Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Moveset Ideas

Go down 
+33
Nyckid64
Gregboy101
Ariand/AEM
Ul Tim
Das Schaaf
raiden77
DarthDragon
rashadb
Goof Ball
SingleMaleNurse
Shipomaster
Evilagram
Geno
(TSON)
Eraser
Star54321
Nook
Flying Dutchman
Squidly
itsameSMB
Jack
boy wonder
D-Mac
PlasmaNuke
tea
Assistance
TaroNuke
Hoeloe
GDKN
~Chozo~
jnightmare
BlastNuke
Callum Stamp
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

raiden77 wrote:
are you guys adding grabing in super nuke bros

Probably not, due to coding limitations in the engine that would cause a heck of a lot more lag to include grabbing.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
itsameSMB
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 am

If they don't have a full moveset for each character by traditional standards, why on earth would they add grabbing?
Back to top Go down
Das Schaaf
Neutral Nuke Brother
Das Schaaf

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 am

i have a idea for a new char: Psyduck:)

Psyduck is a slowly pokemon and he can take a lot damage.

A : (Scratch)

A A A Combo : (Fury Swipes)

Air Attack : (Peck) He Peck forward in the air

Smash : (Headbutt) like marios Smach up in SSBB but only forward

S Neutral : (Water Gun) like Squirtle (SSBB)

S Side : (Confusion) like Mewtwos Confusion (SSBM)

S Up : (,,Fly") he try to fly like yoshis double jump

S Down : (Disable) like Mewtwos Disable (SSBM)

Super Nuke : (Psychic) Psyduck get Headache and he is angry.Then he get mega power and he use Psychic.Psychic is like Mario´s Nuke.

Taunt : (Amnesia) Psyduck use Amnesia Very Happy Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 am

Das Schaaf wrote:
i have a idea for a new char: Psyduck:)

Psyduck is a slowly pokemon and he can take a lot damage.

A : (Scratch)

A A A Combo : (Fury Swipes)

Air Attack : (Peck) He Peck forward in the air

Smash : (Headbutt) like marios Smach up in SSBB but only forward

S Neutral : (Water Gun) like Squirtle (SSBB)

S Side : (Confusion) like Mewtwos Confusion (SSBM)

S Up : (,,Fly") he try to fly like yoshis double jump

S Down : (Disable) like Mewtwos Disable (SSBM)

Super Nuke : (Psychic) Psyduck get Headache and he is angry.Then he get mega power and he use Psychic.Psychic is like Mario´s Nuke.

Taunt : (Amnesia) Psyduck use Amnesia Very Happy Pokemon
Aww! So cute. Really awesome job.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Das Schaaf
Neutral Nuke Brother
Das Schaaf

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 am

ohh thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Das Schaaf
Neutral Nuke Brother
Das Schaaf

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 pm

i have a question.Very Happy
how much chars do you want to add in this game?

edit : ok i will do it next time and thx for the answer

Last edited by Das Schaaf on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

Das Schaaf wrote:
i have a question.Very Happy
how much chars do you want to add in this game?

Try not to double post. There's an edit button. Use it.

As to the question, the plan is for more characters than Brawl, but a figure is difficult, since cuts may have to be made as the game progresses.
Back to top Go down
Das Schaaf
Neutral Nuke Brother
Das Schaaf

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

which characters are now degenerated into super nuke bros?
Back to top Go down
Ul Tim
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 am

My moveset idea.

Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 Image:MaSatOG - Daisy

Series:Super Mario Bros

Name:
Daisy

Intro:
Daisy enters the stage using her Flower Power (a car from Mario Kart DS), and them she get out of this car, and dress in her sport clothes.

Idle animation:
Her idle animation is similiar to Peach's, but she makes it much faster.

Taunt:
Daisy look at screen, makes two somersaults and winks.

Standard Attacks:

Combo:Makes a short punch, them a longer one, and do some short kicks.

Aerial attack: Daisy makes a kick in front of her.

Smash Attack: While charging, Daisy spins her hand. While attacking, Daisy attack enemy with punch, and range is determined by how long you charged attack.

Dash Attack: Daisy makes a dive and kick.

Special Attacks:

^B
Flower Shoot (Mario Hoops 3-on-3):
Daisy spins two times, and some flowers grows under her. Then Daisy get shooted in air with big speed. If used in air, flowers will be instead around her.

B
Mini Mega Hammer (Mario Party 4):
Daisy will take a Mini Mega Hammer from pocket, and attack enemy with it. Rarely, it can make enemies smaller or bigger.

>B
Flowerbed Dive (Mario Power Tennis):Daisy makes a dive, and leaves a flowerbed after diving. If you tounch it, like Lip Stick, leave a flower on you head and damage you.

vB
Star Pipe (Mario Party DS): Daisy enters a Star Pipe, and warp to random part of stage.

FINAL SMASH:
Striker Suit (Mario Strikers Charged): Daisy dress into here Striker Suit. In this form, her attacks will be the same, but her speed and power greatly increased.
Back to top Go down
Ariand/AEM
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Ariand/AEM

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

Ristar

Idle:Ristar is in Flora Idle. He'll go into Sonata Idle, then Undertow.

Entrance:A bright light is seen in the background, a Shooting Star falls out of the screen. Then Ristar Lands from above, ready to fight. Possible phrase, "Here I am!"

Taunt: Ristar leans a bit forward, lifts his hands up, and does a cheer-like pose saying, "WOW!" or "Yeah!"

Win:Ristar does a Boss Victory scene saying, "Wow, that was fun!"

A: Right Jab
A, A: Left Jab
A, A, A: Left Hook.

Smash: Both Fists Fly Forward

Aireal: Does a Quick foot spin.

B:He spawns a Boomerang from Greedyling. It rebounds after thrown.

-> B: His hands fly forward grabbing anything is his grasp. If button Held he'll have the opponent stuck there. If released he Headbutts 'em. If in air, he can swing around the character as he/she is jumping. Once released he headbutts and the other way. 8-Directional. (Works as tether grab, and can headbutt wall for lifting) (If Captures Enemy he'll say, "Gotcha!". If Missed, "Whoops!")

^ B: Ristar Does a flip on ground around the opponent. It's like ZSS's Down Special. He can forward or backward due to button impute. (Up, Backward, Backflip) (Down, Forward, Frontflip) In air, he'll do a Cartwheel. Forward and backward, when dodging he'll say, "Wow, that was close!"

v B: Ristar spins around and forms a tornado. If special button pressed again, the tornado is fired as a projectile. It'll push items away AND CHARACTERS DUN DUN DUN
(If button held too long Ristar will get dizzy, and be stunned mumbling, "Uhhhhh....".

Nuke: A small pole appears, Ristar Jumps on and Spins Spins and Spins! Then he lets go and flies around invincable, causing damage to all he rams into! After about 10-13 seconds of Ramming, Ristar Slows down and moves into a falling position. During this when Ristar rams into floors, walls, and Ceilings he bounces off. If he flies off screen it doesn't count as a death.(Activating it, he'll say, "Here we go!". Once it ends, "That was short lived.. wasn't it?"

Extra, Lose.
Ristar positions himself into a "I don't know!" Pose.

If needed I'll post refrences. Thanks for reading this! If you did...
Also, if a different phrase would be better could you run down through me please? Thanks!

THERE I POSTED SUMTHIN'
Back to top Go down
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 am

Rayman

Idle:He will stand around and for a few seconds his head will point to the screen whispering to the player
Entrance:The same entrance for the Original Rayman Game

Attack 1:Punch
Attack 2:Punch from the other side
Attack 3:Kick

B:He will throw his hands to the opponent, it can also be charged
Side B:He will use his Plunger Gun from Rayman Raving Rabbids and shoot a plunger, once it hits his opponents, it will drop on the ground, allowing you to use it
Up B:Rayman will use that copter ability from Rayman 3 for a few seconds to get back on the ring
Down B:Rayman will pull out a Rabbids and use it as his shield

Taunt:Rayman will do that thing where pull his mouth and let out his toung, just like he did in Rayman 1 and Rayman 3

Super Nuke:Rayman will use that ability from Rayman 3 that makes him red and his attacks stronger

Win:Rayman will do that "Yeah" thing from Rayman 1 along with the music and the part where his teeth twinkles
Back to top Go down
http://www.greginc.weebly.com
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Aaaaaand I'm back!   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

Hi. I came up with the gordon freeman moveset. Shall we try again? I figure, the monkey ball series has been out for a while and was really popular of late, so why not add the main character?

Aiai:
Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 News_super_monkey_ball
standard combo: first hit is a little jerk forward in the ball (he rolls back) Completely rolls forwards(2nd hit), then bounces himself and goes forwad in an arc with his limps in the 5 star fashion facing the camera. This movement acentuates the constant moving and slightly uncontroled feel of the character.
Smash: Charging, he spins in place in the ball kicking up dust liek a car, then rolls forward uncontrolably (he gets flatened against the side of the ball) Doesn't move him all that far...
Aerial: He spins and moves diagonally downwards hitting up to 3 times.
standard special: A punching glove loaded to a spring attaches to the ball and as you hold, it winds closer. Releasing springs the glove forwards hitting enemies and pushing them far back. It's more for pushing than damage.
Up special: Not sure what it would do in the ground, but in the air, his ball opens up like a hanglider and he speeds forward slowly descending. Maybe he could change direntions (lag turn?)
Down special: drops a banana behind Aiai not stopping his speed. The banana could slow, damage or something of the such, the enemy. Not really sure. Only one on stage at once.
Side special: starts a continious roll forward that is fastert han his normal movement and hurts enemies, it can be cancelled by pressing any button but theres ending lag so he could still go flying off an edge.
Super Nuke:option1:Tilt the world. The screen is tilted by aiais movement this makes enemies slide off or at least disorients them and gives aiai the advantage and oportunity to bash them(he isn't affected by the tilt!). Option 2: Banana storm: He does some sort of dance in the ball and bananas fall from the air bombarding the enemy and leaves eadible bananas to be picked up afterwards.
Taunt: A banana appears above his head and he tries to grasp it, but hes in a ball so.... XD

Extras: Aiai's movement could be a little different from other characters in his movement respect. He starts off really slow but builds up speed as he moves and has a really slow turn (sorta feels slippery?) He obviously has a hard time getting back onto edges which is an obvious problem so he should be a bit of a hard hitting character. Just so ya know, I'm not a monkey balls fan. I had one game for gamecube for a while but have lost it and seriously think this would be a good addition. Also if I didn't mention it before, Aiai is always in the ball!

Last edited by Shipomaster on Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shipomaster
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:28 am

I actually lol'd

You took Aiai, a character I've always loved, and made a moveset workable on a seemingly movesetless character.

Props.

P.S. Monkey Target is the best minigame in the series, loving the up Special lol, me and Dani ended up playing that till 6 in the morning at one point xD
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Characters in Melee and Brawl which should be in SNBM.   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:41 am

Right, I've noticed that you guys suck at making it a Melee fangame (-_-), because somehow, you can't get the difference between Melee and Brawl (eg. sound clips, dash attacks, up and down smashes, tilts, costumes, music, framerate, etc.), BUT ANYWAY...

REMEMBER TO PUT THE COSTUMES IN!!

Also remember to put in the good characters in Melee (Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Fox, Falco, non-broken Ness (PK Fire), non-broken Peach (in game appearance, entrance, Peach Bomber..., Ice Climbers, Kirby, Samus, Zelda, Young/Toon Link, Jiggs, Mewtwo, Game and Watch, Marth, Roy) and unlikely the Brawl newcomers (Pit, Meta Knight, non-broken Sonic, Lucas). Remember to put in the costumes.

Also, can you put a type of system which allows people to team up with other people and not have to wear team costumes ie. (my red Falco and my/adopted friend's blue Lucas, my white Marth and my friends red Link.)
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:00 am

Nyckid64 wrote:
Right, I've noticed that you guys suck at making it a Melee fangame (-_-), because somehow, you can't get the difference between Melee and Brawl (eg. sound clips, dash attacks, up and down smashes, tilts, costumes, music, framerate, etc.), BUT ANYWAY...

REMEMBER TO PUT THE COSTUMES IN!!

Also remember to put in the good characters in Melee (Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Fox, Falco, non-broken Ness (PK Fire), non-broken Peach (in game appearance, entrance, Peach Bomber..., Ice Climbers, Kirby, Samus, Zelda, Young/Toon Link, Jiggs, Mewtwo, Game and Watch, Marth, Roy) and unlikely the Brawl newcomers (Pit, Meta Knight, non-broken Sonic, Lucas). Remember to put in the costumes.

Also, can you put a type of system which allows people to team up with other people and not have to wear team costumes ie. (my red Falco and my/adopted friend's blue Lucas, my white Marth and my friends red Link.)

Okay. First of all, it's not a Melee fangame, as such. The reason it has Melee in the title is to make sure people know at a glance that it is a Smash fangame (and the title was decided on before Brawl was announced).

The number of times we've said why we aren't putting in more attacks is ridiculous, so I won't say it again. Look around the forum, you'll find it somewhere.

We have an entirely original soundtrack, mostly done by me, so if you want to live, you won't complain about it. >: D

Framerate is an issue, and we are trying to fix it. The game SHOULD play much faster, but it has a lot to process, and the Flash engine simply can't cope with it.

As for costumes, we aren't putting them in for the same reason we aren't putting in more attacks, except costumes would add to the effect tenfold since each piece of the character (eg head, body, upper arms, hands etc.) would need to be an object containing several frames, one for each costume.

Ice Climbers have been confirmed cut due to engine limitations.

Next time, try educating yourself a little on the project before being judgemental. If possible, try and understand where we are coming from as programmers. We are 3 people attempting to recreate what takes a full professional team a year or two, with a much less powerful system to work with.
Back to top Go down
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

PostSubject: hmmm....   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Questions: Neutral
How heavily does extra characters weigh on the overall framerate and file space? Do you plan on making this a fangame(with lots of characters) or heavy on new ideas and gametypes? Plus why doesn't Cleod 9 have all these framerate problems with Super smash flash? Oh ya, and other guy, personnally I don't want the usual crowd in this game. It's obviously not copying melee and should therefor have different characters. (plus the ice climbers are lame...) Awesome

Last edited by Shipomaster on Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Shipomaster wrote:
Questions: Neutral
Plus why doesn't Cleod 9 have all these framerate problems with Super smash flash?

Because our graphics are hand drawn in Flash, whereas Cleod's are sprited. This makes a difference because to process our characters, the engine has to process each piece of each frame of the animation separately, whereas Cleod's only needs to process one image per frame.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

@Nyckidd64: STFU. That is all I'm going to say.

@Shipomaster: Too bad. Expect the usual crowd. This is a fan Smash Bros. game, and don't be surprised if, you know, SMASH BROS. characters are in it. There are going to be plenty of Newcomers (from what I heard) and some will not return.
(And the IC's aren't lame.)
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

@Shipomaster: Too bad. Expect the usual crowd. This is a fan Smash Bros. game, and don't be surprised if, you know, SMASH BROS. characters are in it. There are going to be plenty of Newcomers (from what I heard) and some will not return.

Nyckidd64? NYCKIDD64?!? I'm offended!! I signed up as Nyckid64. Not Nyckidd64. And as I was saying, the title clearly has MELEE in it! Melee and Brawl are different! So why make a Melee game try to be like Brawl? (Eg. putting Battlefield as a starter stage, when Battlefield had to be unlocked in Melee).

And for costumes... how about five a character? (White Marth + Red Link = win. Red Falco and Blue Lucas = win.) Please? (You'll PROBABLY be the first Smash Bros. fangame makers to put costumes in.)

Speaking of which, not out of rudeness, but why ARE there BRAWL sound clips instead of Melee sound clips for Mario, Samus, Link, Pikachu, Peach and Ness? Sonic only appears in Brawl and he doesn't have his Brawl sound clips?
Back to top Go down
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

You are a little douche aren't you?

Last edited by Shipomaster on Wed May 19, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my sig...)
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola
Neutral Nuke Brother
Corka Cola

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Golden is right. No one cares what you think about the game. Golden is, as I said, right that it is based off of Brawl. Stop assuming it's a Melee fangame.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
DarthDragon
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
DarthDragon

Male Number of posts : 214
Location : On that building over to the left where I can easily get a clear shot at your window.
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Nyckid64 wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Nyckidd64? NYCKIDD64?!? I'm offended!! I signed up as Nyckid64. Not Nyckidd64. And as I was saying, the title clearly has MELEE in it! Melee and Brawl are different! So why make a Melee game try to be like Brawl? (Eg. putting Battlefield as a starter stage, when Battlefield had to be unlocked in Melee).

And for costumes... how about five a character? (White Marth + Red Link = win. Red Falco and Blue Lucas = win.) Please? (You'll PROBABLY be the first Smash Bros. fangame makers to put costumes in.)

Speaking of which, not out of rudeness, but why ARE there BRAWL sound clips instead of Melee sound clips for Mario, Samus, Link, Pikachu, Peach and Ness? Sonic only appears in Brawl and he doesn't have his Brawl sound clips?
Really dude? You're flipping out because he added a D to your name? So what? He sometimes adds an O to my name and I don't become the F*cking Spelling Police.

And Hoeloe just said, they put Melee in the title because they had the idea before Brawl was announced, and then just stuck to it. It's a Brawl game called Melee. Deal with it.

No costumes, it's been said already oh so many times.

Who gives two f*cks what sound clips are used?

And as Golden said: STFU.
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm pretty sure N64kidboy is at least 40% troll.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Wow, I've seemed to spark a little hatred, as was inevitable because of what I said. I am glad however, that I have friends at my side. Thanks, guys! Very Happy
Damn, I seem to have a problem with adding an extra letter. I actually wouldn't have noticed that I call you "DarthDragoon" if you hadn't mentioned it, Darth...*Sweatdrop*. Sorry about that, I somehow think of the Dragoon from Kirby Air Ride/SSBB when I type your name...
As for the "kidd", I was thinking of Alex Kidd at the time....(being that I own Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing)
I was almost tempted to say "Shippomaster", after Shippo from InuYasha. Go figure... EDIT: And it doesn't help me that Shippo is the avatar...

Like what was said before, this game was thought of before Brawl was announced. Although, I myself did not know that, nor did I care. It's a great fan-Smash game, and the title doesn't matter to me. Costumes cannot be done as was said, as it would take WAY too much data for the game to run because the models are handmade. At least Mario turns into his Fire Maro colors when using his Super Nuke, eh? And seeing as this game is able to use resources from the LATEST Smash game (Brawl), voiceclips are used from said game. Except Sonic, as they seem to hate Jason Griffith. (He isn't that bad, but I'm not going to make a fuss about the voiceclips, as it's not my game.)

@Shipomaster: Were you talking to me, or to Nyckid64? (THERE, I said "kid".)
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:51 am

TaroNuke wrote:
I'm pretty sure N64kidboy is at least 40% troll.

Troll? TROLL? You know what? I'm leaving this forums!! All of you guys are rude!! The only thing I'm going to do is fight every level nine character in this game with my friend (2 versus one level nine, it was my friends idea), then I'm never playing this game again!! OK, maybe I will, but rarely!!

(By the way, I've played Melee, but I don't own it. And I didn't include everyone in the list.)

(Noobs must message me through my YouTube account, Nyckid64.)

AND LASTLY, BAN ME IF YOU WANT!! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING RUDE AT ME FOR NO REASON!! Sheesh, man, I'm trying to be nice. And speaking of which, young people who view forums and websites (and they do), could find fights, and be encouraged to fight other random younger people on the internet. And oh yes, I've seen it happen!

And I am sorry for coming to these forums. I am sorry. What I did was wrong. You were right, and I will never visit this forum and make another comment. You can be rude for all I care, but there is one thing you can never take away... the coldhearted experience of people being rude to me. It's happened to me before. It's a really sad experience! Crying or Very sad

And this is my second last comment I will post.

Last edited by Nyckid64 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Moveset Ideas
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next