Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Moveset Ideas

Go down 
+33
Nyckid64
Gregboy101
Ariand/AEM
Ul Tim
Das Schaaf
raiden77
DarthDragon
rashadb
Goof Ball
SingleMaleNurse
Shipomaster
Evilagram
Geno
(TSON)
Eraser
Star54321
Nook
Flying Dutchman
Squidly
itsameSMB
Jack
boy wonder
D-Mac
PlasmaNuke
tea
Assistance
TaroNuke
Hoeloe
GDKN
~Chozo~
jnightmare
BlastNuke
Callum Stamp
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Gregboy101
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:14 am

Uh, did he just do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.greginc.weebly.com
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:00 am

Nyckid64 wrote:

Troll? TROLL? You know what? I'm leaving this forums!! All of you guys are rude!! The only thing I'm going to do is fight every level nine character in this game with my friend (2 versus one level nine, it was my friends idea), then I'm never playing this game again!!

(Noobs must message me through my YouTube account, Nyckid64.)

Well I'm sorry you felt that way, but this game had its name decided before Brawl came out, and we're using different sound effects for different characters because we feel like it. It has nothing to do with Melee at all really, except so that you know it's based on Smash.

Feel free to come back when you feel less immature, but we aren't adding costumes.

And think about your character inclusion choices too. Why would you want everyone from Melee in it? Surely you could just go and play Melee, I mean it's not like the characters have all their moves. In my opinion, people come here for a new experience, not to play as all the old characters. So expect new faces!

...whether you like it or not.

And no, I don't care enough to message you through Youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

Male Number of posts : 667
Location : Here, but not here at the same time. Strange, isn't it?
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Well, I guess seeing as we aren't N00Bs, he shouldn't expect us to message him.
He's going to be pretty lonely, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:51 pm

No of course not you Golden! I love watching fails like him squirm! Anyway, back on topic a bit?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shipomaster
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Good idea.
I have posted movesets for Master Chief, Leomon, and Takamaru in their respective Character Idea threads:
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net/character-discussion-f2/gy-s-character-idea-master-chief-t169.htm
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net/character-discussion-f2/gy-s-character-idea-2-leomon-t174.htm
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net/character-discussion-f2/gy-s-character-idea-3-takamaru-t187.htm
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Shipomaster wrote:
No of course not you Golden! I love watching fails like him squirm! Anyway, back on topic a bit?

Fail? First of all, my major concern is why does this game not have Melee sound clips, and you guys are taking the response like what I said was half illegal (I know 'half illegal' doesn't really make sense, but you should get what I mean). I said I'm sorry, and you guys were right. I am not a fail in anyway!

And I'm willing to make it up to you guys by my brother and I taking on two level nines in Super Smash Bros Brawl? We will try to beat them, but remember, we are better with some characters than others, so if you are going to request characters, don't be surprised if we do lose. And the rules will be explained in the video. By the way, you can request certain rules in the match, but certain rules may be declined, as we aren't 'pro' gamers.

Is anyone willing to see this? And if you still believe I'm a fail, then I won't bother with you.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:40 pm

You were answered MULTIPLE TIMES.
And beating Level 9s in Brawl doesn't prove your non-fail. It means you can beat Level 9s. Whoop-de-freaking-do.
Want to prove that you don't fail? Guzzle a bottle of horseradish and don't drink anything for 10 minutes.
EDIT: And also, this "no reason" bullshit? The reason is, you fricking said they SUCKED at making a Melee game, when they AREN'T MAKING ONE. Dis be NUKE BROS., biyatch!!!! *Ahem* Putting that aside, didn't you say you were leaving? Awesome
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:49 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
You were answered MULTIPLE TIMES.
And beating Level 9s in Brawl doesn't prove your non-fail. It means you can beat Level 9s. Whoop-de-freaking-do.
Want to prove that you don't fail? Guzzle a bottle of horseradish and don't drink anything for 10 minutes.
EDIT: And also, this "no reason" bullshit? The reason is, you fricking said they SUCKED at making a Melee game, when they AREN'T MAKING ONE. Dis be NUKE BROS., biyatch!!!! *Ahem* Putting that aside, didn't you say you were leaving? Awesome

Why should I? And plus, I said that was my second last comment, and my last comment was to ask anybody if they wanted my brother and I to do it, and I had to check back if anyone wanted it. I am not a troll, and I am not a fail. I didn't intend to make you guys angry. And I have a slightly below low average temper, so I get my friends to back me up.

By the way, I thought they were making a Melee game, because they put Melee in the title. It's not like when people bought Crash Purple / Spyro Orange for their GBA's, they got Sypro Orange / Crash Purple (this is an example). Sheesh man. And also, why is Hoeloe (might of spelt his name wrong) the only nice person here on this forum? He didn't get angry at me. He answered my questions. And about the fail stuff, one, if you aren't fail, film YOURSELF guzzle down a bottle of horseradish and don't drink anything for 10 minutes or two, show yourself beating three level nines [no handicap allowed] (two level nines if you have a friend to do it with you [no handicap allowed as well], one if you have two friends with you, but you and your friends must have a handicap of 1 (Melee) / 300% (Brawl) and the CP have a handicap of 9 (Melee) / 0% (Brawl)).

There. I am not going to bother to fight people who are rude when I tried to be nice. I try hard to be nice. I don't know everything, and this is the first forum I've ever been to. Now I learned a lesson from the forums. People on forums can be really rude. But here this... what goes around... COMES AROUND! Shocked & Awesome
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:03 am

Why are you giving him such a hard time now? He apologized, after all. Let's move on from the mistake he may have made at the start, and forgive him, eh?

I suppose I should welcome you, mate. So... yeah... Welcome!
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:00 am

@Nyckid64: I don't have to, because, you see, no one here thinks of me as a fail. So I don't really have to prove myself. And like I said, being able to beat Level 9s is irrelevant to being a fail on THIS topic. Neither does the horseradish thing, admittedly. I just wanted to see if you were foolish enough to do it. Razz You're smarter than you seem in that sense. Or at least you're not gullible.

@Tarvonas: Fine. I'll stop tormenting the fool. And he isn't new. He's been a member longer than I have.
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Thank you. And I won't try to be annoying unlike I did before. And I will try out educate myself on learning more about things before critisism comes in. Deal? *continues thinking Shocked & Awesome *
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

That is good. Deal.
And you also may need some practice in grammar, too. Cool

"I won't try to be annoying unlike I did before" should be "I will try to not be annoying like I was before".
Back to top Go down
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

PostSubject: LOL   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:25 pm

To me it looks like you're talking to yourself cuz I blocked him! It's funny!
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

You might as well unblock him.
He agreed to actually do research before posting, and will try to be less annoying.
Back to top Go down
Nyckid64
Neutral Nuke Brother

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:54 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
That is good. Deal.

"I won't try to be annoying unlike I did before" should be "I will try to not be annoying like I was before".

OK.
Back to top Go down
Tarvonas
Furious Fighter
Furious Fighter
Tarvonas

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Nyckid64 wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
That is good. Deal.

OK.

Shocked

Oh no. Oh dear god no...

PLEASE do NOT post one word messages....

AHHH!
Back to top Go down
TaroNuke
Admin
Admin
TaroNuke

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Tarvonas wrote:
Nyckid64 wrote:

OK.

Shocked

Oh no. Oh dear god no...

PLEASE do NOT post one word messages....

AHHH!

Lol, this one word message is more relevant than almost all of Gregboy's 4 word messages put together,
and as such am allowing it just this once. DO NOT make a habit out of one-liners.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com
JamesDH99
Neutral Nuke Brother

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Mocchi, the Star of Monster Rancher   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:19 pm

I'll do one of the most underrated characters of TECMO and in video game history, Mocchi.

Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 Mocchi_screen001

Intro: Gets unlocked by a mystery disk
Taunt: *Dances in petals for a bit* Chi.
Special: Mocchi Bullet (Charges up to Mocchi Cannon(Shoots out a single pink sphere, then charges up and shoots a blast))
Special Side: Kororon (Trips forward and bounces around)
Special Up: Petal Swirl (Can surround himself in a swirl of petals and flies up for 2 secs)
Special Down: Mocchi Roll (Rolls around by turning himself into a ball and can control where he rolls)
Normal: Slap, Slap, Kick
Normal Side: Hip Attack (Attacks the opponent by tackling them with his hip)
Normal Up: Head Smash
Normal Down: Head Butt (Stretches and hits the opponent with his head)
Super Nuke: Mocchi Boom (Jumps up, turns huge, and lands on the stage, giving who ever is underneath 30% of damage)
Back to top Go down
Shipomaster
Neutral Nuke Brother
Shipomaster

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:08 pm

I tried watching the anime for this once. I had to bang the image out of my head for 2 months with a shovel. Thanks for bringing it back. *THONG*

Last edited by Shipomaster on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
True Pursuer
True Pursuer
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:40 pm

I liked the show. Don't badmouth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Moveset Ideas   Character Moveset Ideas - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Moveset Ideas
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8