Super Nuke Bros. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Nuke Bros. Forum

The forum of the highly anticipated Flash game "Super Nuke Bros. Melee".

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stage ideas

Go down 
+32
HyperSonic92
Not A Word
Ariand/AEM
Gregboy101
K. Xmith [DJ]
alphathunder9
GoldenYuiitusin
Tarvonas
RedCap-BlueSpikes
DarthDragon
raiden77
SingleMaleNurse
(TSON)
Evilagram
khcat93
Eraser
Squidly
Zer0 Xaminor
Jack
LP96
Twilight
GDKN
~Chozo~
boy wonder
Flying Dutchman
Hatakraa
Tribal-Thunder
Callum Stamp
Hoeloe
TaroNuke
jnightmare
Chaseallendiaz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LP96
Neutral Nuke Brother

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Stage ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Put spikes on a map that has one platform like that spikes appear every 10 min or 1 min in a 2min match from the sides of the map or the center of it.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 am

LP96 wrote:
Put spikes on a map that has one platform like that spikes appear every 10 min or 1 min in a 2min match from the sides of the map or the center of it.
Im beginning to know why you only play on banned stages.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.omgforum.net
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:46 pm

I would recomend a "simulare" stage as Final Destination from Melee. And by that, I'm mostly thinking of the edges that helps you recover. Do you at all understand what I mean or do I have to make it clearer?
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:55 pm

GDKN wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
GDKN wrote:
~Chozo~ wrote:
IF final destination looked all orginal that be great. Sorta liek abttlefield except I think the battlefield you guys made pales in comparison to the ssb ones.

I like their Battlefield and FD. their current ones
I haven't seen final destination. Is it in a demo I'm allowed to see? As for battlefield. IF its teh one its always been with the nuke waste symbol in teh bagckground. I personally hate the design.

the current ones are way better.

I actually like the current battlefield now more than the ssb ones.
Thank you! I've designed it with alot of backstory in mind, I'll be glad to reveal those details to you in time.
Back to top Go down
Zer0 Xaminor
Neutral Nuke Brother
Zer0 Xaminor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:17 pm

How about Flying Battery Zone from Sonic & Knuckles? Sonic The Hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Zer0 Xaminor wrote:
Wouldnt something for Sonic be better if it represented him correctly? Something like Green Hill Zone
or Angel Island?!
Back to top Go down
Zer0 Xaminor
Neutral Nuke Brother
Zer0 Xaminor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Wouldnt something for Sonic be better if it represented him correctly? Something like Green Hill Zone
or Angel Island?!
yea. it was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Spiral Mountain is a must, maybe you could do a battle on top of Grunty's Liar, on the huge tower, and have three Jinjo statues that light up when touched for a brief time, and if all three are lit, the Jinjonator comes and destroys the entire stage so you fall off, and for a brief moment, the stage is just falling debri, and then you and the debri crash onto spiral mountain, with the face of the Witch's Liar right next to it, fight for a bit, and after a while, you come back on top of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Squidly wrote:
Spiral Mountain is a must, maybe you could do a battle on top of Grunty's Liar, on the huge tower, and have three Jinjo statues that light up when touched for a brief time, and if all three are lit, the Jinjonator comes and destroys the entire stage so you fall off, and for a brief moment, the stage is just falling debri, and then you and the debri crash onto spiral mountain, with the face of the Witch's Liar right next to it, fight for a bit, and after a while, you come back on top of the tower.
What about infront of Banjo's house? or on spiral mountain?
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Squidly wrote:
What about infront of Banjo's house? or on spiral mountain?

Well yeah, that's what I was talking about, it would be a triggered transformation stage.

Part One: Ontop of the liar.
Part Two: Falling Debree
Part Three: On Spiral Mountain and next to the front door of the layer.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
Zer0 Xaminor wrote:
or Angel Island?!

Not Green Hill Zone, it's too overused.
Come too think about it, I've never seen Angel Island because GHZ is always chosen above it and I'm too lazy to look it up myself.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 am

Eraser wrote:
Callum Stamp wrote:
Zer0 Xaminor wrote:
or Angel Island?!

Not Green Hill Zone, it's too overused.
Come too think about it, I've never seen Angel Island because GHZ is always chosen above it and I'm too lazy to look it up myself.

I think a reinactment of the final battle with ultimate chaos or whatever his name was from Sonic Adventure 1 is overdue.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:09 pm

So you want him as a boss or something?
Back to top Go down
khcat93
Neutral Nuke Brother
khcat93

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 pm

i can actually try to make stages cause it's not that hard. all i need to know is what stages need to be none? i did make the bridge of elden once but i didn't erase the lines and it looked pixelated sorta. if you guys want that one it's on my deviantart page in my scraps, all it needs done is removing the lines on it.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Mt Silver.

No place more epic.
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Someone on MG is making that. Maybe I could get him to lend it to me.
Back to top Go down
(TSON)
Neutral Nuke Brother
(TSON)

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

It's kinda ugly though >.>;
Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:18 pm

He said he'd be re-doing it, remember?
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 am

We're not looking to copy anything from SSF2.
All our stage designs will be either original or based on 64/Melee/Brawl stages.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Eraser
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am

It probably won't be in ssf2. As far as I know, all the stages are done or planned out. And Mt. Silver is being custom-made by StH.
Back to top Go down
Squidly
Godly Gamer
Godly Gamer
Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Hoeloe wrote:
All our stage designs will be either original or based on 64/Melee/Brawl stages.

Well you'll inevitably copy from SSF 2 or share similarities, as you have done so already, by the way both menus are organized and the fact that both of you use brawl stages, such as battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Callum Stamp
Admin
Admin
Callum Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Squidly wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:

Well you'll inevitably copy from SSF 2 or share similarities, as you have done so already, by the way both menus are organized and the fact that both of you use brawl stages, such as battlefield.
Indirectly, then. Our source material lies with the original games (Donkey Kong Country, Pokemon, Zelda etc) and Smash Bros. - it'd be senseless to copy ideas from other flash brawlers. Just trust us on this fact.

BTW you've been acting rather negative?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Crazy Combatant
Crazy Combatant
Jack

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Callum Stamp wrote:
BTW you've been acting rather negative?
It's because we missed his birthday about 2 weeks ago. I planned on pposting something, but I slept the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Evilagram
Beastly Brawler
Beastly Brawler
Evilagram

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 am

Squidly wrote:
Hoeloe wrote:

Of all people, I'm a copy nazi. This is patently ridiculous thinking. Using stages that are central to the smash games is no problem.

Last edited by Evilagram on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoeloe
Admin
Admin
Hoeloe

Male Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 am

Evilagram wrote:

Of all people, I'm a copy nazi. This is patently ridiculous thinking. Using stages that are central to the smash games is no problem.

The menu organisation is our own design, stemming from Melee and Brawl, and using Brawl/Melee stages is not copying SSF2. It's copying Smash. Also, Battlefield isn't Brawl's stage. It had a different design in every Smash game, and we gave it a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://supernukebros.moonfruit.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage ideas   Stage ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage ideas
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next