mask, and a revamp of other moves. He also uses Masks for his Super Nuke, I think.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Well, I meant in Smash Bros. in general.
I really doubt Masks Link will be in Nuke...

In Smash Bros., he could work like Pokemon Trainer, where he switches Masks instead of Pokemon. Final Smash: Fierce Diety Link, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:31 pm

How about Roy? He was awesome in Melee, and strong (Hi-ya!), so why not Nuke Bros.?

P.S. I already know it's a Melee fangame, so I'm prepared to fight anyone who wants to mess with me again! Shocked
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

A) This is a thread about veterans CHANCES of being in the game in my opinion. This is NOT a suggestion thread.
B) Roy has been semi-confirmed already.
C) This is a BRAWL based fangame.
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 am

Tarvonas wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
As for Ness and Lucas, to me, and to most other people, they are like Mario and Luigi. They have many similarities, but are different enough to not be clones.
Most people would disagree about having only one Mother representative though, and they want more than what Brawl had. (People were complaining about no Kumatora, or Masked Man!) They need to STFU. It should be Ness, Lucas, and Ninten for SSB. The 3 main heroes. As for SNBM, I wouldn't be surprised if Ness was the only one. But Lucas has a Medium chance.

Earthbound hasn't even been released over here in Australia... I wouldn't have heard of the game if it weren't for Smash brothers. America and Japan are the only places Earthbound was released, so frankly, it isn't as famous as you say it is. Heck, if that franchise were to have all three main characters in the game, does that not mean that every other franchise should have the same privilege?

Personally, I think Ness is plenty. One annoying little kid is enough, thank you. Razz

Yeah, over here in Europe is the same, I would of never heard of Earthbound if they didn't put Ness or Lucas in Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm

It's the same with Fire Emblem.
No one in America knew who the Hell Marth and Roy were when Melee came out. (Marth, maybe, as he was in an anime...)
But that didn't stop Sakurai from adding two characters! And because of Smash Bros., Fire Emblem was released internationally!
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

2. Luigi-Very Likely
8. Diddy Kong-Very Likely
21. King Dedede-Very Likely
That's all I need to know Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:09 pm

It's slow here, isn't it...?
I haven't been able to update the list in a LONG time...
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 am

That's a pretty decent list. Falco/Sheik, here I come!! Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Taro deconfirmed Wolf a long time ago.

I'd say Lucas is out too, because you have to admit - Ness and Lucas are way similiar. I think the team will do the wise thing and only have one Mother representative.

university degree online
marthas vineyard bike shop
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 am

jukido wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Taro deconfirmed Wolf a long time ago.

I'd say Lucas is out too, because you have to admit - Ness and Lucas are way similiar. I think the team will do the wise thing and only have one Mother representative.

university degree online
marthas vineyard bike shop

He said it wasn't an OFFICIAL disconfirmation.
And by your logic, we should remove Luigi on the basis that he's too similar to Mario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances   Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Characters' Chances
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7